• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Queen X Servant ((F x M))

TheIceKiller

Cold as Ice
I was a notorious pirate of the high seas, me and my crew would sail from ocean to ocean and explore the world, plundering the riches of the nations and ravishing their women. Each of us could go toe to toe with the best swordsmen in the world. But alas, that did us no good when we docked in England and the ship was burned and sunk to the depths below. Each of my men captured and beaten and sent off to either the gallows or to serve some person of authority.

Me...I was beaten much longer and harder then anyone else, made into a shell of the man I once was. Once I would no longer even come up with a witty insult I was presented to you a servant, well more of a trophy really for the war your armies wage on pirates.

Hello hello. As you can see by the title and plot this is a Queen servant RP If you could not tell please be gone. If you wish to Rp this I have a few rules.

1.PMs only

2. At least one para per response

3. At least one reply per day. Should you be gone longer then a day please Inform me of it

4. Keep it interesting, yes this can turn into a romance but really draw it out

5. If you do wish to do this send me a Pm with what your character looks like and their age and bio then we may begin

6. If you want to make any changes run them by me first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back