• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Queen's Hand OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Kimby

Soft Apocalypse
OOC for Queen's Hand
CS application deadline: June 7th 10:00PM EST

Last edited:
Hey all in order to not overlap in abilities, if you already have in mind what you want for your character feel free to make a placeholder post in the CS with a short description.

Made a sheet. Please let me know if you'd like any clarifying details. I tend to keep things vague to save them for the RP.

Hello, I would be interested in joining this roleplay though I have a question. The power that I want for my character is Empathy. Would that be permitted? I went ahead and made a character sheet for my character in case it is permitted. If not, I'll alter her powers.

Last edited:
Hello, I would be interested in joining this roleplay though I have a question. The power that I want for my character is Empathy. Would that be permitted? I went ahead and made a character sheet for my character in case it is permitted. If not, I'll alter her powers.
Yes, that would be permitted. If accepted then we can go into more detail about what you want her growth to look like besides what is already in the description. Overall good ability for a character in the Intelligence department so no need to alter unless you feel like it!

I've already applied with a character, but I just wanna say hi!! also, this is a really cool premise :>

Hey interested in joining. Still working out the details but would it be possible to be a daughter of Duke and lady in waiting to the queen until recently acting as the queens secret superpowered bodyguard?

Hey interested in joining. Still working out the details but would it be possible to be a daughter of Duke and lady in waiting to the queen until recently acting as the queens secret superpowered bodyguard?
Hello, If the queen knew of them having powers then they would have to have been a bodyguard for her either in the middle of the war or the past year before joining Queen's Hand since she herself was wary of the unholies until the war. That's if you would like your character to be more of a personal bodyguard of the queen.

Hello, If the queen knew of them having powers then they would have to have been a bodyguard for her either in the middle of the war or the past year before joining Queen's Hand since she herself was wary of the unholies until the war. That's if you would like your character to be more of a personal bodyguard of the queen.
Well the idea is my character could have kept her powers a secret when she became lady in waiting but build a friendship with queen. So had to reveal her powers during an assassination attempt on the queen maybe during the war? The assassin was super and both that and mc was reason why the queen became to warm up to superpowered people and inspire the group? After that she became a bodyguard for the year until Mc was asked to join the group. We can even have mc be a sort of rep or spy of the queens. Ensuring the group stays loyal to the queen. Just some ideas I had.

Funny I have the idea of the character but have no idea what power to give her. Been turned between some sort of gravity manipulation, infamous style lightning manipulation, wind manipulation. Last is tempting especially if combined with a sword parasol or sword cane.

Well the idea is my character could have kept her powers a secret when she became lady in waiting but build a friendship with queen. So had to reveal her powers during an assassination attempt on the queen maybe during the war? The assassin was super and both that and mc was reason why the queen became to warm up to superpowered people and inspire the group? After that she became a bodyguard for the year until Mc was asked to join the group. We can even have mc be a sort of rep or spy of the queens. Ensuring the group stays loyal to the queen. Just some ideas I had.

This is going to cross a little into the lore I had planned for why Queen Victoria had changed her mind on the unholies (mainly in part to her friendship with Edgar Kinsley). But if your application is one of those accepted after the deadline I could definitely work with you on the assassination dynamic (and rep/spy as well). I am also fine with them being a lady-in-waiting before being a bodyguard to the Queen since historically she had 9 at a time.

As for powers, given that they worked as a bodyguard then gravity or wind manipulation would fit well given the dynamic. Totally up to you though! The agency and the Queen would have fitted her with a personalized weapon all to go along with her power easily.

This is going to cross a little into the lore I had planned for why Queen Victoria had changed her mind on the unholies (mainly in part to her friendship with Edgar Kinsley). But if your application is one of those accepted after the deadline I could definitely work with you on the assassination dynamic (and rep/spy as well). I am also fine with them being a lady-in-waiting before being a bodyguard to the Queen since historically she had 9 at a time.

As for powers, given that they worked as a bodyguard then gravity or wind manipulation would fit well given the dynamic. Totally up to you though! The agency and the Queen would have fitted her with a personalized weapon all to go along with her power easily.
Its your rp. If you dont want my character to change Vicky's mind she wont be. I will try to have something up in a little bit.

All of the English characters, mine is going to have so much fun if she is accepted xD
I suspect so. I would have gone for Irish as well but that would not fit the character. Technically thought your character shouldn't be Irish either, historically most if not all the nobility in Ireland at the time would be english, actual irish people didnt have high positions one of the reasons for the rebellions and troubles in the future. That is not a complaint mind keep her Irish just thought I mention the actual history as I recall it.

All of the English characters, mine is going to have so much fun if she is accepted xD
This is actually a pretty interesting dynamic. I like the idea of having to work with your enemies. Gwen's interactions with everybody will definitely be worth seeing if she gets accepted lol.

Last edited:
It's pretty interesting most everyone is going for English native (which makes sense). Last time I ran this RP on another forum we had characters from all over the world. My character on the original project was a Hong Kong native. I also based some of the NPC's origins on what the British Empire had colonized at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back