• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

swamp fairy

na'vi princess 💙
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. Now that the semester is over, I have a little bit of time on my hands and I'm looking to get the creative juices flowing again! 👀

Logistics:
  • I'm 18+, and you should be too.
  • I can play male or female OCs, though tend to main as males with multiple side characters. mxm, mxf pairings. convince me on fxf.
  • Pretty good grammar and spelling, multi-paragraph, third-person perspective.
  • OOC chatter and plotting is just as fun as the RP itself! I love plotting. Catch me using Pinterest and Spotify to make moodboards and playlists for RPs.
  • Discord is great but it's not an absolute must if you don't have it.
  • PMs or Docs for IC.
  • IRL faceclaims or digital art, if faceclaims are used. No anime please.
  • Ghost friendly.

Current Interests:
  • DARK FANTASY (incorporating horror elements into a fantasy world with the vibe of things like Dark Souls, Berserk, etc.)
  • Historical Low Fantasy (Medieval European, dragons, low magic, etc.)
  • Horror (liminal spaces, alternate dimensions, monsters)
  • Sci-Fi Horror (lost in space, crashed landing, alien monsters)

Pairings: (bolded is my preferred role, indicates plot ideas)
  • King/Queen x Advisor
  • King/Queen x Knight/Bodyguard
  • Prince(ss) x Knight/Bodyguard
  • Princess x Samurai
  • Prince(ss) x Kidnapper/Assassin
  • Mortal x Immortal
  • Mage x Apprentice

Plots:
[wip]

Please send me a PM if you wish to contact me. uwu

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread