• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Steven was looking at the fights and he was slightly amazed at the power of his classmates as he then looked towards metal jacket. "Pick your place and start your fight I wanna see your worst" He then looked at beatrice. He honestly didn't want to fight her since she was quite a nice girl. But god forbidd he bled in front of her it would turn into a blood bath before the fight even started. He looked at her and smiled as he begun to walk towards the area as he looked towards beatrice. he then smerked and said "Don't be to nice on me now after all think of me as if im a bad guy that burnt down a building. If you go easy on me You might as well give up now. Think of the reason why you became a hero beatrice give it everything you got okay" He said getting into a fighting stance as he looked at her smileing.

If this was a real match he would make himself bleed so that beatrice would show her full power but he wouldn't do that to her. Hopefuly she can keep herself in control as he then got into a fighting stance as he tehn looked at her smerking to himself. "Why don't i give you the first hit. Rogue!" The dice on his head began to roll randomly as he waited for the attack to come towards him. He hoped his quirks was feeling good today and wasn't just going to give him a natural 1 on the bat. His quirk was all about luck and he hoped his luck hasn't run out on the first day but entering the school on recomendation.

Zamasu Zamasu

Beatrice Oogami

Beatrice has watched those fights, but the one that caught her attention was the fight between Katja and Minori, and seeing her in that brutal state has mortified her. To see her roommate wanting to continue with those kind of injuries lead her to wonder if she can sustain any damage while keeping up the fight...against her crush that is Steven. It was their turn to fight, and so Beatrice gulped in nervousness just before walking towards the area to fight. Upon entering the area, Steven gives the wolf girl a word of advice before the fight starts. "Okay." Beatrice responded before taking a deep breath. When Steven offered her to make the first hit, Beatrice says "Sure, but let me warm-up first." And so she does, doing a number of squats, punches, and kicks in the air before growing out her claws and assume a stance; going on all fours like the animal she is.

The Rogue class may be a good choice of mode to start off it. It may not be the most damaging, but the speed and agility boost it gives might grant him the advantage. But knowing Beatrice's Quirk, its safe to say that these two can be on par when it comes to speed. Beatrice stares down at Steven like how a wolf encounters its prey. But let's have a little on how wolves hunt their prey. There are five stages on how they hunt; locating, stalking, encountering, rushing, and chasing. As of this point, Beatrice is at the third stage of the hunting process that is encountering. Should the prey encounters the wolf, it is either it stands still, approaches, or flee. To Steven, he stands still, thus considering him a large prey like a moose. If that ever happens, the wolf would hold back until its prey makes a run, thus proceeding to the fourth stage, rushing.

But Beatrice is different than the common wolf. She is an amalgamation of all species of wolf. Beatrice quietly observes her prey for a moment until she sees a muscle twitch. That was the right time for her to strike! In a blink of an eye, Beatrice proceeds to rush towards her opponent at a great speed. The maximum speed of a common wolf is about 60km/h, but since she is also part human, add that to the average speed that a healthy human can run which is 45km/h brings in a staggering 105km/h, surpassing that to any kind of animal, even Usain Bolt himself. As she is getting close to her opponent, Beatrice crosses her clawed hands and by the moment she gets to Steven, she yells.

"GLASGOW STRIKE!!!"

She delivers the young warrior a cross slash to his face if ever he was given time to react. Let's see how this can go well. Will it ever hit or no?

drummerboi drummerboi

----------

Mitch leads the two men across the halls of the headquarters. Everything seems to be busy at this moment. After time of walking, they get out of the building. Mitch takes a good whiff of the sinister air before placing his fridge onto the ground. He then leaps up and lands on the ledge of his fridge. He turns to his comrades and says to them with a smirk "Get on and give this bad boy a few knocks. After that, you better hold tight. If you fall, then its your fault, especially you Cappy. Also, unless it is the police, no bloodshed will be necessary. I want this grocery trip to be a normal one. Kill an innocent bystander or any of the market's employees will get us into deep trouble, and I don't care how much damages we can make. All I care about is my supply, and I'd be in a very big disadvantage when we...give Queens Hero High a visit. Now hop on and make this quick. I don't want to encounter that woman again once we do this."

