• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sol was happy that Hiems got up she wanted to fight she wanted to go on she felt the power she channeled an unending wrath that she channeled into her unending excitement that almost bordered on a blood lust for combat. She didn't want things to end in just that one move , still she though hiems was throwing everything into this next punch. Well two could play that game and she was sure she would come out on top.

" One punch it is then" She said as she raised her fist and clenched it causing it to glow in a rainbow of energy. Then She charged at Hiem she wouldn't block his blow she wanted to trade them with him, she would let him her with his best shot and she would do the same. So as the two ran at each other She saw her was aiming for her stomach and she aimed for his face. When the two did collide there would be an explosion of ice, frost, cold and a rainbow light obscuring the two.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Ayumu watches her take her place in front of him. Well that was good enough for him. He flipped his pillow onto his back with the sash that was apparently tied into the corners, his eyes still not fully open as his second eyelid was still closed. He 'flew' at her (except it was only at his usual height, and he wasn't actually flying, even though his feet weren't touching the ground.) He tried to get as close to her face as he could before she could react, In attempt to knock her out with his sleep breath. His hands, which had been shoved in his hoodie pockets had snaked out in an attempt to grab her as he got close, in an attempt to keep her there long enough for him to knock her out.

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 (can you please progress with your responses when it comes to a fight? I didn't have much to work with here.)

Hiema didn't attempt to dodge when Sol threw her fist at his face. He didn't feel the need to. To be exact, he didn't need to. This was just the situation he needed. His fist on Sol, and her fist on him. Though the thought changed when it actually hit him in the face. It almost felt like he was hit by a truck- the impact shook his whole body, the ice armor on him all cracking to the contact. He almost fell to his knees to the pain ringing throughout his organs. But this wasn't exactly the timing to give up so easily.
In the storm of ice shards and rainbow Hiems reached for Sol's fist and grabbed it hard. His fist, stuck in Sol's stomach, proceeded to grab her other arm. His grip tightened on them, so she could not escape from him.
As if it has been waiting for the very moment, ice started to grow over Sol's body starting from the spot Hiems held her. It was also visible that a thin layer of ice was growing on the ground from the boy's feet.
"Not really a good option."
Hiems said. Even more cold vapor fell to the ground.

Karcen Karcen

Last edited:
Sol was kind of surprised Hiems was still up after that punch as only the creator of the world in that game had been able to no sale it so completely. Sol figured she must have been holding back after all she still had power and Hiems was still up, well she would just have to get serious now. Sol let more rage build as she was encased Hiems had both her arms and was holding them in a vice grip Power in the form of a slight red aura started to form around Sol anyone that had played games or seen TV would know what it meant.

" I don't need a good Option things are more fun this way" Sol said as behind her two golden arms appeared " It's time to get serious" She said still smiling trough now anger was starting to creep into her face and tone.

The two Arms pulled back And then coming around from both sides unleashed a flurry of blows even as Sol twisted her wrists so that she was the one holding Hiems keeping him from flying away from the force of the punches or even trying to just jump back to escape. Then after a few seconds she paused before letting go of his wrists and pulling one arm back before unleashing the strongest of the flurry of blows likely sending Hiems a decent distance so she could break the ice.

When the carts, Mitch walks into the many isles of the supermarket, making sure that everything goes on smoothly, despite the fact that everyone around them is terrified. Many meats were put into the cart, as well as vegetables, fruits, dairy, and other types of foods that were thrown into a huge pile which would cost more than house rent. "I think that should be all." Mitch says as he looks at the large pile of food in one cart, almost on the verge of breaking. He went over to one of the cashiers and have her scan the items. Soon after this, the police would surround the building.

CapRock CapRock Kimona Kimona

Okay, maybe trying to cover her with ice wasn't a good choice. Two new pair of arms appeared from her, attacking Hiems mercilessly while taking the advantage of the close range. It was his mistake to not check the 'Asura' power fully. 'Well, one defeat for me.' Hiems thought.
But when Sol's fist retreated for one final blow, Hiems knew better than to give up completely. In the short moment he inhaled and exhaled, releasing a wave of cold substance at Sol. Then the punch came. The ice armor completely shattered, with shockwave shaking the nearby atmosphere, and Hiems was shot backwards. He tumbled a few extra meters even after he landed. With one painful cough, Hiems tried to stand up, and fell arms and legs wide spread to the ground.

