• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings PvP Murder Mystery

Should characters remember previous rounds?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

The Dark Fairy

Hello! This is a murder mystery game similar to Mafia but adapted to be a roleplay experience. There will be multiple rounds, one after the other.

At the start of the round, the current host(one person will have to sit out per round to run the game) will randomly pick a player(s) to be the killer. This player will receive a random superpower to commit their crimes, as well as a drawback that they will have to play around with, something that will put a restriction on how their character can behave. An example might be someone who has the ability to telekinetically kill a person but can not speak in sentences longer than five words.

Each day will be marked with an IRL period of two days, and each night with one IRL day. In the daytime, people can investigate the crime scene, interact with each other, and can vote on who they think the killer is. At night, the killer will DM me a victim, along with a scene on how they killed their victim. you are not prohibited from RPing if you have a reason.

We may add more roles as time goes on, and we may do rounds with special rules.

Rules:
1: Romance is allowed, but nothing more than a kiss or hug.
2: Play your character, if characters would have tells if they are lying, make sure to include that in your posts.
3: You are allowed to use Metadata, but do not use info from sources outside the game.
4: While this is a murder game, let's not get overly gory.
5: Only one character, with no supernatural powers.
6: Have fun!
7: More rules to come.

Day:
1: Host post what the scene of the murder looks like if there is one.
2: Players may roleplay and/or investigate the site of the murder and other locations.
3: Players can vote by placing a character name at the end of their post with brackets (E.G: [George])
4: Everyone returns to their sleeping place.

Night:
1: Killers will DM the host who they want to kill, and how they do it. If further detail is necessary, they will be asked.
2: While Roleplay is not banned if you have a good reason, it is discouraged, and does not prove innocence.

I will not be here from 7/16 to 7/21-7/22, but I will be here today and will go over everything when I get back.

Character thread
Please post your characters for the RP here if you are intrested

I really love the premise of this! It reminds me of Among Us.

Are there any activity requirements? Will there be a group chat/ooc so we can also converse with our fellow players? I think we’d have to co-ordinate posts somehow so our characters can investigate the scene.

I know you might not be able to answer this yet. But you definitely have my interest for this RP!

Thanks in advance for answering! :D

I really love the premise of this! It reminds me of Among Us.

Are there any activity requirements? Will there be a group chat/ooc so we can also converse with our fellow players? I think we’d have to co-ordinate posts somehow so our characters can investigate the scene.

I know you might not be able to answer this yet. But you definitely have my interest for this RP!

Thanks in advance for answering! :D
It will be a requirement to post once per in game day, and recommended you post 3-5 times. There will be an ooc chat I will set up tonight or tomorrow, and to some degree we will coordinate.

It will be a requirement to post once per in game day, and recommended you post 3-5 times. There will be an ooc chat I will set up tonight or tomorrow, and to some degree we will coordinate.

No worries! No rush on my end. I’m looking forward to it. I’ll post a CS up when I can. Thank you so much! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back