• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
B Storm

B nearly forgot to breathe as he saw the door bleed liquid metal like real life was some sort of cheap horror movie. And then it took the shape of a very naked metal girl that spoke to the teacher like it was no big deal. B cleaned a bit of blood coming out of his nose and casually forced his sight away from her to avoid looking like a pervert. Since he was staring at the other wall, all he saw was the door slamming into it as Pompadour kid walked in singing rap like a pro. Like the girl, he seemed very casual about being late to class and making such a dramatic entrance. Ms. Alice didn't seem quite as impressed as B, however. She merely looked at the busted door, then back at the last few students, and said:
"You two must be the last remaining students. Since you seem so eager to use your quirks, go ahead and finish presenting youselves: Name, quirk and reason to be a hero. Oh, and Mr. Malus?" She added after a brief pause. "We will be sending the repairs bill to your father."

Karcen Karcen Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus

- At the villains' lair -​
Black Lily
Lily's eyes widened as she heard Sloth talk in a mixture of curiosity and fear. When he made the comment about the pillows, however, she couldn't help but to burst into giggling. "You're a fun one, Sloth! Come on, let's get back down there, I bet everyone is gonna love to hear your story!" Whether they would love his story or not, Lily wasn't sure. But it would make for a fine distraction for her to alleviate the weight in some pockets.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Raine was kind of surprised by the whole door being blown off it's hinges thing, though it wasn't a threat to her so it was more shocking than scary that she had been there mere moments before. The teacher was also oddly calm about the whole thing, but well she was or had been a hero so this kind of shit must normal for her, really if it was Raine was sure she would be entertained. The rapping guy was kind of annoying though, and his hair dear god his hair was massive like some kind of insane Elvis parody, the leather jacket making him look like some kind of pretend biker the whole thing was so silly she had to fight to not laugh. Still the teacher wanting their names power and motivation brought Raine back to reality, just like any other first day... great she should have stayed home.

" Yeah sure... right introduction" Raine said clearly slightly bored by this normality " I'm Raine Gallea and as you saw and can see my quirk is that my body is made out of a liquid like metal, i can change my form and the other fun shape shifting stuff" She said with a shrug leaving out more complex details." As for why i am doing this, i thought being a hero would be entertaining and might kill some time" She explained her motivation perhaps the least heroic all.

Schwarz was quite satisfied with his entrance, and by sheer luck even got to the right class! So the naked girl was his colleague, "big deal" he thought as he avoided looking at her during her introduction. After the liquid girl stopped talking he went to the front of the class to introduce himself.
"My father always says the first impression you leave is the most important one, so I'm sure he'll be glad to pay the repairs." He said with a smirk on his face.
"My name is Schwarz Malus, yes I'm the son of the famous singer, no I won't get autographs for anyone. About my quirk, when I rap I can move objects and animate things. That's what happened to the door just there. About the motivation for being a hero". And at this moment his voice tone changed, his smile shifting into a more serious expression. ""We are all subject to the fates. But we must all act as if we are not.". So I decided to take my father plans for my future of getting a license so I can use my quirk on the stage, and turn them in my way to become a real hero. You know, someone that actually does something for the society they live in. Thank you for your time"

B Storm

B couldn't help but imagine what Raine would look like without her quirk active... If she could even shut if off. Either way she probably wouldn't do it right then and there becasue of her lack of clothes. And Schwartz Malus... Is he that Ripper guy? I'm pretty sure they put one his songs in NBA 2K19! B wasn't sure how to feel having a famous person sharing class with him, but either way a guy like that would probably never bother with B so it shouldn't affect him much.

Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Karcen Karcen drummerboi drummerboi Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Haz. Haz. Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus

"Good, that settles it." Ms. Alice said as she did her final annotations. "Now that this is done, everyone get up from your seats and calmly follow me. I'll acquaint you with all of our facilities."

As Alice left the class A, she turned right at the bathrooms and followed the corridor, pointing at an empty room at the right that was much like the one they were in.
"This here is QHH's class B. They undergo the same program as class A, but during different times of day. You can file a transfer request if you feel like the schedule there is more to your liking."
At the end of the corridor, there was a room about half the size of the classroom filled with beds and medicine counters, which the class entered. Dr. Kilter was the only one there half-sitting over one of the beds. His face was entirely covered in old and ragged bandages but his voice was warm and wise:
"Hello, Students, nice to meet you. If any of you happen to get hurt here in QHH, practical tests or otherwise, just come here to the Infirmary and Dr. Kilter here will take care of you. No staff needed; you'll see how it works in due time." His voice turned a little darker as he added: "But I wouldn't like the existence of this place to work as incentive for you to recklessly jump into danger. If you get yourself killed today, you won't be able to save anyone tomorrow."

Alice made a quick remark about the cafeteria to the left of the infirmary's exit (they had been there already, after all) then headed right and took the stairs down. The basement was similar to the first floor minus the windows and a few exits. The main corridor made a turn to the right and then ended in a few doors, one of which was made of solid steel.
"There are only a few rooms here that are of your concern. To your left you'll see the door to the computer lab, which is my responsibility. Expect to find any kind of software you might ever need in your studies and the hardware to operate them." The stairs also faced a much larger double wooden door. "In front of you is our library. 90% of its contents are accessible to students, should you find obsolete paper media more pleasing." Alice couldn't hide her confusion as to why have a library when the largest library of mankind sat just next to it, but she still had to be polite about it. "And to the far right is the auditorium, as you must already know."