Kimona Kimona CapRock CapRock

Hiems didn't even bother to flinch when his fist met Sol's. Small shards of ice flew around them, some hitting Hiems in the face and some hitting Sol. The ice on his knuckles produced to regenerate, even reaching Sol's fist in the short moment their fists met. Hiems acted without hesitation after his first blow was countered. His arm retreated away from Sol's. Then a fist went back on its way towards the girl in front of him. Then another. And another. Utilizing his enhanced body, Hiems threw a barrage of fists at his roommate.
Karcen Karcen

Steven saw beatrice getting ready fro battle he smerked as he begun to do some warm ups as well. He then looked at her and what seems to be a long pause begins to fill there area. Once he twiched his finger she was off like a bullet he had trouble catching up with her as the number on his head stopped "13" It was lightish green. he then begun to run foward towards her and after she was preparing to strike he jumped and was above her avoidign the attack but the landing wasn't that smooth he had to brace himself and roll on the ground. The 13 was just enough for him to dodge the attack but not to land gracefuly. He knew he would haave a few bruses thats for sure.

He then turned towards her with what seems to be a smile as he rubbed the dirt away from his face. "That's new you never told me that haha. Now my turn" He then began to place his feet on the ground and got into a fighting position "Warrior!" HE then began to run towards her this time more slower though not as fast as he was in rogue mode. He then began to give her a good uppercut towards what he would presume her chin would be. His number counter begun to randomize quicker this time since it is talerd to teh situation and again it was another 13. He had a good punch lined up but if she has good reaction time she would be able to eather block or dodge the shot.

He then began to execute his punch stopping in front of her and a red aura began to eminate from his hand as he put all his force into it will it connect or will Beatrice likly dodge his punch.

Zamasu Zamasu

Beatrice Oogami

Beatrice has missed the attack. When she lands, she hears Steven laugh and it is now his turn to attack. He changes into his Warrior class, which grants him a boost of strength in exchange for speed. However, it is of no contest towards Beatrice. She has the strength of the largest wolf in the world; the MacKenzie Valley Wolf, which is reported to have the maximum weight of 175 pounds. Add that with the average weight of an adult human which is 137 pounds, Beatrice would possess a massive weight of 312 pounds! That is surely enough for her to lift up cars and crush rocks with ease. Truly she is a hybrid of a human and wolf. Steven charges in and then he delivers a good punch onto the wolf girl. Her instincts acts up and as predicted, she dodges the punch by bending her side. But wait, there's more. By the time Steven's punch went pass the wolf girl's head, Beatrice quickly grabs his arm, turns her back, and using her natural strength, she flips the warrior over and slams him to the hard ground. Steven would have to roll fast on this one.

drummerboi drummerboi

She grins in return, settling into her own stance. "Obviously not, give me your best or I'll make you regret it!" she retorts, and her eyes lock onto the two arms coming at her; One straight for her, the other coming down on her. It was probably a way to test the waters, though it's already an obstacle she has to figure out a way around, she doesn't have any range, so she has to close the distance. As they close in on her, she swats the one coming straight for her, shifting it's angle to go right past her head and above her shoulder. While she does that, she's quick to twist, turning so she's out of the way of the other fist. Or at least that's the plan, the timing isn't quite right, and instead the fist hits her in the shoulder, causing her to stumble. She's quick to right herself, and she takes a moment to collect herself. Note to self: Be faster.

With that little reminder spurring her on, she's quick to burst forward, aiming to close the distance. When she does, she plants her feet down once again, aiming a swift jab for B's face, doing her own test of his defenses. A quirk like his is probably good at defense, another thing to figure out a solution to.

B Storm

B watched as Sofia did reasonably well at dodging his arms; he noticed that she didn't do much damage to the arms themselves, which let him move forward with his plan by secretly keeping his cloned limbs from disappearing. B wan't really fond of what he had to do next, given it would require a 3rd body part spawned at the same time, but he didn't have any choice if he wanted his plan to work. As his foe charged in to punch, he formed up a copy of his torso and held it up between himself and the punch; he blocked the jab but lost his balance to it and took a couple steps back to regain his footing, his feet and knees being about as firm as jelly at the moment. After that he charged back in, holding his torso up like a shield and grunting as he put his body weight into the move.
It was all a show, really. While B did his best to keep Sofia busy, his arms silently floated back to her from behind. Once they got to her, winning should be an easy task.

