• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Quarantine Partner

NotinthisUniverse

Heyo! my name is Devin and I'm 18, bored af looking to role play. I'll be graduating this week so that's exciting but I've been bored these 3 months so why not go on a role play search? Though, I've been in some group role plays I've met plenty of wonderful people. But now I'm just looking for a solid partner. So lets get down to business.

Here's what to expected of me:
  • I can write up to, two-four solid paragraphs in a post. Depends on my mood and how invested I am in side role play. Though the minimum is usually two.
  • I have ADHD so I tend to ghost or get dis interested quickly, so if I end up ghosting please poke me! I'm not ignoring you simply forgot is all
  • I'm very active on this app and tend to reply up to 3 to 4 times a day if we're really on a role. But I do try and stay as active as possible, so if something does come up I'll let you know
What I enjoy!:
  • Genres: Action/Adventure, Slice of Life, Dark themes, Thrillers, Melodrama's, etc
  • I enjoy Character driven plots and overall the built up of relationship over time
  • ANGST/DRAMA
  • Plotting/ Concepts
  • Fandoms: ATLA, WOLFBLOOD, TEEN Wolf, Steve Universe, Gravity Falls, and Amphibia (Though I do enjoy these fandoms I'm not really looking into world-building/plotting within these series sorry!)
  • OOC Chat, I enjoy chatting with my partner. I'm quite talkative, so please feel to bring in your two cents!
  • Agree to Disagree, I enjoy feedback and overall critiques. (Not a big fan of yes men)
  • LGBT+ and POC (since I'm both, I'd like to representation within the cast)
What I Dislike:
  • Romance and Fluff (nothing against it, I just prefer more platonic relationships)
  • Having a one sided conversation, I like to collaborate and chat not have everything fall on me
Thats about it lol, just keeping it short and direct. Hit me a PM or comment, don't mind which one. Any ideas or plots I'd love to hear them!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in trying things out with you! Though a heads up, I'm not particularly interested in Fandom roleplays and my stuff's usually set in either past or apocalyptic settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back