• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pushing forward but (private for me and Anna) we don't forget the past

Azymondias

Permanently Exhausted Pigeon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Lukas
pasta made this

Goal:
Ultrons demise

Parents
Clint and Natasha

Lukas!

So here we are; do you wanna make a character sheet? I got one for Lukas here:

Name: Lukas James Barton
Abilities?: All his skills were learned not given
Suit?: Click
Personality: He's somewhat of a loner at times; there's just days he doesn't want to talk to anyone. However on the flip side there are days when he's happy to be around people and training. He likes making jokes and laughing at them. He can get hurt easily because sometimes he doesn't recognize facial cues or vocal cues and takes the words for face value.
Alias?: Silentwing
Relations?: Clint Barton {I dunno who to pair him with XD uhhhh Black Widow?}
Backstory?: When he was born, he was three months too early, the doctors expected him to die within the first month of life, however he survived, and grew, and as he grew towards a year old the doctors discovered his hearing in either ear was about 20% of a normal persons, thus rendering him pretty much deaf, he was offered surgery or implants to which both parents denied only because they feared that an enemy could easily pose as a nurse or technician and foil the attempts to help Lukas, so as he grew his father taught him to sign, using that as a way to communicate, rather then try to teach him to talk by yelling. Soon though when Civil War broke out he was sent to live in a group home his parents hoping that the anonymity would protect him.
Weapons?: Bow and arrows, small throwing daggers.

Hes my main OC for marvel stuff and usually if I have him signing its something like this:

Lukas frowned as he stared at the hearing aide in his hand a screwdriver on the floor and nothing. He was trying to figure out how to open it, how to get inside to see exactly what kind of tech Tony had made the hearing aides out of because he had the same pair since...well forever. He saw movement out of the corner of his eye and in a flash the hearing aide joined its match on the bed and he had a knife in his hand aimed at the door. His shoulders sagged with relief as he saw the all too familar face of his mentor and father figure. Tony! He signed as he put his knife away and Tony nodded to the bed. Still haven't figured them out? He signed back to Lukas who shook his head and shrugged. Screwdriver didn't work almost stabbed my thumb! He signed and turned putting the hearing aides back in his ears listening to the sound of rain on the roof. Great. He thought with a frown. Going to train in the rain? He wondered.

Name: Araya Thorsdottir
Nicknames: Ray, Aria (everyone)
Parents: Thor Odinson and Jane Foster
Species: Demigoddess (Goddess of Nature)
Looks:
BF7AEED4-0893-4B19-B12C-06D9850E69D6.gif
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Like her father she upbeat and cheerful. She can be pretty serious at times but she’s never too serious. She’s extremely friendly and extroverted. Very optimistic to the point it’s concerning. At times she can mischievous much like her uncle Loki.
Powers: control over elements
Suit: 45C5667E-E867-471D-B5A4-3A544CAF8E3F.jpeg
Strengths: Controlling her powers, making friends (useful when she needs to get information), making the best of any situation
Weakness: she can be too trusting, doesn’t know when to stop talking, after using her powers for a long time she needs a break or she’ll pass out
Background: she grew up on Asgard with her father since her mother headed back to Earth. She was taught how to control her powers both by Thor and Loki. Unlike Thor she never needed a hammer to help her control them. Once month she was taken to Earth to live with her mother.
Goal: killing Ultron

Alright coolio! So how shall we start? Have Thor take her to Tonys' meet lukas?

Maybe this visit Tony reveals Jane died and thats what keeps Araya on earth because she has to wait for Thor to contact her so Ultron can't pinpoint them and try to get on the bifrost?

Okay. I got this.

Lukas raised the bow, knocking an arrow and staring at the target. He took a slow breath in trying to relax; he wasn't training speed, just seeing how many times he could get a bullseye. He exhaled and let the arrow fly as it cut into another arrow making it a second time he hit the bullseye almost splitting the other arrow that was already in the target board. He went to grab another arrow but saw Tony heading towards him and he raised a hand to his ear turning on his hearing aides before Tony got there. "Hey Tony!" He said as the older man nodded his acknowledgement. "I was coming to let you know Thors daughter is coming to visit." Lukas frowned and nodded slowly. "Is he-" Tony quickly shook his head and cut Lukas off. Of course he's not here to help. Lukas said with a huff. He knew the story. Ultron killed all but Tony and Thor, and when he beat Thor the God of Thunder seemed to of retreat to Asgard, only sending his daughter to tony every so often so visit her mother.

