QnA for the characters.

"Since you haven't really met anyone yet, who do you think you would end up killing."

idk what I'm doing but eh here ya go

Youngjae; I love everyone  ლↂ‿‿ↂლ

Mark; I don't leave my room, who even lives here?

Coco; Lola. I hate cats. 

Lola; I'll rip that bitch, Coco, to shreds

Sung Min; I dunno. Everyone seems chill. 

"How do you act towards people?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ji Yeon: "I'd kill anyone if they try and touch me or my things. Otherwise I'm good 'cause I spend most my time in my cave or out and about. Like, away from the house."

Non-existant 2nd Character: "hur hur"

"How do you act towards people?"

Ji Yeon: "How am I supposed to answer that.  i'm their queen they're all peasants I try to be fun. ~ People sometimes get scared of me though. Hm.."

Lola; I hiss. bite, or scratch people who try to touch me. pick me up, pet me unless it's Sung Min. 

Sung Min; I try to act nice, and create conversation. I try to find some common interest. 

"What's your favorite food?" 

Mark: I don't approach first. I don't speak much to them at all. my favorite food is Meat

Youngjae: I will be nice to everyone I love people.. especially those who look like jaebum  my favorite food is spaghtetti

Coco; I growl a lot.. I only like Mark and Youngjae. My favorite food is chicken

"Top or bottom?"

"What do you like to do?

Sung Min; My favorite food is either blue crab or dumplings cooked in pasta sauce. Heh... What an awkward question... (o///^///o) Um... Top... Heh... I like to cook...

Lola; I like the really expensive wet cat food. Lol. I'm a cat. -_- When I have the time, and I'm not sleeping, I love fighting markers. 

(me too youngjae... me too) 

"Are you neat or messy? Do you clean up after yourself?"

Ji Yeon: "My favorite food... I don't eat alot so what can I say? Rice?"

"I... What would you like for me to be? Either works. ;)  

Anyways. I do music stuff. Don't think you're gonna get to hear any either."

"Pfft. Cleaning's for the weak." //sits in room of which you cannot see the floor of because that's how messy it is

my turn. any kinks? What's your favorite kind of music?

Youngjae: I clean up after myself.. I'm not messy, Mark would beat me honestly.. I sing and play piano.. I'm not that great but I'm working on it. I like basically anything, I can do all the girl group dances.

Mark: Probably. If anything is out of place I'll cry. I dance a bit, and really just play video games. I like R&B

Coco: What am I supposed to clean? I like to cuddle with my dads. My favorite kind of music is.. Youngjae's ? I'm a dog. Bark.

"Send nudes?" "What are your occupations?"

Sung Min; I'm very neat. Messes just stress me out. I guess pop, and reggae. I'm a waiter at a chain restaurant. 

Lola; Sung Min cleans up everything I do, so... Professional Sung Min lover. Deep throat by cupcakke   Anything Sung Min listens to.

"Can you not?" 

Ji Yeon: "Why would I send them to you if you live in the same house as me. ☆〜(ゝ。∂)If I catch you peeping on me though I'll kill you."

"I'd prefer not to answer that. Might get fired soon anyways."

"deepthroat. hah. you know what else you can deepthroat? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Youngjae: It's okay Ms. Ji Yeon! I'm gay and so is Mark.. But he's scared of females so I would be careful around him tbh and yes I can, but what are we talking about? Lola, your so cute! I'm an waiter too!

Mark: Am not! >.< I'm a barista..

Coco: *probably angry about youngjae calling lola cute tbh* I am the professional coco parent lover. I have two dads and not one, sucks for you lola 

"Orientation? Relationship status?"

Ji Yeon: "Ugh... Don't call me 'Ms', it sounds weird. Just first name is fine. I might be the least feminine girl in this house so Mark shouldn't have anything to worry about ~. You little gay birds have decent jobs that's great." //lowkey jealous

"I'm glad to be able to live in the era of talking dogs." //looks at coco

"I'm single as hell. We'll see what I end up liking though."

Lola: Oh. Youngjae, thank you. I try to be. Hey, hit me up sometime. Oh fuck you, Coco, you spoiled brat. My dad makes up for it by being pure perfection. 