Heading up once more, they reached the second floor. Alice would have a much smaller path to take there, since most of the rooms there were dormitories.
"Again, only three rooms of importance here. The support heroes will be key during your life as heroes, and they start their careers in this class to the far right. A little closer to us, still on the right, you'll see the school counselor's office, where you may come and alleviate any of your psychological issues; please don't hesitate to use this resourse, mental fortitude is just as important as your body or your quirk."
B wondered how would this counselor react if he told them his secret. Would they turn him in? They couldn't do it, could they? Sometimes he felt he'd sleep a bit better at night if he told at least someone. He never had the courage to tell Molly since it'd put her at risk.
"And now, if you look right in front of you..."
Alice opened a door opposite to the staircase into one of the largest rooms there; filled to the brim with sewing machines, saws, drills, lathes, weld stations and everything else a metal or a fabric worker could ever dream of. It was unlike any other room there, isolated, reinforced on the walls and floor and heavily lighted and ventilated. And amidst all that there seemed to be the one responsible for keeping the place.
"...You'll see the hero suit workshop."

"...Woah, this place basically has everything, right?" said Harvey towards B, nudging him with his elbow before Tenma spoke up, saying to Harvey "Pipe down! the teacher's still talking!" said Tenma, telling off Harvey, as he then merely gulped upon angering his female classmate "Gulp!".

CapRock CapRock

Sitting at a work desk is a man working on something, he mumbles to himself then raises his index finger up, he then speaks.

"Just one moment, I almost got this to work, just have to make a adjustment."

Whatever he's working on suddenly makes a loud popping sound while giving off lots of sparks before catching fire, the man jumps up and grabs a nearby fire extinguisher and douses the fire putting it out before he looks at the class. He laughs nervously as he rubs back of his head. He then sets the fire extinguisher on a table.

"Sorry about that, ah Ms. Alice good to see you, and this must be class 1-A, pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am."

He points at his chest and laughs and speaks loudly.

"The Mechanism Hero! Gear Tech! I repair anything around QHH! Plumbing, Electronics, but my true purpose here is to maintain hero costumes and equipment! While Dr. Kilter heals your broken bodies from practice and training, I repair your costumes! As what's a good hero without a awesome costume?"

He looks at the students and returns to a inside voice.

"I'm also licensed in hero costumes modification, so if you need to make any adjustments or something to your costume, feel free to talk to me, I'm here most of the day."

57e840a5191f4d043646671fab8a236f.jpg

CapRock CapRock Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Karcen Karcen drummerboi drummerboi Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Haz. Haz. Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus

Character: Gray

Gray looks at Class 1-B and nods. He's kinda nervous about this whole hero thing.

Gray then nods at Dr. Kilter's words, hero work will always result in injuries but one must be careful we might have quirks, but we are still human.

Gray is somewhat interested in the computer lab, the internet has nearly all possible information the library however is much more unimpressive for him, the thought of reading bores him but he is curious about the 10% thats unavailable to students.

He doupts he'll need to see the counselor but makes a mental note if in just in case however the hero costume workshop he's excited about.

When the device catches fire Gray gaps but becomes impressed on how fast the workshop mechanic reacts.

After listening to Gear Tech, Gray thinks about his costume, he mostly relied on his bone creations to protect him, he wonders about possible future changes for his costume.

Beatrice Oogami

The tour has begun, and already the wolf girl is starting to like the facility more. "Wow, this place is huge." She says in amazement as she looks around "So this is the school that my mom used to study. This is getting more exciting." After some time of touring around, the students ends up in a hero suit workshop, where they get introduced by the head of the workshop Gear Tech. "Gear Tech? My mom told me about him a bit. So he must be the guy who created her costume before." Beatrice thought.

----------

Mitch looks down at the many profiles of the students and staff of QHH, until his eyes caught the attention on the profile of his daughter. "Beatrice? Why is she among the students? It seems that she is indeed follow her mother's path. How pathetic. She should know her abilities first before deciding which path to take, and yet she took my foolish wife's side. Soon, I'll teach her a lesson or two, even if it means making her bleed." He thought before turning away and went onto his fridge. He opens it up to check his food supply, and it appears that he has little food left. He closes the fridge and turns to Dark Capone and say "Hey Cappy, wanna go out with me for a bit? I need someone to help me with...buying groceries, if you don't mind."

CapRock CapRock Kimona Kimona

B Storm

B turned to Harvey as he spoke to him, but was startled by Tenma's scolding and kept his response for later.
Hearing Gear Tech's presentation, B was quite taken away; this hero could probably make all sorts of amazing stuff for him to wear, like Dante's overcoat and Isaac's scarf! Maybe even something useful... He just couldn't think of anything in that sense at the moment.

Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Karcen Karcen drummerboi drummerboi Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Haz. Haz. Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus

After they were done talking to Gear Tech, Alice took them upstairs again to the 3rd floor.
"As for the last floor of the building, you'll find the management class as well as two places of interest. The teacher's lounge just to our right here is where you can find any of us during break periods to report important matters. Students are forbidden to enter it when the room is unattended. And ahead of you, you'll find the club rooms."
Right in front of the stairs, the students were presented with an entire lineup of unique doorways shaped and decorated to present each club the best as possible. From reading to gaming to photography to music and hiking, one could almost surely find their interests there, one way or another.
"The clubs will be acessible after classes for you to participate in at will. If your grades are too low, however, we might revoke your club priviledges temporarily until they get better again."
B gulped and nodded in silence. I need to get to that gaming club... But the way my score is right now, do I even have a chance at it?

