• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings PW's Having a Tough Time ((closed permanently))

Hey there everyone. I'd like to announce that I hAVE NO FRIENDS. (Join the club, ammiright?). If there's anything you want to roleplay just let me know. Just throw your ideas at me, whip them into my face hole for all I care. Life already hurts enough anyway. Pairings, plots, ideas, fandoms. I don't give half a shit, just hit me with whatever you've got in your bag of goodies.

I do have a few plots in mind, but I could ask what genres you like? To see if the plots fit or not.
I'm into fantasy, adventure, romance, war, apocalypse, rebellion... and a few other things.

Ah, cool! One idea I have is there’s an apocalypse of some sort and our characters end up finding each other and maybe at first down like each other, but have to stick together to survive and through that adventure become friends. And so on from there.
Another would be more of fantasy, where our characters are in a fantasy world, one a human and the other a mythical being and there’s some sort of war going on between mythical and human that they both don’t agree with. So they both team up to stop i. Aaaand So In from there.
And those are just two suggestions I just thought of off the bat.

Ah, cool! One idea I have is there’s an apocalypse of some sort and our characters end up finding each other and maybe at first down like each other, but have to stick together to survive and through that adventure become friends. And so on from there.
Another would be more of fantasy, where our characters are in a fantasy world, one a human and the other a mythical being and there’s some sort of war going on between mythical and human that they both don’t agree with. So they both team up to stop i. Aaaand So In from there.
As for your first plot, I have a great idea for it.

As for your first plot, I have a great idea for it.

Awesome, what’s your idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back