Karcen Karcen

Sofia does what comes instinctively when a hand shoots out, inches from her face, accompanied with a battle cry; She blocks. Her arms raise to cover her face from whatever he's got planned, only for.....nothing? Confused, her arms lower just a bit and then go no further. It takes her a second to process what's just happened, but a glance down spots the two arms under her own, raising her just enough off of her feet so that she can't escape from their hold. Fuck.

Even with the seeming hopelessness of the situation, that doesn't stop her from struggling against their grip. Fuck fuck fuck. It's not over yet, as long as she can still fight she has a chance to win this...somehow. She just has to think.

CapRock CapRock

Metal Jacket watched in solemn silence as Hiems fell. He was satisfyed with the scale and unpredictability of the fight and would be sure to keep an eye out for both students. He rose his controller once again and ordered the screen to pick a couple more combatants:
Misumi Kemono Vs. Fudo Kukku
"Well, what are you waiting? Get on with it!" Metal Jacket heard of the Kemono family and their attempts at selecting the best quirks; he saw them more as a threat to national security than anything else. And the food kid was... Well, the food kid. He didn't expect much from this battle other than for it to end quickly.

Webs Elk Webs Elk RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

B Storm

B watched with childlike awe as his plan unfolded reasonably well and he now had a struggling Sofia floating just before him. I-it's working! Ok, focus. He stared into Sofia for a moment, doing his best to stifle her struggles with his floating arms while preventing her from getting any footing from them or the ground. If I want to stop her, my best bet is holding her hands at her back. And to do that, I need to stop her for a bit... B knew what he had to do now. He took a step back, then charged into Sofia, shifting his whole body into a single punch in her stomach. What he lacked in technique he sought to compensate with sheer willpower, as he could already see the victory closing in quickly... Assuming nothing went wrong, of course.

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

Dark Capone

"Great, the pigs are here." Dark Capone commented as he heard the police sirens closing in. He was frantically placing the items into plastic bags, getting frustrated and tearing apart a couple that refused to open. "Hurry up you two, we better be off before too many heroes show up." He bundled a massive bunch of bags and pulled them up with a single hand, keeping his cattle prod in his right hand. The other two would have to handle the rest of the groceries.

Zamasu Zamasu Kimona Kimona

Schwarz got up, his opponent offering his hand. Schwarz decided to take the gesture but in his own way. He slammed his right palm against his opponent hand clutching real hard and shaking it animously."Yeah bro let's rap it up!".
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

It hits harder than she'd expected, in all honesty.

She lets out a grunt, breath coming out heavier, the punch leaving her almost stunned for just a moment. She coughs, then aims a glare, fierce and determined, right at B. "Next time...." she trails off, and then, she leans back, knees bending, she's making the best of her position to try and retaliate in whatever way she can. "Hit harder!" and then she kicks out, both feet aiming to plant themselves firmly on wherever they can reach and push. Even if it doesn't hit and do something, dodging it will hopefully buy her even the tiniest bit of time to try and think a way out of this situation. She doesn't have time to strategize, it's time to improvise.

QHH's infirmary was never exactly a quiet room at the school, but Metal Jacket's latest questionable idea had turned it into a mess; you could see nurses running left and right as they rushed to bring in medical supplies to the gym. One particular group stood around the others, however. A group of four nurses was dragging out Minori to a bed who, despite being heavily injured and bleeding, was still kicking and struggling in an attempt to return to a fight that was long decided.
"Dr. Kilter!" Screamed one of the nurses. "This one's bleeding bad and is resisting too much!" The nurse hesitated for a moment before adding: "We might need your help."
Dr. Kilter had been sitting calmly at a vacant bed until he saw her coming. He got up and asked the nurses to sit the patient down at his bed. It was hard to tell if he was mad, sad or disappointed with his face hidden the way it was. He then turned himself to Minori and said:
"Eager to jump back there, are you? Don't worry, I'll get you fixed in a pinch. My quirk, you see, lets me fix up whatever problem is harming you... At the cost of my own life force. That is why I wear these." He said, holding up one of the bandages that was wrapped around his face. "So I'll heal you... But I need to understand that this, as all things in life, comes at a price. Don't take sacrifice lightly just because it is your own; soon enough, you'll become a hero yourself, and getting hurt now means you won't get to save more people later. Understood?"

