• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"...So this is the situation. Thank you for listening."
Miss Young was sitting at the teacher's lounge, a large room with white walls and brown carpet that had several teachers' desks and a rectangular meeting table made of mahogany. She was sitting across Alice Pixelada, who overheard all about Beatrice's crisis in patient silence. She nodded almost robotically and replied:
"Well, it won't be easy to relay the information for Mr.Jacket, but I shall do my best." Miss Young gave her a concerned look, to which Alice replied: "And I will also leave the grimy details out."
"Thank you." Miss Young said. While she initially didn't plan on telling it, she eventually resigned on the idea, since it was too dangerous to have anyone in the staff not know about it. If it came at the cost of the information spreading around, then so be it. Shortly after, the school bell rang, signaling the return of class.
"It's my turn in class A, I believe." Alice said, getting up. "I'll inform the staff once I return. Oh, and can you...?" Miss Young and Alice then exchanged their class notes. "That'll do."

B Storm

Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Karcen Karcen drummerboi drummerboi Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Haz. Haz. Webs Elk Webs Elk

B slammed the bathroom door shut behind him, sweating heavily. He really hoped no one would enter his stall at the bathroom for the following day. And just in time, too! The class bell rang and he headed directly back to his classroom, forgetting completely about his plate of food. He sat at his desk, this time slightly more energetic, and watched as a woman clad in a red-and-white technological armor entered. That isn't the same teacher from before... Is it? The memory of Miss Young calling on him in front of all the class jolted back into his mind, confirming him that it was in fact another person. Once everyone was seated, she said:

"Good afternoon, class. I am miss Pixelada and I'll be your class' academic professor. I am also the mentor for class B, so reach for me if you have any concerns regarding that matter. Shall we resume the preparations?" She then took out Miss Young's notes and started to look for the remaining students. B took the opportunity to look towards Harvey and give him a 'thank you' nod.

- Back at the Villains' league -
"Gluttony's wish shall be granted." The Emperor rose again as Pride relayed that information. "You may all join, but the order remains that the show must be short and clean. 'Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance', the Great Master of War once preached, and on that day we shall go by their word. Be prepared to act soon. That is all."
With those words, pride left the room and the lights went up. All the Jr. and unranked villains could sit and participate freely now.

Black Lily

A few minutes after the meeting, Lily was staring intensively at a poker game happening at a smaller green felt table on the corner. Only Lust and Wrath were left at that particular game. Her concern wasn't on the game itself, however, but on the piles of cash laid upon the table. She was about to take a deep breath and activate her quirk when a hand landed on her shoulder.
"Look if isn't my little apprentice." Lily was startled for a moment, but given it was Greed who was talking to her, she quickly relaxed and turned back to him. "I haven't seen you earlier today, where were you?"
"I was, uh... Taking a walk." She replied, glancing aside with a guilty look.
"Were you now?" A brief pause happened before Lily added with a grin:
"...Inside QHH."
Greed was about to say something about it when an angered scream took over the room. Dark Capone flipped the poker table over and was pointing his cattle prod at Lust, growling:
"I ain't paying no damn cheat! You've got a damn card in yo' sleeves, I've saw it!"
"O-ho, aren't you a darling." Lust replying, casually getting back up and ignoring the weapon pointed at her; this scene had happened a few times already, and on the few times Wrath took action on his threats, it did not end well for him. "Now stop whining and hand me the..." She stopped when she looked at the floor and realized all the money was gone. "What the..."
Greed chuckled at the scene; Lily wasn't anywhere to be seen anymore. He ought to give her a gift after putting up a show like this.

Well great.
Jaco Havona's day didn't start out very well. The first time in 7 years that he'd attended school, and he was somehow already late. Though his Quirk would've otherwise given him the perfect opportunity to slip by unnoticed, he still had to find his designated seat. Just teleporting into the middle of the classroom would alarm people more than if he were to enter like a normal person, too. Through the keyhole, he spotted approximately 20 students and, of course, the teacher.
His memories of what father said to him were coming back to mind.
"You can't keep using your Quirk to avoid social interaction, Jaco."... and as much as he didn't want to admit it, he was right. Despite this, he still wanted time. Time to relax and catch his breath. Slowly but surely, however, the worst possible scenario was becoming reality. Every second he spent pondering over his decision was a second piling up on top of his repercussions. What would happen if he entered now? Would the professor reprimand him? Would he be publicly shamed? Every possible consequence of his action was racing through his mind, doubling, tripling, quadrupling his fears with every lap they made around his mind.
Finally, his pessimism stopped. A single, determined vow remained in his mind.
But I have to do this. For dad, and for the sake of my humanity. It's now or never.
After a melodramatic inhale and exhale, double-checking his attire and tidying his shirt, he mustered up as much courage as humanly possible and twisted the door handle, attempting to masquerade his worries with a stoic expression.
"Hello." was basically all that managed to escaped his lips.
Good job.
He gave the class a gentle wave and stepped foot inside, resisting the tempting urge to bolt out at the last minute.

