• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pure Moonlight OOC +

The idea seems to work to me, gives the "bad guy" an actual reason for doing what he's doing.

I would give a longer opinion on the matter but I seem to have a dog sleeping on one arm, and typing one handed is extremely difficult xD

I'm down for these ideas!
Andddddd the bad guy, you can use an online generator and put the names in it and see who's name pops up first

I'm down for these ideas!
Andddddd the bad guy, you can use an online generator and put the names in it and see who's name pops up first

Hmm okay. I'll put the human names in later and see who will be sent a ransom note(?) or whatever it's called XD first. Then I'll make a post!​

I would assume he's kidnapping both ;o so that's a motive for those two to work together if anything?

I would assume he's kidnapping both ;o so that's a motive for those two to work together if anything?

Well of course the wolves will defend the humans from a rogue of their own kind, because they have good consciences. And in the end, they will have to care for those forcefully turned, and there is still the issue of making the species survive. So they'll end up banding together either way. I can't see an old wolf of our own pack kidnapping one of his old pack, since he wouldn't be able to coerce their loyalty as easily as a human he's bitten forcefully (speaking of which, perhaps since he will be mutated, his bite will hold a sort of power over them like an Alpha's command for a certain period of time).​

Well of course the wolves will defend the humans from a rogue of their own kind, because they have good consciences. And in the end, they will have to care for those forcefully turned, and there is still the issue of making the species survive. So they'll end up banding together either way. I can't see an old wolf of our own pack kidnapping one of his old pack, since he wouldn't be able to coerce their loyalty as easily as a human he's bitten forcefully (speaking of which, perhaps since he will be mutated, his bite will hold a sort of power over them like an Alpha's command for a certain period of time).​
Sounds good!

Brain washing AND forcefully turning?

Fun times~ x3

emberpayne emberpayne : hi dearie, my replies will be spotty since i'll be on vacation from may 26th - may 29th !
she's currently outside the paintshop that I know @PlaguedWithInsanity and Calibutcher Calibutcher 's babes were gunna meet up with charlotte, but if anything happens, feel free to bunny her loves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back