Alice let the students enjoy the sight a moment or two and then brought them down to the ground floor again. Clubs like these seemed frivolous, but adding little luxuries like these to the top-grading students was an important part of keeping the competitiveness that really put out the best in each class. And how would they compete besides grades? Well, the answer was outside: behind the school there was a large open field that separated the main building from the gym, with an american football and a running track going around it. There was also a multi-prupose court to the right which could be used for volley, basketball, tennis and five-a-side football. Waiting them there, Prof. Samsom came to class when they arrived and said:

"'Ello, my little ones! I'm prof. Miller, but you just call me Samson, alright? I'll be your PE guy here at QHH. now you might be thinking, 'why sports when I have quirks training to do?' well, kids, sports have been shown for ages to work not only on your strenght, stamina and motor coordinations, but your teamwork and stress control abilities as well! So you don't just get a pass on doing some good ol' laps around the track just because you're being a hero. I don't wanna see any pants on tuesdays or thursdays, 'kay? Only shorts."

"Also to the right over here you'll find the principal's office." Ms. Alice explained, pointing at a building that shared a wall with the gim. It had several american flags on it, as well as a coat of arms and a copper statue of Teddy Roosevelt. "Entrance is strictly prohibited unless solicited by a teacher. I would recommend doing all you can to avoid being sent here, however; the principal does not take lightly to troublemakers. Now let's move on to the final facility here; the inner court."

The inside of the gym was the largest space in the school by a wide margin: with locker rooms for the students to put in their hero costumes and decently-sized bleachers at one end and olympic-sized pools at the other. Between those two, one could see just about any kind of environment a hero would ever find a mission: city blocks at a place, grassy plains at another, a frozen tundra at a corner and rocky mountains with caves near the middle, amongst others. Alice, however, didn't seem to take it as a normal sight.

"Wait, this isn't..." She walked a few steps in and noticed a tattered napkin with some scribbles in it lying on the ground. It read:
"Sory, got a lil too happy crackin' open a cold one wit the boys last nigt and brok da arena machine. Gun call it sick tomorr, terminal case of I don give a..." And the rest of the text was unintelligible. Alice sighted slowly and said:
"At any rate, class, this is our Gym, where we will be realizing most of our quirk training and some of our minor practical tests. Your quirk dvelopment teacher isn't here today, but I'm positive he'll explain his methods during your first actual day."

B was amazed at the sheer size of the gym and the variety of obstacles they had in there. It all seemed a bit... Weird, being set up like a frankenstein of environments, but he could only figure they had their motives for it. He was both scared and excited to see what would they have to do in the next classes in there. He only grew happier as he heard Alice say:

"As for today, well, since this is still your first day and it is too late to start a proper class, my instructions are to relea-"
"GOOD AFTERNOON, YOU LITTLE RUNTS!"
- End of special episode -
Start of special episode: Sparrings!

The loud greed came from none other than Metal Jacket himself, making a surprise entrance in the gym. Alice stopped speaking and held herself uptight and ready for orders as he looked over the students from a distance with a slitghtly deranged expression. After a brief moment of silence, he added:

"Surprise practical test. Now." B almost passed out right then and there. He definitely wasn't ready for a test right now.
"B-but sir!" Alice tried to say. "These are the freshmen, this is their very first day here! Please reconsider."
"That's exactly why I want to do it!" He shouted back, walking closer to the group. He begun slowly walking in front of the class, staring down into each and every student with fierce general eyes. "If you want to be a student here, you must be ready for anything, anytime! Adapt or die, that is the truth in the world we live in, and those who don't learn that will never get their diploma from me."
By that point, Metal Jacket had been through every student. He pulled a small controller from one of his pockets and pointed it at one of the school's walls. Two large sections of it slid away from each other, revealing a giant black screen with 4 duel brackets. The leters in each slot changed constantly as the machine decided the opponents.
"4 duels at a time, you win by incapacitating your opponent or making him give up. I wanna see a minimum of 10 meters distance between duels and if I see anyone going for the kill I'll stop the fight myself. Pixelada, make sure the kids who do well get the proper rewards, won't you?"
"I... I will, sir." Alice agreed. In the meantime, she activated her radio and said: "Hello, Miz Count? Call reinforcements for Dr. Killter. We probably shouldn't kill him off of overworking on the very first day of class."
"Well then, let's begin." Metal Jacket said as he took place at his special bench in front of the bleachers. "Oh, and students? No matter what happens, remember to give out your best. This is what this competition is about, and what it will always be about. Now get your asses to work!"
B watched anxiously as the letters kept scrambling before his eyes. Who could be his opponent? Harvey could probably take him out before he even had the time to react. Katja would be tricky to even reach too, and he couldn't lay a finger in Sol even if he tried. To be honest, his chances there didn't seem good at all... And then, it finally showed up:

Duel 1 Tenma Tensei. VS Ayumu Yoshida
Duel 2 Hiems Gale VS Sol Eldridge
Duel 3 Sofia Landreau VS B Storm
Duel 4 Katja Glinka VS Minori Fuse
PLEASE MOVE TO YOUR POSITIONS AND ENGAGE.

Steven was walking on his own as he saw the rooms he was more hten impressed. His grandfarther told him about the acadamy but he never really saw it for himself. The facilitys they have area amazing it must have been expensive as hell to get everything they need. Once they entered the libary he smiled to himself he of course heard the question but he begun to think to himself. Sure the biggest libary is just next door but he felt that a big libary would be quite dawnting. So he thought this place would be perfect to study. As he contineud to walk he saw what seems to be a massive facility full of fabrics and all sorts. He was in awe as he saw the facility he is also suprisingly holding a massive bag. ONce the others have left he begun to think "should i show them" He thought to himself. No maybe later.