Last edited:
Steven began to look at this new teacher questioning what they're doing next "um excuse me miss. what exactly are we doing next? Are we doing some physical training or do you just want us to show the practical use of our quirks?" Steven continued to sit there wondering. If it was physical training what type of training will it be. Will it be fighting each other? He hoped not he doesn't want to hirt his new classmates more so himself in the process what if he rolls a 1 and stabs himself with his sword. What if he rolls a 20 and kills one of them. He then began to feel quite nervous and slightly scared.

he then turned towards B as he whispered "what are you hoping this next lesson is going to be B? I hope it's just written work also I kinda don't want to fight anyone I don't know the true extant of there quirks" He said in a slightly whimper. He then continued to think will he just go on the first punch. Will he be unable to show the true extant of his quirk as more and more self doudt begun to fill his mind wondering if all of his piers could simply take him out before he could say what he needed to do.
CapRock CapRock

Minori Fuse

Minori Fuse Waited excitedly in the classroom as the new teacher cam in, So Cool!!! "What will we be learning?!" she asks excitedly and loudly, tail waving, though she was quickly distracted by a new student. Jaco. "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi!!!" she exclaimed excitedly as she stood in her seat. "I'm Minori Fuse!!" She greets, and hand floating over to Jaco, extended as if to shake hands, "It's nice to meet you" she continues, "What's your name?" she adds, smiling, completely ignoring the teacher's likely complaint to have her shut up.

Haz. Haz. CapRock CapRock aand everyone else.

Ayumu Yoshida.

Like usual he was sleeping, face down in the pillow on his desk. What a surprise. This was doubtful to change anytime soon. After all, it's not like he was going to wake up or anything. and what would do then?? Speak???? Not likely!.

Villains.

Chisa was doing god knows what, and Jun-

jun was still just lingering near Lust. He just wasn't sure what else to do, and just stared at the ground. He was bored, true, but being here was way more interesting then not being here. And safer. And it was pretty fun watching the gambling scene again.

Isao was leaning back in his chair, rocking a little,. He was laughing as he watched wrath and lust fight over gambling. He tipped his chair a bit more before dropping t the the ground, seemingly still in a very good laughable mood. "You know you-" he starts before his entire attitude changes. His face switched to more of a frown, and he began researching the students on his laptop. after all he needed to know everything.

Umiko Stark was uh, resting in some random ass fountain in the villain base, completely sealed in his shell.

Beatrice Oogami

Beatrice had waited patiently for the teacher to enter, seated right next to Minori and her tail swinging back and forth. After some time, the teacher arrives, but it is not Miss Young. Rather, it is Miss Pixelada. She says about some preparations and some of the students begin to wonder what they should do. Fot Beatrice, she hopes that it isn't about showing off Quirks again.

--------------

Back at the villain base, after the meeting had been adjourned, Mitch watches the poker game happening, sitting on top of his refridgerator gulping a mug of raw eggs. In his case, it is preparation for what is about to come next. When he saw Lust and Dark Caponr argue, Mitch finishes his drink and claps at the scene. "You guys never change." He comments before getting off his fridge and opens it to take out a can of soda and drinks it in one gulp. Afterwards, he goes up to Isao and place his hand on his shoulder. "Hey, whatcha' doin' there?" He asked.

CapRock CapRock Kimona Kimona

Gray hearing the class bell, quickly gets up and throws his trash away then leaves the cafeteria and heads to Class A.

"Already back to class, wonder what lesson we are gonna have?"

He enters the classroom and heads to his seat, when Pixelada enters he's surprised to see a new teacher. He nods then smiles.

"Good Afternoon Miss Pixelada!"

