• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Quarantine Anyone?) Criminal x Cop/Detective 1x1 Search

Roleplay Type(s)
Just a random craving, to be honest. I have loads of free time on my hands so why not try to get another roleplay going?

I prefer to write in third person, and I really would like if my partner did too. I don’t need/expect much to be written per post. A paragraph give or take is all I’m going to write usually and I don’t need more from my partner. Just enough to move the story along.

I can most definitely do multiple responses a day, especially because I'm in quarantine like so many other people right now. I’d love a partner who could do the same, but I understand that people get busy.

I don’t really have any huge overarching idea for this one, something mafia/gang-related would be great. I am VERY OPEN to any ideas my partners might have.

I’d prefer to play the criminal, and I’ll be playing female no matter what we decide (sorry about that). My partner can practically write whoever they want as long as their character some form of law enforcement (police officer, detective, government worker, etc.)

There will be some mature-ish themes in this one, depending on the plot and the partner; mental health (done respectfully only), abuse, potentially mild forms of addiction.

I’m only looking for one to two people. If you’re interested, please reply below and I will PM you. I will be cleaning this thread from time to time, just to keep it looking nice.

Last edited:
Hello! I've been dying to play a detective or police officer, and I'm cool with playing the guy. I have some plot ideas if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back