• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pushing forward but (private for me and Anna) we don't forget the past

((You're all good :)

Araya looked at him. She trusted Lukas so if he said it was safe, then it was safe. "Alright," she said quietly. She began going down the stairs. She honestly didn't think she had ever been this quiet in her entire life. She felt odd not talking as much as she normally did but she'd guessed losing someone did that to you. A million questions where swarming her mind about the lab but she couldn't seem to get them out.

"Tony brought Vision down here once, I just snuck in behind them." He led her down a catwalk stopping at a dark section of of the lab. Pressing a button it revealed six statues, at the forefront was three all too familar figures. Ironman, Thor, and Captain America. Lukas walked over to the right side where the Iron Hawkeye was. "These are self piloted suits, they were, are made to fight Ultron should he find us." He stared at the robot; and sighed. "Sometimes, I imagine that its real, just to trick myself in believing that he can hear me wherever he is."

Araya gazed softly at Lukas. She looked back at the suits for a moment before speaking. "I'm sure he can hear you loud and clear," she said. "I know Midgardians don't believe in the Valhalla and what they believe varies on what they where raised to. One of the most common beliefs that I know well is Heaven and Hell, your father was a hero so I have more than enough reason to believe he went to Heaven. If that's true then he can definitely hear you amongst the angels," she said softly.

Lukas gave her a sideways glance not speaking. He himself didn't believe in an afterlife, what evidence for one was there? He shook his head at the statue, crossing his arms. "Its hard, I lost them young, mom and dad." He said his voice taking on a colder tone to hide his emotions. "I want to take the world back. Ultrons ruining everything and all we can do is sit in this...this bubble!" He said throwing his hands up in exasperation. "We could be out there fighting, taking back cities and Tony wants to play summer camp."

Araya looked down. She had been hiding as well. She didn't want to hide, not after what her mother did. She wanted to avenge her. She had to. However her father much like Tony wanted to hide. Right now it's what the God of thunder was doing; he was hiding away on Asgard, it's why Jane had left. "Then why don't we?" She asked him. Whether she got permission or not she wanted take back Earth. "We could do it. With or without Tony's help," she said. She was going to avenge her mother and help Lukas avenge his parents too.

"We're just two kids. Not sure if there are others out there; Tony's not exactly spilling the beans or anything." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "You saw what they did, the sentries did, to an Asgardian and you want us to...no." Lukas closed his eyes. "I want us too." He said after a moment opening his eyes and looking at the statue. "We need to make a plan, we can't just go wildly out into the open, with our bloodline we are the last hope for earth and I am sure Ultron would love to see us dead at his feet. We need to be smart about how we are going to do things."

"Then we find out if there's others," Araya said. "I'm sure if they're out they too have a craving for revenge and taking back the Earth as well," she told him. She knew it wasn't going to be easy. Not by far. But she needed to try. Not just for her mother's sake, but for hers, Lukas's, and the world's. "I have a sliver tongue, or at least that's how my uncle likes to describe it. It's really me just being friendly. Maybe I can talk to Tony and figure out if there are more," she told him. She felt hope rising into her chest once again.

"I bet you get your silver tongue from your uncle." Lukas said in a rare joky moment a smirk on his face. "Well lets get going then." He said with a shrug leading the way back up. //short sorry//

((You're all good))
Araya smiled slightly at his joke. She knew she probably did. She followed him up, taking one last look at the lab before the left. She began planning out in her head how'd she approach Tony. She thought it out and came up with a good enough starter and decided to make it up from there since she couldn't predict what the older man would say.

Damn i swear i thought i replied to this skipping time a bit please let me know if i need to edit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony was working on something, staring at a screen his chin in his hand as he leaned back thinking. "Reports in sectors 218, 931 and 270, send birds to those locations and back up the data to server 48." He stopped talking when he heard footsteps. He waved his hand and the screens went away as he turned around. "Araya." He said mildly intrigued. "Is something wrong?" He asked nodding at an empty extra chair that he had in the lab for when Vision visited.

((You're all good))

Araya shook her head. "No I'm okay, well as okay as I can be." She said sitting in the chair. "Sorry when I don't want to think about things usually my mind comes up for different questions for me to focus on instead and well I got curious," she admitted with a small smile. "Mind answering them?" She asked him

"Sure." Tony said nodding he leaned back in the chair his eyes studying Araya. "Ask away."

Araya choose her words carefully. "Well I was thinking if both my father and Lukas's parents found love," she trailed off for a moment. "Did you or the others ever find it?" She asked curiously in a softer tone. It was good question to start. If the other's fell in love there was always a chance of them having children too.

Tony sighed as he recalled the story he used to put Lukas to sleep. He nodded and started the all too familar story.
"There came a day unlike any other when Earth's mightiest heroes were united against a common threat--
the soldier, the god, the knight, the spy, the giant, the king, the pixie, the ghost, and the archer.
On that day, the Avengers were born, to fight foes that no single hero could withstand.
Time-traveling conquerors, alien invaders and masters of evil--
the Avengers vanquished them all. And finally, when the world was at peace, the heroes built lives of their own. The soldier and spy fell in love, as did the giant and the pixie.
The king found his queen. And the thunder god returned to his kingdom far away from the world of men. But in time evil returned, an evil called Ultron. Ultron wanted nothing less than total dominion over the world. And the Avengers stood in its way.Sadly, their defeat was inevitable. But before they fell, the Avengers hid their children in a faraway place where they would grow up safe from Ultron's grasp, because the Avengers knew that as long as the children were alive, there was hope for the future."

"So you mean there's more children? More children like me and Lukas?" Araya asked him tilting her head a little as she listened to his story.

"I'm..." Tony sighed and sat up. "At a point yes, but I'm not sure where they are; if they are alive. Vision doesn't even know." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "The story says they were hidden; but the story, is just that. A story. We aren't sure of the truth."

Araya nodded. She knew if they where anything like their parents most likely somehow they where still alive, after all the Avengers where survivors. Well up until Ultron of course. Her father and Uncle Loki had both told her stories of Earth's mightiest heroes so she doubted the children hadn't survived. "Well let's say they're out there... Where do you think they would've gone?" She asked him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back