CapRock CapRock

Katja

Having come from her room Katja had entered the classroom I minute or two before the bell rang to signal the end of lunch. The eagle eyed of her classmates might have realized she had not been in the classroom or in the cafateria. She did notice the new teacher but having been through several countries she was used to diffrent styles of teaching and scheduling.

Sol

Sol had ended up getting more very unhealthy foods and one might wonder how she still looked great well the answer was she didn't know. Likely it was luck genetics and having become a bit hyper after her quirk manifested. She was excited for another teacher maybe it would be gym maybe they would get to soar sol really wanted to spar with Steven and Beatrice those two seemed like they would be fun to her.

B Storm

B looked around the classroom a bit. Beatrice and Minori seemed happy and energetic as always, Katja showed up again (he couldn't recall where she sat for some reason) and Steven was speculating on the school events with him. His eye twitched once upon hearing what he believed to be a pun with his name, but otherwise whispered back in his usual laid-back mood:
"Written work is a drag, I hope we won't get anything like that until midterms." B felt like he hadn't said enough, so he came up with another line. It wasn't honest at all, but he thought it sounded nice to he let it rip: "We could just have a normal class where the teacher says something and we pretend to listen. That'd be awesome." As soon as he finished, Alice turned to him and said simply:
"Should I pretend I didn't listen to that, B?" B gasped is surprise. No human should be able to listen him from where he was. Is this teacher even human? As he did that, the door opened and a new student showed up. He was pretty impressed by his clothes, but otherwise confused to meet a new classmate in such a late time.
Miss Pixelada completely ignored the new student's entrance and answered Gray and Steven: "Well, the original plan was to have your school tour at this moment, but it seems like we still have a few presentations remaining." She shifted the anotation sheets a bit, then looked at the new student, then again at the annotations. "Your name doesn't seem to be here. Care to present yourself, then? Name, quirk, and reason to be a hero."

drummerboi drummerboi Haz. Haz.

Hiems was back at the last moment before the bell rang, dragging himself to his seat and almost crashing onto the chair like he didn't care one bit about anything else than relaxing on the chair. Soon he straightened himself and stared forward at the different teacher. He turned back to the ceiling soon after, only looking down again as the new student entered the classroom. These introductions were taking a bit longer than he thought they would.

Misumi sat at her seat calmly. She maintained her straight posture as the new teacher walked in and introduced herself. 'Everyone in the staff seems nice.' Misumi thought. She flinched a little when the door opened again, not expecting another visitor after the teacher walked in.

Jaco Havona

So much for keeping a low profile. The moment Jaco even breathed into the classroom, all eyes--well, MOST eyes--locked on him. A cat-eared girl who looked to be about a year younger practically trampled him with questions, to which Havona simply, and rather uncomfortably, pressed his back against the door.
"Err... Jaco." The dimension-hopper softly murmured in response, uncaring as to whether or not the girl heard him clearly. Gently pushing aside his newfound classmate, he approached the professor and turned towards the rest of his peers.
"Jaco Havona, ma'am." He introduced himself once more, this time (rather reluctantly) a fair bit louder, "My Quirk allows me to enter a pocket dimension. My reasoning to be a hero is..."
Wait, I don't have a reason to be a hero...! What should I tell her? What would father want me to say?
After a moment of awkward silence and deep thinking, Jaco reopened his mouth to speak.
"... To make something good out of my Quirk."
Nailed it.

Last edited:
Isao glanced at Mitch as he approached, his focus having completely shifted. "I'm researching the students that I noticed at the school, the ones who caught my interest." he starts, "Something is bothering me about a few of them." he continues. He continues rapidly clicking on his computer, "I knew it." he nods at his new page, one was the daughter of a big villain that he knew of, and wasn't all that eager to talk too. He already had another page open for the other ones, the boy, not only did he seem like a good fit for sloth, because why not, but his mother was also the sidekick for some hero! The other, confused him. now looking at more images of him on another page, he clearly looked like someone he had seen before, and he couldn't figure out how, or why. And that just made him want to find out more. But there was nothing on him. He just appeared to be a normal kid.
Zamasu Zamasu CapRock CapRock

"Alright, that'll be fine for now." Alice said, writing down Jaco's profile on the class annotations. "Next to present are Mr. Gardiner and Ms. Kemono. Please head on forward."