After he cought up with the goup he then saw the stadium. He was almost smerking to himself as he saw the field. He was about to do a jog right then and there but suddenly Metal Jacket began to appear he suddnly felt like a turtal and gone back in his sheel. once he saw that there fighting eachother he was slightly scared on who he was going to face but slightly excited. Then once he saw the four brackets he was getting pumped up. He the saw the names and felt a little disapointed as he saw B's name. He put his hand on his shoulder and said "be rooting for you buddy. Now everyone enough of getting scared it is now time for. MORTAL KOMBAT!" he got out his Ipod and begun to play the song

Minori Fuse
Minori excitedly followed the group along. This was exciting!! She eagerly looked at all the rooms, imprinting them in her memory as best she could, and continued to follow them. She got immensely excited when she saw The hero outfit design room. It. Was. SO. COOL!!!!!! what made things even better was when they reached the area they would have gym THE Metal Jacket popped out and said they got to fight each other!!!! ALRIGHT!!!!!
SHE.
WAS.
SO.
PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She bounced up and down excitedly looking around Katja.. Katja..... Which one was that again?...... Right!!! The pretty white haired girl with the fun-fun quirk!!!!! ALRIGHT!!!!! She looked around trying to find her, before spotting her and running over. "HI! HI!! HI!!!" She greets excitedly with a grin, "Your KAtja!!!!" She continues excitedly. "So So So? Were going to fight, Yeah?" She asks with a smile, but not leaving much space before she started speaking again trowing an arm over the girl's shoulder with no sense of personal space. "Where to we/you want to fight-" she starts ti ask before looking up, "Or maybe We're assigned a place?" She questions aloud as she looks around her. Did the board say something about that? Did Metal say something about that? She couldn't remember. Awwwe geez. She couldn't remember now!!!!! stupid! stupid! stupid. OH WELL!! They could figure it out as they go!! Her tail waved behind her excitedly as she looked about, "What do you think?" She asks with a smile, finally shutting up.
Karcen Karcen

Ayumu Yoshida
Ayumu lazily followed the group along as he floated on his pillow, sleeping. This was so much fun. Not. Okay maybe a little. He would remember as much of the layout as he could. but he'd probably forget it all in a mew minutes.... Or seconds... or hours....... he couldn't help but admit to himself that the hero outfit-place, thing... was cool. As he followed them along he did bump into a few door frames, because his eyes were closed. But he didn't mind, he was used to it. Once outside he listened to what Metal Jacket said. Fighting? Sounded like a pain. It was also his greatest weakness. he was horrible at fighting. As the names appeared on the screen, he opened his eyes. Te- ...... Tenma? Had he spoken to him-, her? before...? The name was familiar... Oh well.. He'd figure it out soon enough. He floated around until he found who he assumed to be Tenma. "You... Tenma?" He asked her with a tired yawn. He had, and was not prepared to fight anyone. He would want to get this over with as soon as possible. He floated down to match her eye level, and opened his eyes, the foggy film, which made his eyes look almost completely white/grey with a faint coloring of yellow and black in the middle, covering them still. As he opened his mouth to speak, the film opens as well. The film, unlike normal eyes, opened sideways instead of up, like a cat. Honestly it could be considered pretty creepy... As he opened up his mouth to speak, he looked her in the eyes with his own yellow eyes. "I don't want to fight you, and I don't like fighting, but I will still try my best, so I would appreciate it if we got this over with quickly." He tells her. He continued to hover, looking right at her as if to get his point across. Then. He blinked. when his eyes open again, the film covered his eyes. "Do you care where we fight?" he asks, tilting back so that he looked almost upright as he looked around. He was relatively short. He looked around the area. "Where do you want to fight?" He asks again.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Villains
Isao continued clicking away, carefully looking over the students that interested him the most. Though he got distracted as Mitch turned his attention away from the computer screen. He looks over, listening for a moment. silent..... "Can I come?" He asks, before smiling, He wanted something to do. Something fun. and these 'groceries' sounded like something more and fun. And even if that was the truth, even that would be fun.
Zamasu Zamasu CapRock CapRock

Katja had mostly been quiet through everything because her interest was equal in all matters it didn't matter if it was a tour or a fight bracket or how her stew was doing she had not real scale of interest between them all. Katja had in truth almost decided to go home and check on the food a few times as class it seemed would be no more important, and while one might think she would be some great student Katja felt no desire to do great at school and cared little about how she did on test and work. she didn't feel the excitement others had about the announcement of the fights, they were not normal, to her understanding based upon the other teacher's protests, but there was reasoning behind them. Katja could assume this was an evaluation of their current combat skills as some might not have any skills while others might have actually trained. Her opponent would be one of the altered girls, the cat, it seemed her quirk was similar to B's though likely they were just as easily dispatched. Already Katja was working on how best to counter the nature of Minori's quirk as she assumed such thoughts would go through all others.

These assumptions however, were challenged by Minori herself coming over and acting extremely friendly, that was not the attitude you gave to your enemy as their match pitted them as such. Katja could only guess at how Minori must see it, though she could never account for emotions given her lack of them and loss of real understanding of them. Minori's desire to fight might actually have put Katja off if she could actually be turned always by how casually it treated such things, but Katja would always have to be careful to not kill, to not let Oberon kill, to not let anyone use her portals. So while others might go all out in attacks Katja would always have to be careful to hold back in her assaults. As for Minori's rapid fire babbling Katja was not bothered by it, able to just ignore the what would likely be aggravating excitement and pick out the important parts of information amid the emotions.

Katja looked and saw a mock up of a city block, that would be a decent area, plenty of places to vanish into and pop out of, though it also gave her opponent places to use as well, but Katja could assume her mobility and ability too call Oberon to strike from anywhere would tip the scales. " We will fight there" Katja said pointing her tone showing now joy, no excitement, she might even sound bored as if this was below her perhaps, no matter what her tone was cold an lacking in emotion just like in the classroom. With the spot chosen, Katja opened a portal bellow her, making sure it was small enough for just herself and vanished the portal closing a second after she was through. The exit portal opened in the city area, and Katja emerged int he open she would not start with a sneak attack.