Kimona Kimona

B Storm

After landing his punch, B assumed he'd have a couple seconds to circle back around Sofia and grab her arms; instead, he was aghast to find out it only managed to make her angrier. She screamed back at him and proceeded to stick her feet out. While B had enough time to raise his arms and brace himself, he didn't expect that level of strenght from a person being caught from behind; he stumbled back and had to reach out behind him to regain his footing, realizing after getting back up that the arms holding his foe back were gone. Damn it, B! This is not the time to underestimate your opponent. His options were running out at this point; he formed a copy of his leg and held it out; given the strange limitation on his quirk, he couldn't just make it show up before Sofia and kick her while she wasn't looking. Instead, he grabbed the leg's tight like it was a bat and ran back at her for another bout, still determined to win by any means possible.

After seeing Hiems' fight conclude, with a bit of a painful finishing blow, Misumi gingerly walked up to an empty area. She looked around at the waiting students to find her opponent, Fudo. She tried to hold down the nervousness creeping into her mind. She took a deep breath and spoke up.
"Kukku-san! Can you come up here? L... let's fight!"
Misumi turned to a slight shade of red from her ordinary shade of purple. 'Let's fight'? Who would say it that way? She wrapped her tentacles around her arms, and hid her face away in her hands. Her giant tail flinched slightly.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Gray has been sorta watching the fights but mainly been relaxing untill his own fight, he's surprised that a someone has already been injured and taken away, but then he remembers something that his dad told him.

"Hero's don't always escape unscathed, be physical injuries or mental, but a true hero won't let the possibility of getting hurt drive them away."

Gray smiles and clinches his fist, he's actually kinda excited on finding out who his opponent will be.

Fudo grinned.

It was finally his turn after all the waiting. He jumped up and did a small stretching routine. However, as he did so, he heard the voice of one of his opponent, "Kukku-san! Can you come up here? L... let's fight!"

As he turned towards the voice, he saw Misumi, and immediately thought of two things. One: The fact that he should be fighting right now. Two: The fact that he's been craving seafood for a few days.

Making a mental note to grab some after the battle, Fudo walked up to Misumi, "I'm here, Kemono-chan!"

Fudo grinned as he created two giant baguettes. Although they looked like bread, they were altered to be as hard as wooden baseball bats. Smiling, Fudo faced her, holding a bread in each hand, returning her offer, "Let's fight!"

Fudo mentally made a plan to stay on the defensive until he could see how she battles first, Don't wanna jump headfirst into a massacre...

The police enters the market and they have their guns aimed at the three villains. "Freeze!" One of them yelled "Drop the bags and raise your hands up!" Mitch finds the officer's statement as nothing but air into his ears. He casually walks over to his fridge, and by now, some of the policemen's hands are shaking in fear. Mitch gets himself standing on the ledge of his fridge and turns to Capone and Isao to say "Get on, quickly, before those bastard cops will-" His words get cut short when one of the cop shot a bullet right after him, but it missed. Mitch turns back to the cops and and ask "Who shot that bullet? Whoever did that must have some sort of death wish. Listen officers, we're just wrapping up our grocery trip and you had to come in a ruin the fun. It seems that you have left me no choice but to give all of you...a lesson."

Mitch gets off his fridge and proceed to walk over towards the army of cops. "Capone, Isao, don't worry about me. Just get on the damn fridge and give it a knock. I'll catch up with you after I'm done giving these blokes a proper beating." He says to his fellow villains, waiting for them to do as he told them.