He walked over to the target board and pulled the arrows out, tossing away the broken one and putting the solid one back in its quiver which was against the board, he stowed the bow inside and slung the strap over his back. "You going to tell her?" He asked. They had gotten word almost a week ago from one of Tony's friends, that Jane Foster had died; she tried to destroy an Ultron Century with the help of some others and things did not turn well, since loosing the aether she no longer had the powers she had back when she first went to Asgard. "I'll have to." Tony said and Lukas couldn't tell if he was upset or annoyed. The two headed towards the center of the compound where a large fountain stood.

(I can send you the link to the movie if you want.)

Attachments

• 2021-07-04.png
    2021-07-04.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 2
Araya was excited to head down to see her mother again. She was basically bursting with joy just as with every time. She had packed her bag full of things she would need. Thor watched her from the doorway with a smile seeing her hum a song Jane taught her. She turned seeing her dad jumping a little. “Gah! Gosh you scared me,” she laughed lightly.

“Sorry about that,” Thor chuckled. “I just wanted to see if you where ready to go,” he smiled at the little blondie. “Yep! I’m all packed!” Araya smiled brightly. “Great well the biforst is waiting for you,” Thor smiled. The God wasn’t going down to Earth after being beaten to a pulp he was too scared; it was why Jane had left. “Alrighty,” Araya gave him a thumbs up. She grabbed her bag and headed to the biforst and then to Earth.

Tony smiled warmly when he saw the Bifrost. One of the few reminders he wasn't the last; there was another Avenger out there. "Araya how are you?" He asked. "You remember Lukas right?" Lukas gave a half-hearted wave. "Hey." He said not really interested in this. It happened too often; but he knew this time was different. "Come lets go to the dining hall I am sure your hungry Lukas after all you skipped breakfast."

Tony led them to the dining hall where a meal was already prepared. The food still hot as steam rolled off some of the dishes. Tony took a seat at the end of the table. Lulas sitting down on Tony's left. He grabbed a fork and started eating, it was a different dish they onlu had when Araya visted as it was something common on Asgard. Lukas tried to remember. Veal? It really didnt matter it tasted good anyway.

Even though Lukas didn’t seem to interested in seeing her, Araya offered him a kind wave and warm smile. She followed Tony as sat down with them at the table. “It looks really good!” She smiled at the older man.

She began to eat some. “It tastes really good too,” she smiled brightly. “So how’s everything been on Earth?” She asked the two curiously with a smile.

Tony shrugged. He was trying to avoid the topic he and Lukas both knew was coming. "Ultron took down the West Coast Avengers." He said simply. "Hes not going after civilians so long as they toe the line and keep to his rules." He stared at his plate a moment longer then he probably should of. "Listen Araya. I think its best if you stay here for a while, versus going to visit your mother." Tony said after a moment to think of the words. "I mean London...what if Ultrons sentries attack there next?" He asked looking at Araya waiting for a reaction.

/sorry its short i wanted to do one post before i hit the sack/

((You’re all good))

Araya tilted her head slightly confused. “Well I guess you’re right but isn’t that I risk I take every time?” She asked. “I mean I understand your concern but she is the main reason I came.”

“not that I don’t love hanging out with you guys. I just miss her is all,” she quickly added with a friendly grin.

"I..." Tony set down his fork trying to think of the words to say. He looked at Lukas who shrugged and sat back deciding it would be best to stop eating. "Perhaps its better to show rather then tell." Tony said setting a small cylinder on the table; it started glowing at the top and a holographic screen appeared above it showing a curved building, it was in ruins, as many of the buildings around it; but the scene kept going, a small band of sorcerers fighting a group of Ultron sentries. Among them was a woman in armor; wielding an all to familiar hammer. one of the sentries attacked the armored woman and she fought them off with a bolt of lighting, but in the few moments it took her to recover another sentry jumped on her. the camera at this point started graining, the smoke and debris from the battle causing the recording to blur and distort; however the video abruptly ended as a loud explosion was heard.