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

Dark Capone

Capone let out a disgruntled grunt and he prepared himself to enter the fridge. He was never much of a fan of riding it, even less so if it they were going on a simple grocery shopping spree; but he had enough respect towards Gluttony to not say anything about it, so he did as he was told. Two grown men sitting a fridge, soon to be 3. How fun. Upon hearing he mentioning the woman again, he added: "Saw her lately? I bet she's hangin' round the school like a guard dog for your kid. Wonder if Pride is ever gonna so sumthin' about it."

Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu

As steven missed his eyes went wide he left himself wide open for attack as he then saw beatrice hand grab his arm. He was slightly scared on what was going to happen enxt. As he saw her do this he was about to say "Rou-" as he finished the word a massive red 8 appeared on his head. He begun to say two words in his head "oh no.." He was then suddnly slammed onto the concreate as he felt his head ringing or was it his ears that were supposed to be ringing. He felt like he had a massive concusion and half his face was swallen and purple he then begun to laugh a little "god that hiurts ow....ow" He begun to pretend it was worse then it was as he tried to lure her in.

His nose begun to bleed as well as he then waited for her to be close. Once she was he had his chance "warrior! sweeping kick elbow!" As he swempt himnself round the dice rolled to a nice 15. He was quite exausted by the dodging and the attacks from beatrice but now it's his time to his hard. He's planning to sweep her leg making her fall and then get some leverage for a elbow drop to the stomach. he hopes with that high enough of a score he is able to do it. since it's more of a vibrent green and if beatrice was observent enough she would see a red aura on Steven.

Zamasu Zamasu

Beatrice Oogami

After landing that successful reversal, Beatrice suddenly realizes that she has taken the attack too far and saw Steven's nose bleeding. "Steven! Are you alright?" The wolf girl worriedly says as she went close, only to fall onto his trap. Steven went into Warrior mode once more and he sweeps the wolf girl's legs, making her fall, and then he follows it with a hard elbow to the stomach, causing the wolf girl to gag upon hitting the ground. The hit was so tough that it made her cringe in pain. She rolls around, holding on to her hurt stomach until she stops, face planted onto the concrete. This was the first time to feel such great pain, Beatrice has yet to give up. Slowly but struggling, Beatrice gets up onto her feet, the pain in her stomach diminishing in a turtle's pace. "I'm...I'm not done yet!" Beatrice say with determination before assuming her stance. It will take more than elbow hits to calm this beast down. "Steven...why do I get this feeling that by fighting you...I feel...happy?" She thought as she waited for the young warrior's next move.

drummerboi drummerboi

Steven also stood up stuggling and walking slowly giving himself some distance towards beatrice. When suddenly heard int he distance "I'm...I'm not done yet!" He wasn't really suprised since he only done one attack but fromt he force of it. He noticed the cracks in the cement luckily he only done it to her ribs. On her back with a 20 it would have paralysed her without a doudt. He then turned towards her blood on his face as well as a few scrapes and bruises "Well well. I'm impressed also your not changing as well have you noticed. My opinion is you change when you feel insecure about yourself. So you need confidence in yourself and controle. So have some comfidence in beating me in this fight. I only got one attack left in me before I exaust myself so im gonna hope this thing has still got some juice on it. Rogue Windmill Kick!" He then begun to spin on the spot as the number on his head displayed a 15.

He then begun to windmill towards beatrice. He was secretly hoping she would win as he begun to think to himself "Come on beatrice look at the attack what dose it remind you off. what did i do first" He then began to burst towards her at breakneck speed as he begun to shout "This is where it ends! Give me all you got otherwise i'll make sure not to share more sweets with you!" he laughed as he then contineud to dart towards her hoping she would know what to do.
Zamasu Zamasu

Beatrice Oogami

"Changing? What does that mean?" As Beatrice wonders what Steven's statement was about, the wolf girl begins notice something; she can't feel her body and she can't even move. She's frozen in place! "What the-!? Why can't I move?!" Beatrice begins to panic as she struggles to break free from her frozen state. Just then, Steven spins around, one leg up. "What the? A Tatsumaki Senpukyaku? Since when did he learned that?" Beatrice thought to herself, but then Steven begins to approach her. Beatrice tries her best to get off of her frozen position and it is only a matter of time before his kick connects...but that is when Beatrice takes notice of the blood on Steven's face...and accidentally takes a sniff of it. Yes, it has already come to this once more.