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan
- Villains league -
Black Lily

Lily watched from the staircase that lead to the exit above as Lust and Wrath scrambled to find her. They had checked the staircase already, but she was under the table at that time, and made her way back there as soon as they came down again. She had all the cash in her hand and, as usual, simply holding something that wasn't hers filled her with ecstasy. She noticed a presence coming behind her and turned to them, barely holding out a scream of surprise; it was Pride himself staring straight at her. Even for a careless person like her, he was a daunting sight to look at.
"I-I'm sorry for saying out of my turn..." She said.
"Worry not, child. The gods have not a quarrel with you for what you did, so I shall spare you from any punishment. No, I have come for you for another reason." Pride sat beside Lily at the staircase and turned his rugged palm to villains below. "Picture those down there, if you will, as the magician's second hand. They bumble about in sharp and confusing movements, distracting the viewer with a show of little meaning. While that happens I want you to be magician's main hand." Two sets of footseps could be heard coming down the stairs. They seemed like brothers, with bleached hair pulled back on top, bright suits and several tatoos on their chest. "These are Padlock and Skeleton Key. I'm assigning them both to you so you can fullfill your task."
Lily's eyes shone brightly upon hearing that. Whatever it was her mission that she was about to learn, it seemed like quite the challenge, and she loved challenges.

"Oh!"
Misumi remembered that she and her roommate hadn't introduced themselves, and neither did they have a good plan to make an awesome impression out of themselves. Well, they had no choice now. Misumi gave grinning Rush an unsure smile and walked up to the front. The two stood side by side, sharing an awkward silence for a moment. Rush, as active as he always was, went first.
“Hey guys! I’m Rush, Rush Gardiner. I can absorb and let out light. Like this!”
Rush glowed brightly for a moment before returning to normal. He cleared his throat.
“I wanted to be a hero because it’s cool! I get to move around, fight bad guys and save people! It’s awesome!”
Once Rush finished his introduction Misumi stepped up. She scanned her classmates nervously and began.
“Uhh.... hello. I am Misumi Kemono. My quirk is a mixture of lots of marine life. Obviously. And my reason to be a hero is...”
Another short pause came before Misumi continued.
“I want to save people from disasters that they can’t save themselves from.”

-the villain-
A figure, letting out his lazy aura with every single move he made, walked into the villains’ hideout. His half asleep eyes looked around, blinking quite a lot as they did so. His gaze landed on a girl, aman with a menacing aura, and two others wearing bright suits. The lazy figure approached them without hesitation, and spoke.
“Is the meeting over?”
Sloth’s voiced sounded like a friendly town neighbor on his 40’s late for a neighbor party of some sort.
CapRock CapRock

B Storm

Though the presentations from that point on seemed pretty simple in nature, B had finally woke up completely and was even taking a couple notes from them. He especially like this Misumi girl's motivation, as shy as she was about it. After those two presented in quick sucession Gakuon and Dhalia, Eli and Fudo and Ignis. Miss Alice wrote up some more annotations and then turned to the class to say:
"And now the last pair is Mr. Brooklyn and Ms. Landreau. Please step on forward to conclude the presentations."

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"...Finally!"

said Harvey to himself, as he made a fist, as he was prepared to give it his all in order to make both his and his roommate/partner Sofia's presentation look good.​

As soon as they're called, Sofia stands, confidently striding up to the front of the class, taking her place at Harvey's side. She glances at Harvey, gives him a little nod, it's finally time to show off a little.

"You wanna start, or will I?"

"...Err...heh heh, you start, i'll follow your lead."

said Harvey rubbing the back of his head, as he starred on at all of his fellow classmates looking on at both him and Sofia and he in return smiled towards them whilst at the same time especially looking at Christina of whom he spoke with earlier without her noticing or at the very least he tries to hide it.​

Sofia nods, clears her throat and takes a step forward, looking over the class, the people she's going to be stuck with for the next few years.

"My name is Sofia Landreau, and I want to be a hero because I want to follow in my parents' footsteps, and benefit society for however long as I can." her hands slide into her pockets idly. "Any my quirk, for whoever didn't figure it out from what happened earlier, I can heal people by taking the injuries on myself. I can decide how much of the injury I take, and with how much I've trained it, I've gotten pretty quick at using it." she pauses briefly, letting her words be processed before speaking up once again. "So, any questions?"