Kimona Kimona

Minori watched Katja for a (long) moment, listening to what she had to say when she threw in her two cents into the barrel, tail waving. "ALRIGHT! Sounds like fun!!" she exclaims happily at the idea. That was a decent area for her to fight in. She lunged forward/downward for a brief moment before she caught herself, having had her arm rest (Katja) pulled out from under her as she (Katja) disappeared into a portal underneath her. She watched the pretty white haired girl disappear, and the portal close behind her. Ooooo. Still so cool. After a moment of staring at the spot where she disappeared, she looked up at the cityscape and ran over to the city block thing. She entered and looked around at the buildings looming over her as she jogged further in. She knew Katja had to be somewhere nearby. Soon enough as she jogged she slid onto the street that Katja stood on. She smiled, "Alright!!" I found you!!" she grinned. She pauses stretching her wrists a little before she runs at Katja, a set of extra arms appeared, floating next to her, one on each side. (A set as in elbow down to the hands) Their fists were clenched and as she ran towards the girl, the arms flew ahead of her and went to punch Katja from both sides, Minori coming in at the front, kicking Katja(well at least she hoped so). For the kick she had completely jumped into the air to get more force with her momentum. She was smiling. She hoped this would be lots of fun.
Karcen Karcen

Katja saw Minori coming, and even if she hadn't Minori seemed to not be the kind to go for a stealth attack, she didn't know if that was honorable or stupid. Katja would assume it was the former for right now heroes were honorable after all. The main problem Katja would face in her mind was not actually that she was lacking in experience or physical capabilities, even through she was, but that she would have to not harm Minori in to grievous a way not even like she had done to the villain the other day. This meant she would have to only use her portals on the extra limbs while making sure Oberon did not attempt to kill Minori or even remove a limb.

While Katja thought all this and analyzed the situation Minori was on the move already striking out against her. Katja could not afford to try anything on Minor herself but the hands those were her personal targets. Still this hesitation would actually cost Katja as she thought she would not have the time to summon all the portals where they needed to be. Thus As Katja reacted quickly opening three portals two on her sides one in front, though the one in front did not actually go against Minori instead the White clad Oberon emerged and blocked the kick meant for Katja. Still even as the kick was blocked the two punches came in and thanks to a minor miscalculation one would find its mark, the other actually getting cut in half as the portals all closed, still one attack out of three got through. using his strength Oberon in a split second would push against Minori to push her off him and into the air, just wanting a slight distance so he could get into a more defensive stance.

Kimona Kimona

Minori was caught of guard by the white clad guy, Oberon, as he stepped out of the portal to block her. Her brief confusion was quickly cut short, in the literal manner as she fell to the ground. Or to be exact, was pushed back and as she was pushed, she jumped up (Using the push as a point to jump off of) flipping over to land on the ground. but this maneuver, and in turn her shock was was cut short as she felt a shooting, burning, searing pain in her arm. This was in reaction to the flying limb being severed. Cut in half by the portal. Both sides of the arm fell to the ground, bleeding, a lot. The fingers on the hand twitching. Minori let out a small, quiet, low, long 'grunt' As she felt this pain. The grunt got higher in pitch as she sat there on the ground, holding her intact arm. She had failed to land properly, and had fallen on her front, her legs slipping from under her. She sat there fore a moment, before shakily getting too her feet still clutching her own left arm in the place it was severed. He face was a bit red, and her eyes were wet. she was in so much pain. She did not want that to happen again. What could she do? She needed her replicas to fight, but she didn't want to get them chopped up again. They hurt, and it was a pain in the ass to heal them, on top of that she couldn't make them go away and turn off her quirk until they were healed up either of course. But if she kept them close- that could work. The arm which had made contact retracted quickly, back to Minori, sitting up against her side. another one appeared doing the same on her lefts side, staying close. She watched the Oberon thing for a moment as she lowered her body, her arms at her sides, palms up before she rushed at Oberon and as she got close, it looked like she was about to attack him, but what happened instead was she jumped, her hands (her actual hands) aimed to hit the general area of his head/shoulders, trying to use him as a launch pad over him. When(if she was successful at this) she did this, her hands themselves remained on him where they had made contact, her hands now gone from her wrists she flew at Katja feet out stretched, first in an attempt to kick her. Though her aim was pretty random, so even though her goal was her stomach, who knows where it could hit her. Regardless, as she got closer, really close, the replica arms peeled themselves from her sides and flew at Katja. A new pair of hands appearing on her wrists. The hands from her sides had got to grab Katja, with another hand appeared going to punch her. She wanted and needed to end this faster. After all it would be really bad if she let that arm bleed.
Karcen Karcen

Katja did not expect the pain from the replica's to be reflected on to Minori and while she did not care for the girl she did believe that she should not be needlessly cruel about how she fought, thus she actually didn't want to use her portals like normal. This choice in truth required a change in pattern away from her normal style and would actually be hard to accomplish as to not kill Minori via bleeding. The punch to her side was also an annoyance, it didn't anger her but every injury was a mistake and Katja could not endure to many mistakes. Still if she continued to cut limbs and inflict pain then perhaps Minori would surrender before anything extreme happened. it was while Katja was again lost in thought on how to hold back that Minori came at her and summoned more arms, oddly Katja realized this was a perfect opportunity. She realized she might take the coming hit but now there 5 hands 4 of them stationary and 1 one of them moving they were perfect targets. Still if she did that it would let Minori land the hit, a worthy trade.

Thus As Minori was upon Katja Tried to open the portals but she didn't for a second she hesitated as she realized that Minori was moving and the portals would be stationary, they would cut more than she wanted. This was to dangerous she might end up doing more than she wanted, maybe even causing a cut that would nick something that was needed and could not be healed in time. So the impact would go off without Katja trying to avoid it if only because she while not scared knew she would do more harm to Minori and might kill her. Katja felt the impact and Soon fell over as Minori stayed on her causing her to land on her back pinning her down. Katja could escape if she opened a portal, but that would kill Minori for sure, and she was not strong enough to throw the cat girl off.