By the time Steven's kick connects, all of a sudden Beatrice blocks it effortlessly with her hand, stopping his attack. She stands up, looking menacingly at the young warrior with her eyes now blood red. Unlike before where she tries to suppress her transformation, Beatrice has given in to her bloodlust. She grew tall, her body became more muscular that is rips her clothes off, and she has grown more werewolf-like. It is too late. Beatrice is now in her full Bloodlust Mode. "Now then...let's get dangerous." Beatrice says in a sinister tone and a devilish smile.

Beatrice takes a firm and good grip on Steven's leg and twists it. By this, the blood that flow's within his leg gets restricted and the pressure given by this grip will cause his leg to bulge up severely...until it explodes of blood. Seeing this, Beatrice let's out an evil laugh. To see bloodshed while in that sinister form can be seen as a form of satisfaction. "Yes....bleed! Bleed some more, my knight in shining armor!" Beatrice yelled as she now attempts to do something that will go way to far; rip his leg off. Steven, do something!

drummerboi drummerboi

As teven Landed the kick dust began to fill the entire area they were in as he felt a impact he must have known he hit her. He was quite downtroden about it he could have sworn he telegraphd it perfectly for her to dodge. The idea was that she would remember what he done first jumbed above her first attack now with a similure attack to her own she would have spotted it out. But it seems she didn't he then begun to try and get his leg down. But he couldn't It was stuck as he tried to pull down he couldn't did he kick her to hard. No he wasn't it was the rouge skill only a fighter move could hit her with that kind of force.

As the smoke cleared he saw what he didn't want to see. A hand slowly covered in fur and ever enlonging claws grabbed his leg just above the thigh. He felt it grab tighter as more of the smoke cleared as he saw Beatrice the girl he knew turned into this beast. He was almost in shok as her hand gripped tighter on his leg holding him on the ground the the Deer he was as her grip gotten tight and tighter she made sure to rip the peaces of clothing to see the sight for herself as his leg begun tog et paler and the veins being more pronounced. it wasn't long till the grip caused a blood clot in his leg he felt his leg becoming more and more numb till the vains explode. blood poured all over the floor of the arena.

His screams were audible threwout the entire arena his vision was fuzzy and he was bleeding out as he saw beatrice wanting him to die as he felt a pull on his leg. She wasn't was she. Was she that lost in bloodlust she was willing to tear his leg. he had to do something he uttered small and faint words "Mage slef detination" blue energy and lightning begun to surround him as the force of beatrices arm continued to pull his leg harder and harder making it bleed more and mroe until just before she could tear all the muscle off a massive explosion threwout the entire arena with enough force to berry a 10 story builkding to the ground condensed into a single area of 20x20 arena.

Zamasu Zamasu

Beatrice Oogami

Beatrice seems to be enjoying what she is doing as she keeps on pulling the poor warriors injured leg. However, as she is going to completely tear off his leg, a sudden massive explosion hits the wolf girl, and even Steven himself. It was so massive that it has shook the entire facility for a little bit. That explosion could had been enough to kill both of the students, but when the smoke clears, Beatrice is on the ground, back at her normal state but she is unconscious. It seems that the explosion was able to get her off of her Bloodlust Mode. However, there is this one question; what about Steven? Did he survived?

drummerboi drummerboi

Steven was beaten broken and bleeding and as he was looking up at the sky he said "warrior second wind...." The numbers began to jumble rappidly and a massive 2! appeared on his head as he breathed heavily "haha well thats it game over..." He then went out uncouncouse as he layed there almost side by side with beatrice. the sighn said "Match over Tie" Steven then laid down and stayed down. The match ended up with a tie.

