• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Pyramid Exploration (Accepting 3 Players)

Are you interested in joining this RP? I'll start it this saturday at noon. Interested?

• I am interested, but I only want to view.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I am not interested, but thank you for the offer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheCrimsonPhoenix

Crimson Flames
The Pyramid of Alghumud. A place where many adventurers speak of. Legends say once you go in, you'll either stay in the Pyramid forever, or come out with infinite riches. Millions of explorers went in... none came back out... yet. Three young adventurers have travelled to the town near Alghumud to venture inside. However, it won't be an easy task. Remember, Millions went in, none came out. Alghumud is full of dangers as well as wonders. You must expect the unexpected at all times. If you dare, join this RP... and experience the many mysteries of Alghumud.

Rules:
  • No making your characters invincible. If your character gets K.O'd in the Pyramid, they'll be revived as soon as your party decides to rest. However, If the entire party gets K.O'd, you will start at the previous spot you decided to rest in.
  • You can do and say anything in the RP. Just keep it clean and reasonable.
  • All action and attack moves require a roll of two dice. The higher the number, the more affect it has. For example, You want to attack a spider. I'll roll two dice.
    • 2=Fatal miss (-1 HP)
    • 3=Miss
    • 4=Grazes enemy
    • 5-6=Hits enemy
    • 7-9=Critical hit (+3 Damage to enemy)
    • 10=Instant kill to enemy
    • Same rules apply to certain action moves as well, Like moving obstacles, avoiding attacks, talking to natives, etc.
  • No matter what happens in the RP, Please don't get upset. If you think something is unfair, just tell me and I'll adjust it accordingly.

Character list

Character 1 (Insert custom name, age, gender, etc.)
Considers himself/herself to be the leader of the expedition. Has an undying adventuring spirit and never backs down from any kind of situation the trio may get themselves into.
Weapons:
  • Whip (+5 damage to any enemy, Close ranged)
  • Dagger (+4 damage to any enemy, Close ranged)
  • Revolver (+6 damage to any enemy, Long ranged)
  • Skill: Leadership- All party members must listen to your given commands.
Character 2 (Insert custom name, age, gender, etc.)
The skilled Marksman of the group. He/She can use any long ranged weapon and rarely misses. He/She has high Charisma and can charm almost anyone, no matter if its for lowering a price on something or Talking a human-like enemy into not attacking the team.
Weapons:
  • Pistol (+5 damage to any enemy, Medium ranged)
  • Sniper Rifle (+5 to any far away enemy, +7 to close range enemy, Close and Long ranged)
  • Skill: Charisma- Charm the local's hearts to get them to do favors or Talk certain enemies out of attacking.
Character 3 (Insert custom name, age, gender, etc.)
The smartest in the group. He/She studies on Pyramids and knows much about them; Their history, What kinds of traps they have, What they are made out of, and much more. He'll/She'll even make maps of floors too. With Him/Her, you can navigate through this Pyramid, safely, knowing what to expect.
Weapons:
  • First-aid supplies (+10 health to any ally, close ranged. Can also revive fainted adventurers.)
  • Pistol (+5 Damage to any enemy, Medium Ranged)
  • Skill: Analyst- Knows what traps are coming up, What certain enemies are, Where the group currently is, Etc.
Choose your character and then we can start.

I'm sorry, I didn't see this before. Been a while since I've been online. is there room for another?

I'm sorry, I didn't see this before. Been a while since I've been online. is there room for another?
Of course! You might be the only member to join, so you get to play as all 3 characters! Thanks for joining. We'll start whenever you're ready!
(Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner. It's been a busy weekend and I barely had time to be online.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back