• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pure romance (Original, looking for male character)

RoxyHana

I love romance and fantasy RP ♡
Hi! I'm looking for a single shot RP to start with since it's my very first time roleplaying here! If it goes well, I don't mind turning it into a long term RP of course!

The style I am looking for, as the title says, is a romantic encounter between two character. I am going to use a female character that I already have created (see the image below). The character I would like to interact with is a male, but he doesn't need to be also an elven. Any other race is welcome~
This character already had a story and she had a lover long time ago but I lost contact with the person I used to RP with so now Sinine is lonely again and I would love to reboot her! I hope I can find a nice fit for her someday, so let's give it a shot! <3

About the plot:
I am open to other ideas, but it will be an enounter of my girl Sinine. She is an elven, works at an Inn as a waitress part time and she studies healing magic to become a medic someday. The encounter can be either at the Inn serving his table, or on her way home at night or anything else. It's important that I'm looking for a lover here! So the character must show interest on her, I don't mind if he's too proud, tsundere type, or really open to his feelings. I'm open to try out and see what works best for her <3

This is a pure fantasy setting. I like something like... let's say, The Witcher, Skyrim, Final Fantasy XIV as my inspirations... a medieval world but very magical.

Thank you very much and nice to meet you all!

gfhj.PNGgfdg.pngdhgfh.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back