Tony pulled the cylinder off the table and sighed. "I sent one of my unmanned drones to check the scene and...there wasn't much left, bodies were strewn in pieces." He sighed and leaned back in his chair. "Your father must of reclaimed Mjolnir from your mother as it was nowhere to be found and Ultron would be unable to wield it even if he could get his hands on it." He explained. Lukas tried to remain expressionless; he knew this would be hard for Araya to hear especially since the reason she was sent down to earth at least in her mind was to visit her mother.

Araya was frozen as she processed all that Tony had told her. Jane was dead. Her mother, inspiration, who she looked up to, she was gone.

She swallowed hard. A weak smile on her face, trying to seem as if her world hadn’t fallen a part. “Is there a guest bedroom I could stay in? I just need some time alone to,” she trailed off.

She wasn’t sure what to say exactly. That she needed to be alone so she could cry? So she could have a mental breakdown in peace? “Just so I can process everything,” she quietly on the verge of tears. That was better than what she wanted to say.

"Here I'll take you." Lukas said pushing away from the table and standing up. "I'm sure one of the guest rooms will be okay to use." He said giving Tony a sideways glance who in turn responded with a nod. Lukas headed out the door into a hall not more then three doors down, grabbing the handle for a room on his left and opening it. It was a basic furnished room; a bed, table, lamp, the things one would find in a hotel room. He looked over his shoulder and pulled his hearings aides out and quickly signed. Lets get inisde.

Araya nodded and walked in. She didn’t know much sign language but she knew enough to communicate. She sat down in the bed and looked up at Lukas. She signed “thank you” to him. She brought her knees to her chest and hugged them.

Lukas nodded hesitating for a moment as he decided to sit down in the corner of the room opposite Araya. "You can talk; cry, scream, whatever makes you feel better. I only took these out-" He held up the hearing aides. "Because if this is anything like tv you might say something you'll regret me hearing later but unlike tv characters I can press mute whenever I want." He said trying to make a joke but not sure if it was coming through as one.

Araya took in his words. She wishes it was a tv show, that is was fictional and non of this was real. That she could just simply turn off the tv and that be that. She hadn’t even realized it but her bottom lip was trembling as she began to cry.

Gods. She hated crying. She was usually so happy and upbeat, always looking at the bright side of things. But there was no bright side to this. How could there be? At least she was with her grandparents, as soon as she thought that she wished she could unthink it. It just made her sadder.

Lukas watched, waiting patiently. He remembered the day he had to say goodbye to his parents; unknowingly for the last time. He wasn't older then what five? Six? It was so long ago. He closed his eyes he remembered begging his father not to go; he remembered his father handing him his bow. The memories faint; he could hardly remember that day. Tony made an AI program to help him train; bows, knives, hand-to-hand combat he learned it all.

Now he was watching as Araya was going through the same thing, her family shattered and she was stuck here. He got up and walked over to sit next to her putting a hand on her shoulder. "Asgardians believe in Valhalla right? Well your mom took the Asgardian mantle of Lady Thor...that means since she died in battle she can go to Valhalla." He said trying to reassure her at least a little bit.

Araya weakly smiled at him and nodded. That was the only bright side. Jane was in the Valhalla. She was resting. She was happy. She hugged her knee slightly tighter.

“You’re right,” she whispered shakily though Lukas couldn’t hear. “She’s okay,” she said to herself. She tried to wipe her tears and stop them. She took a few shaky deep breaths to calm herself.

"Come on." Lukas said standing up. he put his hearing aides back in and walked to the door. "Theres something I want to show you." He was going to take her to the secret Lab. He wasn't sure if tony knew that Lukas knew the lab was there but he found it by pure accident one day during training.

Araya gave him a confused look but nodded. She wiped off her face and got up. She walked towards the door and followed him curiously as her arms wrapped around her like a small hug.

Sorry work was hectic yesterday.

Lukas led her to the fountain area. Walking over to the pillar that marked Tony as an avenger; pressing on the symbol embedded on the pillar and motioned for them to go down the stairs. "Its safe; just Tony's lab." He explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back