Misumi stared at the pair of baguettes empty-minded for a short moment. Baguettes. Breads. Certainly they weren't ordinary ones unless he was joking. Misumi lowered, and pounced forward as her tentacles shot out towards Fudo, each coming from different directions.
"I...I'm sorry!"

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Isao is still smiling of course when the cops arrive. He was totally ready to do something when Mitch stepped up. "Alright, Alright." he nods with a smile, "Mmmm Maybe don't kill them though? We were trying to make this quick weren't we?" He asks before hopping into the fridge. Mitch could deal with ti. He was always happier after all when he didn't have to do any heavy lifting. He waited there for the other two.
CapRock CapRock Zamasu Zamasu

Minori continued to fight the nurses as she was put onto the bed, but calmed down when Dr. Kilter spoke, having surprised her. She stopped fighting as much and looked at him. The way he spoke interested her, and the sound of his quirk surprised her. When he stopped talking, it took her a moment to notice he had asked her a question, "Hmm? Oh, I, understand.." she nods. She was still a bit out of it, partly due to bloodless, and confusion. She was in a complete Dazem the blood loss having finally hit her.

Unfortunately for Sofia, her current positioning doesn't benefit her suddenly being let go, and she finds herself taking a rather annoying tumble as she lands with a grunt, flat on her back. She doesn't stay down for long though, especially not since it seems her opponent seems to be equally worked up now, based on the way he's running at her with that....leg. I can't say sparring with dad was ever like this.... She ducks low as she nears, times her action for just the moment when he only has one foot on the ground, and flings her weight against B, aiming to tackle him straight off his feet.

Dr. Kilter stared in stoic silence for a moment to Minori's reaction. Even if she didn't seem to grasp it completely at the moment, he considered it important to tell the students exactly what he did for them; a terms of service form, if you will. He reached out for Minori and held her shoulder. As he did so his hands started to give off an eerie light brown glow that slowly but surely made all her wounds disappear. He didn't say a word, neither moved a muscle until it was all done. Finally, he added in a tired voice:
"There, this should be all. Have a seat for some five minutes, then you can get back there, alright?"

Kimona Kimona

B Storm

As B prepared to swing his spare leg, he realized too late that Sofia had yet again ducked under his approach. Are my moves really that open? As she leaned forward and charged in to tackle him at the worst time possible, he knew for a fact he'd never be able to react; by the time he could move an extra limb at his usual pace, he might even had been knocked out already. The only logical thing to do at this point would be to give up and brace for impact.
The mind, however, sometimes acts in fairly illogical ways, especially under stress. In B's case, it made him release his spare leg and swat his arm to the right, despite being in no position to do so. And yet... It worked! An arm showed up at Sofia's side and instantly pushed her to the side just enough so that she went past B without tackling him. B stared at the unbelievably quick arm for a moment before it disappeared; he had no idea what just happened, but this was a fight and he hadn't any time to think about it, so he turned to Sofia and punched downwards towards her head. He should probably make the most of his latest move since he hadn't the faintest idea on how to reproduce it.

Dark Capone

Jack stared into Gluttony for a moment, then back at the police officers, with the hand that held his makeshift bat trembling in anger. In the end, however, he obliged to his orders, strapping his cattle prod to his belt and picking up the rest of the groceries to bring them to the fridge. Though they were both sins, Mitch had been on the game for much longer than Capone and he couldn't just ignore that. He held on tight and gave a couple knocks on the fridge, already feeling its engines turning on. He turned to Gluttony and said:
"Make 'em count, Gluttony."

Zamasu Zamasu

Katja had won, though she knew she had lost, she knew why she had done so. Metal jacket might see it as a win because she had defeated her opponent, but that was incorrect and against the normal ideals of a hero, that much Katja could admit. Katja had needed to hold back and thus she had every reason to count herself as the loser as if the fight had gone on then Minori would have likely been the winner. Never had Katja been concerned with the health of others, even when she had spared that villain, but now she had to make sure she didn't kill that she didn't maim others. That was why Katja knew she would have lost, she was not strong and she had to over think every move while her opponent could just act Katja knew she had to think of how not to hurt her opponent more than how to stop them. It was this train of logic that lead Katja to go to the infirmary after giving the nurses enough time to hopefully have dealt with Minori, as she did know that by societal norms she should say sorry. Still Katja didn't really feel guilty about what had happened still she knew it had been unfair and unheroic so it was best to apologize for costing Minori a real win because of Oberon.