Katja would not have to think up a solution as Oberon noticed this and he was no mindless puppet, he could act without Katja, though his free will and intelligence was in some ways limited and replaced with a new personality and his memories gone somethign of the man he had once been remained. While a human might realize Katja was not in lethal danger and react in such a way Oberon didn't see the difference he was to protect Katja and he would. Thus in a flash he wa sover the two girls and took only a second to raise a blade and aim before bringing it down.

Kimona Kimona CapRock CapRock

Last edited:
After having done his work as a principal, Metal Jacket laid on his back and rewarded himself with a short nap, figuring nothing of interesting would happen at the first few minutes. Some time later, he opened a lazy eye to check how things were going; only one of the fights had really picked up yet, the one with the cat-girl that did the thing with the hands and the recommended student who made a mess playing hero in the street; not only that, it seemed that they already drew some blood and were heading to a close.
There wouldn’t be any problems in there if it weren’t for the girl’s companion. Harrison knew in his gut as that thing made its way for Minori that it wasn’t just a spar for him and that he was going to end that student’s life. Knowing that, Metal Jacket reached for his pockets and found a simple .22 caliber round, holding it between both his fingers. One thought later and the gym was filled by the noise of a bullet piercing the air and hutting Oberon just before the strike.
“So soon, huh...” Alice said, getting up as she saw the scene. “Send in the nurses ASAP.”
Karcen Karcen Kimona Kimona

- Meanwhile at the villains’ league. -
Capone looked at Gluttony, then at Envy, and finally at his watch, all in dead silence. He fiddled with his sideburn while thinking up; he had to collect some taxes later that afternoon and he wondered if he could do whatever it is Mitch wanted to do and come back in time to check on his men’s suits. Probably not. After all the deliberation, he finally said:
“Ah, what the hell! this game got me in the mood to beat on some punks.” He got up, picked up his weapon and put on his jacket. “Guilhermo, Ur the boss till I get back.” He was ready to follow Mitch wherever he wanted to go.
“Got it, boss!” Guilhermo shouted back. He had black horns, wings and claws, and wore a simple white tank shirt with dog tags. Guilhermo promptly sat on Capone’s warm chair and innocently said: “Are we playing Texas Poker?”
“The game’s over, kido.” Lust answered him, rather dryly. She then tried to soften it up by adding with a seductive smile: “But if you clean up the mess your boss made we can go do something better ourselves.” As Guulhermo got red and gulped, Lust bursted herself into laugher. If only.

Zamasu Zamasu

Hiems was about to call Sol up to an arena to start their fight when he heard a bullet being fired. His blue eyes flashed upon the scene, glancing between Metal Jacket and the two students who had been fighting until now. Things seemed to have came to a halt before something serious happened, or got worse. 'And I thought this would be less lethal.' He thought. Pushing away the thought he turned away from them and looked for Sol.
"Sol, let's do this quick."
He called to her.
Karcen Karcen

Sol had been watching as well she had assumed Oberon was a mindless minion but she saw from this distance he seemed to move on his own, that was odd. Well she had her own fight to deal with namely with hiems, which was odd given he was her roommate, and well that might lead to some issues. Sol n truth doubted that would be true with Hiems what little she knew of him made her sure he had confidence issues, something she wanted to help him with as to her he had a great quick and if his mentality was fixed he would be a great hero. She liked to see this in everyone in a way she wanted to be her best and to help others be their best as well. Still she couldn't just throw the fight Hiems would know so she would have to just be normal but keep it to someone who was simpler.

Sol walked over to him when he called a big smile on her face she was excited. " Come on you don't sound confidant where is your fighting spirit?" She asked actually wanting him to be excited thinking he would try harder. If Hiems wanted to be a little underhanded he could start the fight now while Sol was powered.

Hiems had barely talked to his roommate, excluding when they prepared for the presentation, at all during the days he's spent at QHH. Heck, he hardly talked to anyone at all, even Misumi, the only one he knew from before. And thus he didn't want to judge his roommate so early by her words and action. But by far he had a sneaking suspicion she was trying to drag him around in most cases. As an answer to Sol's taunt Hiems let out a long, tired sigh, cold white vapor descending from his mouth. Frost appeared on parts of his body, and they soon turned into chunks of ice. They grew into pieces big and thivk enough to protect him from several strikes. When he was done freezing himself up, he looked at Sol in the eye and cocked his head.
"Here."
He said and sprung forwards.
Karcen Karcen

Minori stopped short of punching Katja(as in her fist slowed down and just tapped her instead.). Confused. She had heard the sound of a gun shot. Had one of the other student battles gotten out of hand? She looked around briefly trying to figure out out. What confused her more is why she felt a tingling sensation in her stomach. Actually it was more then that, burning? stabbing? pain?(a lot of lot of pain) Why? She reached her free hand down to her stomach. Damp. She pulled her hand back to her face and looked at it. Blood. Well, that can't be good. At this point she went to stand up. She needed to get her other arm. It was bleeding too. Her real hands let go of Oberon, and flew back over to her, the undamaged replicas disappearing. As one of the hands reattached to her wrist, a wave of dizziness hit her and she Almost fell over. Catching herself on the wall she had walked towards to get her arm. Walking and bleeding does not make a good mix as it would seem. The bleeding arm did wiggle, rolling towards her a little. She smiled, "Come one now legs... we're not done yet..... this fight was just getting fun....." She mumbled to herself, a hand to her face as she tried to focus, rubbing a little blood on her forehead, since this was the same hand that had touched the wound. She wanted to finish the fight that badly. The walking of course had made her bleed faster, at Whatever point Metal Jacket had arrived at, She had ignored him. She wanted to finish the fight. She breathed in and out, "focus..." she mumbled, She was smiling, "Come on now,.... I know your better at standing then this...... come on..... We can continued..." She continued to mumbled to herself. As if trying to convince her body of that 'fact'. Her tail twitched behind her, Come on..... Come on......! I want to fight, so stop not working legs!! She was smiling, She could fight, really. She just needed a moment.
CapRock CapRock Karcen Karcen

????? ??????

