• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pyschopaths welcome!

Radio_Rat66.6

Have you seen the pits of hell? Pretty swanky...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi. Introduction, introduction.... call me Ant.... *words that speak to your soul*.... and here we go!

I recently played some seriously messed up roleplays and now I'm spiralling. I want to play more. And when I say messed up, I'm talking about some 'dead dove: do not eat' type of stuff. I have no triggers, and it would make things easier if my partner didnt, but it's not a requirement. I will respect your triggers.

I love playing male characters in MxM or MxF. I sometimes play females in MxF. I dont do FxF because I tend to lose interest so fast.

I dont care about post length. I am very relaxed so I tend to write whatever I feel, but I wont give you one liners unless I cant find anything else to say. I dont care how much you write either, just dont give me pages. I get self conscious of my own writing. But I love details. They are amazing in certain scenes.

A hah..... plots. I have a few of those in my pocket. They're a little further down. I'm half tired and should probably be sleeping, but also roleplays....

Bold is my favored role. The more * the more I want to do something with it.

1.* A and B have been best friends since kindergarten. They know everything there is to know about each other. But A has a secret. They are a criminal. They have an alter ego as the most wanted criminal in the country. No one has figured out who they are, except B, who must battle their feelings for A and their moral compass.

2.*** (This is just Among Us fanfic) A is your average crewmate. They get their tasks done quick, which leaves them vulnerable at times. But they've managed to survive. But they soon face the fact that everyone except for themself and B..... the Imposter.

3.********** For the most part, the world has moved on from their medieval methods. They were deemed cruel, torturous, and unjust. But far removed from any press sits an 'Asylum'. They intend to bring back those old methods, but "adjust them for modern use" as they say. Meet A, the founder and lead doctor of the Asylum. They oversee everything within the walls. A has a pet project. They took an average person and experimented on them. Enter B, the pet project, so lost from the real world that all they know is A and how to keep A happy. They hold vague memories of sun and smiles.

4.*** Kidnapped x kidnapper
5.****** Dragon x captor
6.** Psychopath x Therapist
7.**** Killer x (almost) victim
8.* Teacher x stalker student

I have more plots that are absolute mind fucks if that's what you want. Just PM me asking about them, maybe send me a meme if you're feeling up to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back