• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Q's Partner Search

IrishQ

About Me
Welcome to my thread! Glad you decided to come and take a look, maybe you'll find something you like, who knows? Anyway, a little bit about me, I am a female in my 20's and I have been roleplaying for close to 8 years now, starting with the God awful script style. I like to think I have improved massively since those early days! In this thread, you will find expectations, preferences and settings and pairings! Unless you can't do NOT leave a message here, I WILL ignore you and your comment will be deleted!

Expectations
And now the fun part, expectations! Alright, maybe not but don't worry, we'll get to the fun part soon enough. These are just are things you can expect from me as a partner, and things I would like from you in return! It's equivalent exchange! 10 points to whoever understands that reference

What to expect from me
  • Ghost friendly! Hey, I get it, sometimes shit happens, I'll consider you ghosted after two weeks of no response unless told otherwise of course! And on the off chance, you like to try again, don't be afraid to PM me again!
  • Multiple characters, I can have multiple background characters whenever needed.
  • You can expect at least one decent paragraph, but I usually tend to write between 2-4, often more if I'm feeling it! Presume I've been replaced if I ever send a one-liner.
  • I can be a tad slow to respond sometimes, but I usually manage to get at least one response daily. But if it's been a while, let's say a week, don't be afraid to poke me!
  • You can also expect good grammar from me, though the odd mistake might slip through. What can I say? I'm human, not a bot.
  • Communication, I like OOC but I understand if you don't like talking about things outside of the roleplay. But if something isn't working I'll try my best to let you know, whenever if a response isn't working or if something comes up where I have to disappear for a little while.
  • Basic character sheet, I just provide name, age, height and appearance.
  • Can provide a writing sample if asked.

What I expect from you
  • 18+! I'm in my 20's, I hope I don't have to explain this!
  • Good spelling and grammar, of course, the odd mistake is fine as long as I'm not left scratching my head. Programmes like Grammarly exist for a reason, people!
  • At least one decently sized paragraph, and no one-liners! I won't do it to you, so please don't do it to me!
  • At least one response a week, hey if we are constantly chatting, I can honestly wait forever.
  • Quality over quantity. This can be a little bit of a fine line, but I would rather receive one paragraph that moves the story along than six plus that's mostly drabble.
  • Follow RPN rules! Surely that's a given?

Preferences
More fun stuff here, preferences! Don't worry, I'll try and keep it short but these things can make or break a roleplay for me, so please keep these in mind when you message me!

• I'm not interested in short term roleplays.
  • I heavily prefer MxF pairings where my character is female. I am open to FxF roleplays too, though!
  • I prefer PM threads for roleplays, my Discord is available for OOC chatter though, just ask!
  • I don't do fandom roleplays.
  • I'm not a big fan of Sci-Fi.
  • I won't do just Slice of Life on its own, there has to be something to it!
  • I don't do MxM.

Settings and Pairings
And last, but certainly not least, the thing you've all been hopefully waiting for, settings and pairings! I'm always open to new setting and pairing ideas, so if you have a craving that isn't listed here, don't be afraid to pitch!

Settings
  • Medieval
  • Medieval Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Victorian
  • Forbidden Romance
  • Arranged Marriage
Pairings
  • Supernatural x Supernatural*
  • Supernatural x Human
  • Ex x Ex