A brown haired, short person, in a hat was currently gods know where. Well actually it seemed to be some kind of abandoned building. She had a pink orb sitting on one of her hands, it was about the size of a small basket ball. A really small one. The kind you would give to a toddler. she was smiling at it as she sat there. "Well if they won't let me into their not fun meetings, then I can have even more fun by myself!!" She chirps with a smile, giggling a little at the end, before tossing the orb up into the air, if fell back to her slowly. And she caught it. She giggled a little again when it touched her skin. "I don't see why people are so afraid of these after their touched once. Once you get used to it, it feels amazing!!!" She cackles a bit to herself before she holds it in both hands, looking around. It was really dirty in this room. There was graffiti on the walls, and so much dirt. some garbage too. How did she get here again? Oh well!! She was going to have lots of fun, so it didn't matter!! She bounced to her feet and looked around, still holding the pink orb with both hands. She then trotted out of the room. Grinning. yes she was going to have lots of fun.

Soon enough she had exited the abandoned building, and walked down and alleyway, to a small street with a small amount of people on it. She smiled looking at them. There were some good ones here. But- Wait where was she? She needed to find where she had left them. They had been on their own anyhow so it's not like anyone would look for them, but she couldn't just leave them alone, someone needed to feed them after all. After plenty of walking she found the building she had left them in. it was another abandoned building in a bad side of town. She trotted up the steps, taking to at a time, arms out at her sides like an airplane. She of course badly mimicked Airplane Noises before laughing about it halfway up the steps. Soon enough reaching the floor she wanted, where she turned down a corner, into a hallway that had been swept (By herself, she had to clean it up a little of course), and headed down three doors. It had once been an apartment building. She reached into her pocket and unlocked the door. Entering the room. The food she had left her should be fine. she thought. Well that's if her little electric generator hadn't given out. She grabbed something out of the tiny fridge before heading through a few rooms, before she reached another locked door, which she carefully unlocked. "I'm back again~" She chirps with a smile, closing the door behind her. The room was pitch black, all the windows covered up. All black except for two glowing dots. they were yellow and would every so often after an extremely long pause disappear. A Blink. They were eyes. The eyes looked empty, as if no one was home. almost. at the sound of the girl's voice They seemed to stand to alert and have the slightest amount of fear tinging the edges. Okay a lot of fear. Whoever it was scurried backwards a little. The girl smiled, "I brought you more food!" she grins, walking over to him, him having had run out of places behind him to scurry to, having hit the wall. She crouched in front of him, reaching into the bad, fumbling with it for a moment, before she got it into her right hand. her left hand reached for the space under the glowing eyes. After feeling his face for a moments, she smiled, "Open your mouth. You need to eat or your going to die." she states simple, But he seems to refuse. So, she messes with his mouth for a moment before she shoves a straw through the gap in the threads to his lips, "drink." she says more forcefully, and after a bit more restraint, he complied. Other then his eyes and the areas around then that they illuminated, She could not see the boy. But the boy could almost see her complete face due to his eyes lighting them up. The girl smiled again, ruffling the Boy's hair, "good!" she chirps with a smile after he had drunken all of whatever it was, she put the cup down. ruffling his hair once more. But then her hand slid down to his face before lifting off about 5 inches away. Her hand at this point hovered there before a small colored dot appeared in it, slowly growing in size. It was a yellow orb. It soon enough was almost the size of a baseball. where she then grabbed it and brought it towards the boy, who one again put up resistance, kicking his legs at her as he tried to get away. Though it was futile. the orb- Bubble, was pressed against his face, She grinned. He would have put his hands to his head if he could, and balled up, but since he couldn't he just leaned into his legs, in an attempt to ball up and hide. His eyes were closed and had teared up, but yet he had a smiled on his face. The girl smiled too. "See Peter? it's alright. He's happy see? I can do this because he's(it makes him) happy." she says with a smile, speaking to someone who wasn't there, "It's not bad Josie If he's smiling. Smiling is good isn't it?" She grinned, "Right Glow-eyed boy?" she asks the boy with a smile. Though he of course wouldn't answer. Not with his mouth sewed shut like that.

Now this was something she could get behind.

"Oi!" she called over to her sparring partner, pointing off to a large, pretty dense forest "We'll fight over there, don't keep me waiting!" with her demand completed, she set off in the direction of the forest. She's not going to waste her time waiting for anyone if she can help it. So instead, she focuses on thinking to the upcoming fight. Her quirk doesn't have any combat applications, so she has to figure out a way to top his quirk with only her training. She thinks back to her father's advice; Hang back, find a weakness and exploit it. Yeah, she can manage that just fine, she'll put up a good fight at the absolute least.

The walk to the forest is both too quick and too long, she feels like she's barely got a strategy in her head, but at the same time she's raring to go, eager for some action, an opportunity to improve. She takes a moment to herself, bouncing on the spot, loosening herself up.

