• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom qrow's onexone search [ craving naruto oc rps ]

Qrowlis

ninja extraordinaire
Hey there, I'm Qrowlis! I'm looking for someone to roleplay mainly in the Narutoverse with me, although I am open to other fandoms and pairings. ( Just ask! (: ) I'm looking for people to strictly play OCs, I'm not really confident in playing canon characters and would like to avoid playing as them where possible. (Happy to have them cameo or be mentioned however!)

About me:
-- I'm 22 years old, use he/him pronouns, and live in the CST timezone.
-- Work full-time as a prep cook during the week and most weekends.
-- Can usually get a post up at least once a week, if not more depending on energy and interest.
-- After a hefty first post, I usually average at one to three paragraphs.
-- LGBT+ friendly! I typically pale M/NB, but am happy to play against whatever your preferred pairing is.
-- Ghost-friendly. I understand life can get in the way, although a heads up is always nice.
-- Not necessarily looking to go the romantic route with the characters, totally cool with keeping it platonic.
-- Prefer roleplaying in forums or DMs. I'm happy to use discord for OOC.
-- I'm looking for something semi-longterm. Sometimes I take a break for a week or two, but I always try to come back!

I've got a couple of plots and dynamics, but am totally open to chat about more! I love building a world with whomever I'm playing with.

Plots:

• a)While the Chuunin exams are being hosted, as an exercise in both survival and teamwork, genin are paired up with teammates from other villages, and then dropped off in the wild, instructed to find their way back to the village within a certain time limit. Only, something goes horribly wrong: maybe they find themselves being hunted for some reason or the genin accidentally interrupt some big plot going on behind the scenes. (Or maybe they just get lost, lmao.)

--- ab.) Characters are on the same genin team. During what was supposed to be their routine mission out of the village, their sensei is slain, and they're left to fend for themselves and try to figure out a way home.
    --- ac.) Haigakure. (Haigakure is a fanon village of my own creation that I'd like to turn into a group roleplay someday. This would be a test version. Essentially follows plot ab except the characters are Genin of the Village Haigakure, a Hidden village that was established in Fire Country that is rife with secrets that they're desperate to keep concealed.

There's a couple of other dynamics that could be fun to explore, but I don't have an actual plot in mind for them.

Genin Team
Anbu Captain & New Recruit
Jinchuriki & Sealmaster
Enemy Ninja working together to overcome a common goal.
Something involving ninja and samurai.

This is my first time making a thread like this, so if there's anything that needs clarification, feel free to ask! Please send me a DM if interested!

Dude... lets do this!

Im in a situation similar to yours. After a million years of not even thinking about roleplaying naruto, this year its been hard to really take it out of my head. And well... my very first rp was a naruto rp, so I'm a little nostalgic.

Ive though of a cool genin character with an interesting dynamic, but every natuto rp I tried to join has died before I get to try it.

Last edited:
Hey there! So many of your plots sound cool, and like the above poster I've recently been afflicted with major Naruto nostalgia. I'd be interested in the "reverse road trip" plot, enemy ninja being forced to work together, or an ANBU captain & their new recruit. Let me know if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back