What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Q's Partner Search

Sub Genres
Historical, LGTBQ, Romance, Supernatural

IrishQ

Welcome to my thread! Please do not leave a message here, just PM me. It keeps things neat! And I know this isn't a pretty thread, but I can't code to save my life, so please bear with me!

๐’œ๐’ท๐“ธ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ฐ

I have been roleplaying for over 7 years now. I can be a tad slow to respond from time to time, but I try my best to respond at least a couple of times a week. I write around 2+ paragraphs, but my usual range is between 3-5+ paragraphs. I do not write one-liners and I prefer not to receive them! If I won't be able to respond for a while, I will try my best to let you know.

๐’ซ๐“‡๐“ฎ๐’ป๐“ฎ๐“‡๐“ฎ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“ฎ๐“ˆ

Now, these are things that I prefer in my role plays. Some of these points can make or break a roleplay while others won't bother me as much. I know it's a lot, but you might find something that might be a deal breaker for you:

• Have good spelling and grammar. I don't mind the odd mistake, we're human, not robots.
  • I prefer quality over quantity. Sometimes this can be a bit of a fine line, but I would prefer 2 paragraphs that move the story along than 6+ paragraphs that don't.
  • Plots! Plots are a huge thing for me, I love world-building, and would love to have about 50/50 effort put in for plots and world-building. If you have something already, please be open to suggestions! I'm also open to suggestions if I also have something too.
  • I am not that interested in short term roleplays.
  • I heavily prefer MxF roleplays where my character is female. I am also open to FxF roleplays.
  • I heavily prefer PM threads, my Discord is available for OOC chat. Please ask for that! Now I love OOC chat, I like to get to know my partners and I enjoy sharing memes; but if that's something you're not comfortable with, please let me know and we'll keep OOC limited to discussing the plot and sharing ideas!
  • Follow RPN rules, I mean, that's a given.
  • Be able to play multiple background characters when needed, they don't have to fully fleshed out. I will do the same.
  • To make sure you read this, what's your favourite movie?
๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“˜ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐“ธ๐“‰ ๐’น๐“ธ

There are some things that I will not do for a roleplay, so don't ask:

• I do not do fandom role plays.
  • I'm not a big fan of Sci-Fi.
  • I will not do just Slice of Life, there has to be something to it.
  • I don't do MxM.
  • Another check! What's your favourite band?
๐“ก๐“ธ๐“๐“ฎ๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“˜๐’น๐“ฎ๐’ถ๐“ˆ

And last but not least, roleplay ideas! I have some topics and themes already in mind, but I'm open to new ideas so don't be afraid to suggest things. My absolute favourite thing is fantasy, but I don't mind modern-day based roleplays.

๐’ฎ๐“ฎ๐“‰๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ฐ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“ฎ๐“‚๐“ฎ๐“ˆ
  • Medieval/Medieval Fantasy
  • Victorian
  • Modern Day/Modern Day Fantasy
  • Forbidden Romance
  • Unplanned Pregnancy
  • Dragons
  • Shifters
  • Arranged marriage, I prefer medieval for something like this
  • Werewolves, always craving this one!
๐’ซ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ฐ๐“ˆ
  • Supernatural x Supernatural
  • Supernatural x Human
  • Alpha x Omega
  • Pack Rivals
  • Good Girl x Bad Boy and all variations
And I think that's it, for now anyway! I'll update this when needed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)