• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Quarantine Day I totally lost count after 25 but it's been over a month ~Updated~

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
Welcome to my trash thread where I try to convince you to write a story with me.

In light of my birthday coming up I figured more stories seems like a good way to celebrate since all my plans were canceled.

Preferences
- 3rd person past tense
- 18+
- detail/ novella style
- 2+ paragraphs
- Romance, if any pairings: mxm, fxm, fxf
- Dark and gritty (if you're easily triggered or bothered then pls click the back arrow in the upper left hand corner)
- if fandom (which I rarely do) oc only.
- I'm requesting writing samples to be sent if possible.

About Me
I use writing as a way to vent my emotions. (basically it's my way of therapy because I can't afford one). so sometimes replies might take awhile depending on what mindset I am in. I like the dark and gritty stories that focus on major character development. I don't mind going fluffy to take a break from one tragedy after another or just for the sake of our sanity but it can't all be fluff. I'm not the greatest at world building but plot builds and twists is something I excel at! I have a bit of dark humor. If you're someone who is easily offended or sensitive then you probably don't want me as a partner.

Now the fun part! (or rather the part you've been waiting for or the part you just skipped down to).

Pairings/ Plots

High fantasy where well one of the characters is exactly that. A collector of all things unique and rare. What better things to add to their collection than fantasy creatures. Can expand more on this if interested.

This dives into more of a dark mental write. The white washed two story house Victorian style house complemented with a white picket fence and rose garden holds a dark secret inside. You see the Covingtons may look perfect on the outside but inside closed doors they have a dark secret. Leading a cult is no easy task, especially because of how much it's looked down upon. This cult has been alive for decades following tradition etc. In the basement of this lovely Victorian home is a monster of the vampiric sort that the family and others follow and worship. However the family is faced with a choice when their youngest decides he or she wants nothing to do with the cult. (will further expand if interested)

send dm. note this is a dark tragedy so no triggers.

Fandoms
My hero Academia
Doctor Who

Generic
something fantasy elves, fairies, etc...
medieval fantasy
steampunk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back