"...Hey there, the name's Harvey, Harvey Brooklyn, uh...let's see...i'm just your typical average guy and well, my Quirk is called "High Jump", it allows me to bounce around like a hopping rabbit, if you see me moving at fast speeds, that won't be because i'm running but rather i'm jumping, i'm jumping so fast that it looks like i'm running at mach speed, kind of like those Ingenium heroes in Japan, as for my reason for wanting to be a hero, well...to be honest, i was lying, about being a typical average guy, at least, concerning my family that is...you see, i won't go into personal details but its because of my mom and my dad that i want to be a hero, not for fame or fortune or glory or any of that stuff whatsoever but rather just to make my family happy, if it can bring a family closer together then i don't mind turning my life's dreams and goals into that of heroism rather then pursue what i really want, self sacrifice, i believe...THAT, is the essence of a true hero..."

said Harvey, explaining about both his Quirk and the real reason, as to why he is pursuing a hero course at Queens Hero High...

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

B Storm

B could help but dive his head into the desk when he finally realized what was up with Sofia's wound. A completely support-oriented quirk in a main hero class... He couldn't help but wonder what led her to that decision. And then Harvey's turn came up and B was blown away by his speech; he wouldn't have expected his motives to be so complex from their conversation at the cafeteria. His eyes then zoomed around the class. If his quick examination was right, that right there had been the whole class.
"Very good, you two. You may seat." Alice told the two students. "According to the list here, the only two students left are Ms. Gallea and Mr. Malus. Please come to the board you two." Silence followed Alice's request. "Ms. Gallea? Mr. Malus? Are you here?"
But instead of an answer, all that the class got was a commotion at the door. Every sight turned there to see what awaited them.

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 (Awesome post, BTW!) Karcen Karcen Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus

- At the villains' lair -​

"Sloth! What do you think?" Lily exclaimed with a smirk and a giggle. "But the poker is still happening if you wanna go there. I left just enough money in them so they'll keep playing, you know." She added while waving a bunch of money in her hand.
Pride merely stared at Sloth in a slight disapproval and headed upstairs. "We'll continue your briefing at another time." He added to Lily. Padlock and Skeleton Key nodded respectfully at Sloth and followed after Pride.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Harvey took his seat in the classroom before sighing out of relief, hoping that he did a good job presenting his Quirk and his reasons for wanting to be a hero to the whole class, he then waited for the last new pair of students to make their entrance, curious, as to who they were, as they weren't among the students that were already in the class beforehand.​

Sloth scratched his neck and blinked. His mindless stare moved between the duo and the handful of money. He let out a great sigh with his eyes closed.
"What do I think?"
He said, and scratched his back.
"Let me tell you what I think. I tried hard not to bash a police car patroling around my hideout passing out papers of a 'threatening villain appearing area' with a poorly drawn montage of my face. And I skipped lunch walking here. And I just want to sleep. Go buy a sandwich or something."
Sloth said. He turned to a pile of wealth lying in the corner proudly.
"Only if that was a pile of comfy pillows. Then I would've pledged the old man my whole soul."
He muttered.
CapRock CapRock

Raine had been late as she had stayed up all night playing games and gone on to do so into the morning. While most people might be tired from it Raine found she only got tired from exerting herself and even then she didn't sleep. Still she was very late because she had needed to finish her game. Still it was just the first day nothing important happened on first days it was always meet and greet nothing important and Raine had debated even coming in.

Arriving at the door Raine found it closed and while a normal person might just open it and walk in or knock Raine was not normal. She instead would let her form come loser and turn into a puddle of liquid metal.

The metal moved under the door before reforming into her normal shape, something clothes couldn't do which was one reason she didn't wear them. "Sorry I'm late I was ... Busy" She said.

Schwarz was walking down the corridor, murmuring under his breath, looking at the floor as he walked, his switch knife comb going through his hair over and over. He was wearing his headphones, the music could be heard from a distance. Of course, his parents told him that classes would start that day, but the constant reminders were even more of a reason to be late. He kept walking until he saw a girl in front of a door, her body suddenly turning into liquid. Was she naked? I've gotta check that. He went in the doors direction and getting by its side he started rapping as loud as he could. . The door opened making and crashed into the wall making a hell of a noise, in front of him the girl from before. So she was naked. He looked around and saw that he entered a class, at the front of the class was someone he thought must be the teacher."Is this class A?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back