Mitch smiles at Dark Capone's decision to come with him in buying groceries. But then, Isao came up to him and asked if he can go as well. Mitch turns to him and say "Fine, I am going to buy lots anyways." He ends with a sinister smile before turning to his fridge. Usually the average weight for older refridgerators is around 250 pounds, or 100 kilograms. Mitch's refridgerator on the other hand is actually TRIPLE in that weight, given the material used to make it as solid as diamond. No average person cannot lift such amount of weight in his fridge, but to Mitch, it is just a piece of cake. He takes his fridge by the handle, lifts it up with ease, and carries it against his shoulder. He turns to his comrades and say "I promise you that this will be rather quick, and I need one of you to push the cart. I'm gonna warn yoy ahead of time that I have a lot to buy and I'm not going through the specifics. You just gonna have to follow me." With that done and said, Mitch proceeds to exit the room, expecting Isao and Capone to follow.

Kimona Kimona CapRock CapRock

Katja should be shocked and in a way she was, but still she looked and acted calm for what had just happened, Oberon had been about to kill Minori who wasn't even going to hurt her much. It was only the attack from Metal jacket that stopped the blow and even then it stabbed Minori's side leaving a deep bloody hole in her body. In an instant Oberon vanished banished back to the pocket realm by Katja for she didn't want him doing anything more, for already he had acted without her wanting him to and the result was this. Katja could only watch as Minori got up and stumbled over to a wall seemingly not understanding the damage that had been done to her body, and while Metal jacket had stopped the attack from being fatal right off the back but Katja wondered just for a fraction of a second if he had just delayed the inevitable. It was for that brief instant that Katja thought she could save Minori form death, but the cost was just to much and the nurses and healers were already on their way, they could save Minori and the thought left her mind. Still Katja saw Minori was still trying she wanted to fight, but that wound, it would kill her if she moved the medics might be coming but that blood was gushing and Katja knew she had enough blood on her own hands, it was not good to have more she had to stop this in a way Minori might understand.

" Minori I surrender you win so stop moving" Katja said her tone unchanged and unaffected by everything that had happened as if Katja didn't care about what she had done, which while true enough she knew she shouldn't kill her classmates and she had lost control in that way it was her loss without Oberon she could not have won.

It was as she said this that the medical team would arrive and Katja stood up she was fine, it was only Minori that needed help, if she got bruised it would be a reminder of how bad it was to lose control. She could not feel the emotional impact as others could but pain, that was something that was universal and every time she hurt it would keep her in line.

Kimona Kimona

Sol Smiled as Hiems powered up he was always seemingly so distant and lazy like he didn't care and that made her think he had some issue with confidence given he in her mind had a defeatist attitude. This could be wrong as well she barely knew him but this was just how she saw things. Still he was coming at her and Sol was ready to fight in all but power, but she just who to pick.

" Asura" she called out empowering her self, while nothing about her power changed her physical form she still was stronger now, but not the max power of the character, that was just how the powers and games worked.

Now that she was powered up Sol moved in a mirror of Hiems going to meet his punch with a powerful punch of her own. Her powers like this could not kill and likely never one hit someone so no matter what the two were unlikely to finish this in one strike and that was perfect.

Metal Jacket walked over to the scene as the Nurses took over Minori and took her to treatment. There was much blood but her situation seemed stable, which left him the matter of the other student. He took a couple steps to her and said:
"Listen up, freshman! I won't let you take defeat after a clear win like this. The teachers will handle the part of stopping you from going too far, trust them in that. All I want you to worry about is giving it your all! Understood? Good, then back to your seat." He didn't wait for answer before he turned back to the screen and pointed the controller there again, triggeing a change there. Katja's and Minori's names scrambled again for a few seconds and revealed the next pair:

Steven Carlsworth vs. Beatrice Oogami
"Pick your place and start your fight!" Metal Jacked said as he returned to the bleachers. "I want to see your worst!"

drummerboi drummerboi Zamasu Zamasu

B Storm

B overheard the gunshot and got worried, since it was Katja and Minori who were fighting that way. If any of the mgo injuried... But he didn't have the time to think about that. His opponent had already called for him and was waiting in the forest. She seemed confident, could she have figured out something about his quirk's weaknesses? Either way, he had to keep him calm and play it tough. He headed to the forest as well, going up a small hill that made him quite visible but also gave him a nice view of the fight. He turned to Sofia and said:
"I hope you don't expect me to pull any punches because your quirk isn't fit for combat. I need to get my grades up, you know." B didn't care about his grades nearly enough to say that, but he liked the sound of it too much to not say it.
After saying that, B started by creating a couple of arm clones; he threw the first one up in an arc, and the second straight at her, making it so that both would reach their target at the same time. With that, the fight had started.

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

Dark Capone

Capone could never believe his own eyes when Gluttony lifted that gigantic appliance to carry it with him on their little trip. But then again, it seemed very important to him, and that's one thing he could understand. He followed his partner sin out of the room, giving out a grunt in agreement to the little information given to him.

Minori was upset when Katja offered to said she would give up, "No! No! No!No!No!No!!" she complains, "I can still fight! We can finish this fight!!" she continued whine, when the medic arrived she looked at them, "Nope! I'm not... done yet!!" she state, pausing to catch some breath, "i want to finish the fight!!" she continued, but the Nurses grabbed her, trying to take her to the nursed office, but instead she thrashed about as they carried her off, in turn causing herself to bleed more, "I'm... Not don yet!! I can still fight!! PUt me down!!" she whined loudly. One of the nurses grabbed the severed arm as well, since it was clearly important.
CapRock CapRock Karcen Karcen

Isao smiled, "Cool." He says, shoving his hands in his pockets as he sucked on a dum-dum, "Sounds like it will be lots of fun!" he adds on with a grin. Then again half the reason he wanted to come was because he just found the man carrying that fridge so interesting. Humorous one could say. "So we ready to go?" he asks, glancing about a little.
Zamasu Zamasu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back