Katja would walk into the infirmary and see the teacher healing Minori, he would need an apology as well this was likely not the expected work for friendly sparing. That could come latter for now Katja should get to Minori and her apology before doing so for over working the teacher. This was all her assumptions of what would be best revived as really Katja didn't really understand Minori's mindset and her desire to fight even after such a grievous wound, such emotions were alien to her.

" You are not dead, that is good" Katja said though her cold tone almost made it sound like she would rather the girl had. " While i do not feel the need to i believe it would be normal for me to apologize to you Minori" She continued her tone making her not sound sincere at all " So while it isn't accurate as i do not feel guilty or sorry i am sorry that you were injured as you were" She continued likely coming off as rude while she was just being honest " As you seemed concerned about the fight and my surrendered, you would have won it in the end should have been your victory, i could not have defeated you without unacceptable injury to you"

Kimona Kimona

The rockets ignites and the fridge flew out of the market within a blink of an eye, leaving Mitch to give the officers a lesson. He stares down on one of them, whom he is now close. He let's out a devilish grin and all of the cops screams in pure terror as one by one, Mitch brutalizes them in the most horrific way possible, from ripping ears, snapping necks, and even deliver hard blows to the vital organs. At the end of it, Mitch runs out of the market, completely unharmed. Using his Quirk, he catches up to his fridge. It is already in the skies, but this is nothing for Mitch. He makes a gigantic jump and latches onto his fridge's handle. "Done..." He says with a satisfying tone, and if one of the men could look closely, his fingers are covered in blood.

Some time has then passed and the men have returned to the villain HQ, making a rather rough landing on the front. "Thanks for the help. Here, a small token of your appreciation." Mitch says before rummaging through the grocery bags and gives the two men one pack of instant spicy noodles "For a longer life."

Fudo watched as Misumi and her tentacles shot towards him, and continued to smile, Well, this should be fun

As the tentacles got closer, FUdo began spinning the bread in his hand, creating a fan effect. Unfortunately, due to the number of tentacles, he had to continuously change the position of the baguettes to keep from letting a tentacle get past his defense. If anything else were to attack, he'd be thoroughly off guard.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan (Sorry. Once again, RPN has a terrible notification system)

Minori remained where she lay in a bit of a daze still and Dr, Kilter reaches over and uses his quirk. She definitely felt a lot better, and all, but she still felt off. The hand that had been cut hadn't healed. Only blood had stopped, as she sat there her left arm removed itself from its place bellow her elbow where the severed one floated over to and attached to it. She wouldn't be able to deactivate her quirk until she regrew her hand, That could take a week or so. When Katja entered She turned her attention to her, listening to her. "It's fine." she grins, "What happens happens so don't break a leg over it." she chuckles roughly lightly. She continued to lay there. She may not be bleeding, but her body still hurt.
Karcen Karcen

Isao happily flew in the fridge, It was pretty fun. When they landed he hopped out brushing himself. He was about to say something when Mitch spoke up, Spicy noodles,,, again? Oh well.. He would survive. They weren't half bad. "awesome." he states simply with a small grin before tying to head off, immediately tripping over a giant clam as he turned around, "Dude what the hell?' he asks both confused and annoyed as he looks at the clam.
CapRock CapRock Zamasu Zamasu

Fortunately for Fudo, Misumi pulled her tentacles away from him. She, instead, wrapped them on her arms, with them raised to a guard, and charged straight forward at Fudo. She inhaled, and held her breath as she felt the ink fill up. She had to get to close range some time- it was better if she did it fast. Unless Fudo had something like a flamethrower, she was sure they'd at leasy have an equal fight.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Saying that Schwarz went ahead to the rockyest terrain he could find. He chose a rock with a reasonable size and a flat surface to stand on. He looked at his adversary and made a small a bow moviment, while saying. "You coming?
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back