I'm married to myself.

Ji Yeon, I'm cat... What the fuck would i deep throat? 

Sung Min- I'm bisexual and single not really up to mingle right now. Lola takes up most of my life... so... 

(no he wants to date tho)

"How are you?"

Ji Yeon (to Lola): "Answer's simple. Fish."

(to Sung Min) "and now that you have me living in your house you're gonna have a lot more to deal with. Wait I'm pretty sure I put something on the stove a few hours ago—"

"I'm fine. Why?"

how would you react if you heard music coming from jiyeon's room until 7am.

Youngjae; Gay birds! That's cute! Ahh okay Lola. hit me up with your owner too  Sadly not ready to mingle.. Your cute. *huff* all the boys in this damn house are cute. Except Mark. I would come and party with you, I love music. We can dance all night.

Mark; Gay. Gay as can be.. Hey! I'm cute.. I'm good I guess, and I would probably just turn my own music on. Confrontation is not my thing..

Coco; Hey! Fuck off, YOungjae is mine.. Youngjae is a literal ball of sunshine, meet me outside 10 o clock we will fight. If you do that Ji Yeon, I will bite you.

(lowkey i want to make Mark bisexual and he gets hte biggest crush on everyone)

"Would anyone like to go on a trip?"

Lola; Ji Yeon, I like how you think. 

Youngjaeeee, yes. I'll set you up. leave that stupid dog for Sung Min and me.  I agree, pretty cute, yeah. 

Ji Yeon, I'd kill you. 

Wherever Sung Min goes

Hah. Coco. You think you can beat me. Your stubby legs can't run as fast as me. All you can do is bite. I can jump, run fast, bite and scratch. 

Sung Min; Ji Yeon, are you trying to put me over the edge. 

I would probably tell you to stop because I have work. 

I kind of want to take a trip to the US...

(it's up to you XD)

"Do you watch any dramas? Do you want me to cook for you?" - Questions from Sung Min 

Ji Yeon (to Lola): Of course you do.

A trip? Depends.

Bitch try me. I mean, I'd like to see you try, Lola and Coco.

Yeah, that's right Youngjae. Let the others be boring.

Aw, SungMinnie, what makes you think that ~? Really.

"No I don't." Yes she does "Cook if you want. Just not for me."

Youngjae; We could all go to America! Mark is from California.  I watch so many dramas... Please cook for me I would love you.

Coco: *crying in the corner*

Mark: SUNGMIN TELL YOUR CAT TO LEAVE MY DOG ALONE. And yes I like dramas, and please do. Youngjae would burn down the house if he did.

Youngjae: Fuck off Markiepooh, before I call Jackson.

"Do you want to get married and have kids?"

Lola; Yeah you better cry. 

Mark, shush. *hisses* 

Youngjae! Such a good idea. We should all go!

Pftt Kids? Marriage? No never.

Sung Min; Oh Ji Yeon... Nothing. Heh... god help me please

Alright alright. Lola, cut it out. You making the dog dog cry. Poor puppy. 

Looks like I'm cooking then. 

Fine. Ji Yeon you don't get anything. 

Hm... Of course I do... I think it would be nice to settle down sometime. 

"Who's your ideal type?" 

Youngjae:

Lola don't or else you won't be my favorite cat anymore :c. I hope gay marriage is legal then but yeah I want 3 kids. My ideal type.. Hmm.. Someone who acts cold but is actually the biggest gentleman. Someone who doesn't talk much and has interest in music like I do. 

Mark: Thank you. Youngjae you better shut up before I set you up on a date with that one guy again. Hmm. Yeah I guess I do. I would want 2. My ideal type is.. That's hard. Someone sweet and loud since I'm really quiet. Someone who can make my day by one smile.

Coco: My ideal type is ... Ji Yeon. She's cute and funny? Why are you looking at me like that Mark? What did I do..

Youngjae: oh god.. Please don't. He's scary as fuck. Your ideal type was Jackson. Fight me. *insert loud screeching because the two would most likely be fighting at this point tbh*

"What is your dream?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back