• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Queen's Hand OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also i have posted John Hammer My mighty Bulk character. Beleive it or not i actually named him after someone i met in school. True story.

lion. lion.

Like you character, one detail though i believe your character is Chinese rather than Taiwanese considering the time period.

I was really debating that myself!!! I knew that that it was more of the Dutch (Dutch East India Company) and Spain that took interest in Taiwan beginning from the 17th century not Britain, but the faceclaim itself was a Canadian-Taiwanese model, so I did not know it that would be wrongful cultural appropriation to make him Chinese. But, thank you for the feedback! I'll take it into note!!

Thinking of erasing illiteracy as one of johns weaknesses. While it does fit for the era and circumstances it may complicate things if he cannot read and write.

I know it's still early and as such the focus is still on player characters, but as some appreciation for the good npcs listed so far, I already feel as though I would take a bullet for Agatha

I was really debating that myself!!! I knew that that it was more of the Dutch (Dutch East India Company) and Spain that took interest in Taiwan beginning from the 17th century not Britain, but the faceclaim itself was a Canadian-Taiwanese model, so I did not know it that would be wrongful cultural appropriation to make him Chinese. But, thank you for the feedback! I'll take it into note!!
Well as far as i am aware during the 19th Century Taiwan was under the Qing China it was only after the Chinese Civil war that it became known as Taiwan though officially it is Republic of China. It is a China just called Taiwan to differentiate from the communist mainland.

Hey, all here are some notes before we head into the weekend:

• I added some description for each department and what team missions will look like on the lore page. Check it out under the Queen's Hand tab if you need more clarification on what each department does/ what would best fit your character!
  • Feel free to modify anything between now and the deadline. I will look over all the applications the next morning and decide which 10-12 characters will best fit the RP.
  • We will have a dedicated discord server for discussions and plotting once applications are accepted!
  • I've decided if you choose to make a second character and you are accepted after the deadline, it will only be one of the two characters accepted (whoever fits best) to ensure fairness to everyone applying.
  • Also, I changed my bird boy to be support :V
Finally thank you so much to everyone that has taken interest in this RP and have been so patient with me. I've enjoyed reading all the CS applications so far and know I have a difficult choice ahead of me when it comes to choosing the final 10-12. Feel free to PM me about characters and lore over the weekend before the deadline! Enjoy your weekend <3

Oh, thanks for adding the department descriptions. I wasn't actually sure if Operations were the right choice. I think Stella might actually be better suited for Intelligence.

I've run into a similar problem where Katharine could be good at Operations if she were to ever get an animal form with good combative qualities, but as of right now she likely doesn't have that and coupled with her lack of combat experience she would probably mostly be into Intelligence.
perhaps later after more training and character growth she could become more offensive

Oooh that department addition is nice hehe I was kinda confused ngl xD I don't think there would be changes too though hehe. Cross my fingers hope to get accepted tho ;w;

hmm I think in his case he can be both in operations and support.
To be honest after sleeping on it and reading that squads are made up of diverse roles i think he can stick as support and just maneuver to the front lines if needed.

We start tomorrow right?

To be honest after sleeping on it and reading that squads are made up of diverse roles i think he can stick as support and just maneuver to the front lines if needed.

We start tomorrow right?
Sounds good! I planned to make the departments flexible since ability growth may cross some lines between them!
Applications are closed tomorrow, final decisions will be made the morning after. I plan to use the week for people to plot on discord before starting the first IC post possibly Friday so that people have that weekend to make their first posts.

Sounds good! I planned to make the departments flexible since ability growth may cross some lines between them!
Applications are closed tomorrow, final decisions will be made the morning after. I plan to use the week for people to plot on discord before starting the first IC post possibly Friday so that people have that weekend to make their first posts.
Excellent. While were here i wanted to ask if i could upgrade Franks level of strengthm right now he is sitting in the single ton margin able to overpower men and beasts with some effort. Could i beef that to say the 5 to 10 ton margin so he can lift large stones, small vehichles, and other such things. He will still have qll of his previously mentioned weaknesses and if youd prefer not thats fine too just figured id ask.

Hey all, applications close tonight at 10:00 pm and final decisions will be made tomorrow morning! If you haven't posted your CS or need to modify please do so before the deadline!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back