As soon as the fight ended, Metal Jacket got back up and begun to loudly clap at the two combatants. "This! This is the sort of unrelenting moxie I expect to see among the top of our class! Bravo to both of you. Now go give them a proper treatment, they're too young to have scars."
He pointed his controlled at the screen as Alice scrambled with the Nurses to get both students in litters to change the names in their bracket. The letters shifted around for a few moments and revealed the next names:

Harvey Brooklyn vs. Schwartz Malen

"Are you two ready? Then have at it!" Metal Jacket requested, sitting again.

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus

Sol smiled as Hiems fought back their blow hitting over and over, their firsts almost synchronized. It was as their flurry of blows were traded that Sol actually wondered if she had picked the right person as Hiems was a better fighter than she expected given his attitude and she loved it. She wanted or had wanted to keep things small and well simple so she hadn't picked anyone to flashy, but hey he was getting into it why shouldn't she. Thus Sol decided to do something big and actually let Hiems hit her right in the face with a frozen hand. This allowed her to stop her defiance and attacks and grabbed his arm. With his arm in her grip she bent down slightly before jumping high into the air giving herself a spin as she went. While Sol should have fallen right back down she instead hung in the are of a single rotation before throwing Hiems full force into the ground below. Hiems would slam into the ground and as sol came down she would deliver a kick to his chest from above before jumping back as if expecting him to get up , because she did.

Sofia had considered the fact that the arms wouldn't be disappearing immediately, but it was hardly something she could go doing anything about. So she decided, like she did in most situations where she didn't know what to do; she winged it. With the blocked punch, she moves, hopping to the side and going low, aiming to sweep B off his feet. There's not much she can do against a torso being shoved against her, but that attack does leave his legs unguarded, which she'll do her best to take advantage of.

"...Hmm...this should prove...to be interesting."

said Geyser Falls, watching the fight that was about to begin alongside Metal Jacket, as he recalled the meeting that he had with Harvey's parents about Harvey's Quirk...

As for Harvey himself, he was stretching and getting himself psyched up, ready to fight his opponent but not before saying to him the words:

"Whoever wins, no hard feelings, 'kay?"

said Harvey, reaching out his hand towards Schwartz.

Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus

Isao followed the men along down the halls, briefly pausing to puke a giant clam with his foot which had just been laying there on the ground. The knowledge to what this was was in the tip of his mind, but he couldn't quite point it out. After that moment he quickly caught up with the other two. Once Mitch stopped and spoke- 'Ah right the fridge. I had almost forgotten about that,...' He smiles, "Alrighty!" he chirps before hopping in the fridge. This was going to be fun.
CapRock CapRock Zamasu Zamasu

"H-Huh!? wha!? don't you recognize me? i'm your roommate! Tenma! Tensei Tenma! ...oh whatever...at any rate, so your saying that you don't want to fight? i can understand not liking fighting but, if that's the case, why are you on this hero course? as for where we fight, i'll let you decide, though first, i want to hear your answer..." said Tenma, curious about the reason, as to why Ayumu doesn't want to fight, even though being on the hero course means that fights are inevitable.

Kimona Kimona

"I doubt that." Mitch answers Capone's question about his wife "She's like any other housewife, but with a much BIGGER responsibility than the average." Once Capone and Isao hops on the fridge and give it some light knocks, Mitch swing his body back and forth until the fridge tips on the front side. In that moment, the rockets underneath the refridgerator ignites and thus, it blasts the three men off the ground and into the sky. While Capone and Isao hang tightly, Mitch on the other hand stood his ground firmly, his arms crossed and looking cool. After some time passed, Mitch looks down and sees the supermarket. "Hold on boys! We're going on a smooth landing!" He sarcastically says before stomping his foot on the fridge, causing it to go down towards the supermarket. After a matter of seconds, the fridge bursts into the supermarket, dedtroying the front doors and disturbing the peace within the building. The fridge stops right before the cashiers, and they look terrified. "Okay boys, get off and a get a cart." Mitch says.

