• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™Ώπšžπš 𝙰 πš‚πš™πšŽπš•πš• π™Ύπš— π™ΌπšŽ β€” πš‚πš™πšŽπš•πš•πš‹πš˜πšžπš—πšβ€™πšœ πš‚πšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘

Spellbound

𝔸𝕕𝕕 𝔸 π•ƒπ•šπ•₯π•₯𝕝𝕖 π•„π•’π•˜π•šπ•”
Hello, Spellbound here! Call me Bou. I’m looking for a few new partners lately.
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

ABOUT ME
  • I am 18+. If romance is involved in the plot, then I feel more comfortable with my partner being 18 or older. However, I may consider completely platonic plots with partners who are 16+, and that is a big maybe.
  • I match post length, anywhere from 3+ paragraphs, and sometimes a lot if the plot is super interesting. The more going on, the longer the post. Give me quality over quantity, as long as it’s more than a couple sentences. I need substance to work with.
  • Love some good old romance in my plots, whatever else they may be about. However, it doesn’t need to be the center focus.
  • Playing more than one character is always fun, so that’s more than welcome with me. I’d be happy to double up in some circumstances.
  • I almost always write M/M. It’s what I’m the most familiar with. However, I am comfortable with all pairings. Transgender and non-binary characters are more than welcome!
  • I can reply at least once every few days at minimum. I’m also patient with replies. I typically let people know in advance if something comes up, unless it’s an emergency and I’m unable to.
  • OOC chatter is always welcomed! I love to plot and plan, so let’s talk! If you don’t like chatting, then we can solely focus on the rp, but some level of communication is required to have a good rp.
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

ORIGINAL PLOT WORD BANK

I like to create plots with my partner, so instead of listing plots, I’ve created a word bank for inspiration.
Organized Crime || Mafia || Fantasy || Elves || Orcs || Vampires || Werewolves || Magic || Modern || Zombies || Aliens || Robots || Cyborgs || Androids || Clones || Genetic Experiments || Space || Assassins || Royalty || Hybrids || Supernatural || Paranormal || Ghosts || Demons || Angels || Angst || Romance || Fluff || Historical || College || Music || Art || Light & Happy || Dark & Grimey || Sad & Angsty || Warlocks || Witches || Enemies-To-Lovers || Childhood Friends || Action || Adventure || Horror || Forbidden Relationships || Big Cities || Small Towns || Magic Academies || Dance ||

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

FANDOMS

I would love to rp a plot in any of the following fandoms, strictly with OCs only. I do not write canonical characters, it’s not something I’m good at and I don’t enjoy it.

Games
  • Stardew Valley ***
  • Skyrim ***
  • The Last of Us ****
  • Left4Dead ***
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild **

Books
  • Harry Potter (any era) *****
  • The Mortal Instruments ***
  • The Hunger Games ****
  • Percy Jackson **
  • The Graceling Series ***