• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
B Storm

B stared at Minori's hand for a long second before glancing up at Jaco again and giving him an encouraging nod. He made one of his mouths pop away, which restore his usual speech pattern so he could tell Minori:
"Good call, I should've thought of that." He turned away to follow Ryder into the tunnel, glancing at Jaco form behind one more time to say: "We're counting on you."
B lost Ryder from his sight sometime in the way to the tunnels, instead finding only his message on the wall. He wasn't sure what to expect from Ryder now that he was hidden somewhere so he turned to Minori. She was better than him in almost every way, but she was still recovering from her fight against Katja. How much would it affect her in action? He probably should ask, but he couldn't find a good way to do it without coming off as condescending. Instead, he simply said:
"Alright Minori, there's a lot of tunnels in here, we've got to be smart about this." He started making a few copies of his eyes; he could make 3 before his vision became too blurred to tell apart friend from foe. "I'll spread these out there so we can see them coming, but... What should we do if someone actually shows up?" As always, B faced Minori's excitement with stone-faced sobriety. If he believed there was a slight chance her plan would work, he'd be down for it.

Kimona Kimona Haz. Haz.

Alita Lawrence

"Preach it, Harvey!" Alita couldn't help but to eavesdrop on Harvey's conversation and overhear him defending a good point of view. "Sorry for crossing over the panel, but I just loved your words."
Would they even understand what she meant with crossing over the panel? Probably not, but it didn't matter. She nodded happily and then turned her attention back to Ayumu. Apparently, he seemed a little anxious about reaching the limits of his quirk; well, if the wanted to be a hero, he better get used to it, she concluded before saying:
"You don't know if you don't try, right? Now, if I may..." Alita made a motion to climb atop Ayumu. She had her staff at the ready as well; should Ayumu sink too low, she could use a gentle push from her quirk every few seconds to keep them afloat.

I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Last edited:

"!? ..."

Harvey was shocked by Alita's sudden words entering into the conversation but had decided to go along and agree with them, sensing that Alita seems to share a similar perspective on things that Harvey himself has.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back