Kimona Kimona CapRock CapRock

OR

Isao smiles as they fly. It was weird, but yet still incredibly fun. And he didn't know why. He kept a tight grip the entire time, and when they landed- well he found that incredibly entertaining. He popped out of the fridge when they landed and grinned giving a little salute, "Aye Aye captain!" he chirps, almost losing his dum dum lollypop, before jumping out and running off to get a cart. After another moment her returns pushing an empty cart. Once back he pulls the lolly pop out of his mouth and smiles, licking his lips a little, waiting for what happens next before popping his lolly pop back in his mouth.
Zamasu Zamasu CapRock CapRock

He looks at her with a frown before sighing, "I Don't see why I have to tell you." he states simply, "And I already explained my reasons for wanting to be hero during the presentation." he says before turning. She would probably find out he didn't like fighting in the in a few minutes anyhow. He started heading for the flat grassy area. It was simple, and he didn't really care. and he didn't intend to answer her currently. Once there he turned to face her as he lay on his pillow. She better be coming so they could get this over with. He continued to float there waiting for her. He was bored. He was ready to get this fight over with whether she was nor not. Ah- Right. She was his roommate wasn't she. All the more reason to not want to fight her.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Metal Jacket looked over to Geyser falls with a surprised expression.
"Geyser Falls...? I don't remember ever..." But his voice died out as he realized how pointless it was to discuss it, so he turned to the matter at hand: "Yeah, this fight has got everything it needs pull off quite the show; both fighters have a lot of promise in them. Question is, can they back it up?"

I Iamkingdomhearts1000

B Storm

A trail of leaves picked up and twirled after B after he charged back to the top of the hill at full force, aiming to push Sofia back with his copied torso. He didn't expect too much resistance, but what he got was none at all; as he rushed past his foe, her foot found his ankle and he tripped forward, falling straight into the grassy ground with a roll; being focused at keeping his plan alive, he didn't really do much else to soften his fall, getting himself a couple light bruises and losing his torso shield.
But it didn't matter; he was just getting started. B scrambled up and locked eyes with Sofia, letting her know something was coming. As he still regained his balance, he inched forward and dramatically moved his open hand right in front of her, his fingers mere inches from her face, screaming at the top of his lungs:
"Take this!"
...But nothing came out of there. While he performed his little distraction, however, his spare arms swiftly reached under her armpits from behind and tried to fold up and lift her slightly from the ground. He was betting all his chips in this move; should it fail, he didn't really like his spare plan.

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

Dark Capone

Dark Capone could barely hold his hat as they landed from the little flight aboard the nightmare machine; he climbled out of it quickly, wishing to remain near it the least as possible. As he got out, a cashier near them reached out for the alarm button; he went blind for a second, and then looked back at the villains with a terrified expression. Capone simply shook his head slowly, then went on to pick his own cart.
"I hope you brought dem eco bags." He snarked, figuring since he was there he might as well enjoy his stay.

Zamasu Zamasu Kimona Kimona

Hiems didn't have much thoughts as his fist smashed Sol directly in her face. But not when she held his arm and jumped high into the air spinning. He figured out two things- Sol took the hit, and it didn't really hurt her bad, and now he was going to kiss the cold solid floor real hard.
What could he do? He just braced for impact.
Sol's continuous strikes knocked the breath out of ice boy. His torso armor was shattered, some big shards lying over his chest while there was a feet shaped crater in the middle of the mess. Hiems coughed a few times, trying to suck some air back in. After lying on the floor for a few extra seconds he slapped the ground with his both hands, pulling himself back up. He took a deep breath as he raised his guard. Searching time was over. Hiems came up with a simple plan after taking the hit. Very simple, very clear; but with a very unclear result, at least in his head.
"I hope you don't mind the cold."
Hiems said as he dashed at Sol again. He aqueezed out every drop of cold substance he could with each step he took, at the lowest temperature he could pull them-but not too cold, to ensure the safety of his opponent. His ice armor rebuilt itself in less than a second, and he approached her much faster than before. He dug in low, throwing a fist, quick and with all his might, to her stomach.

Karcen Karcen

"...Fine, if you insist, i guess he has a point, although i told those guys off earlier for not listening to the teachers, i guess this just makes me a hypocrite."

said Tenma, following Ayumu's lead, as she remembers telling off Harvey and more or less B for when they were talking among themselves whilst the teachers were talking, showing that one or the both of them wasn't paying attention, however, upon Ayumu calling out Tenma about him having already said his reason for wanting to be a hero, she now realizes that she herself wasn't listening to what other people were saying and that made her just, as bad, as both Harvey and possibly B in that certain regard.

Kimona Kimona

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back