• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pure Moonlight OOC +

I was thinking that this villain I will create, this uncontrollable human/lycan creature...that could be what the Alpha calls a meeting about. To inform the wolves that a dying wolf (gone now for the sake of it being less complicated) lashed out and bit a human that shouldn't have been able to turn. So they are kind of like a wolfish monster really, and are coming after the townspeople. And then one of the humans can have a run-in with this creature, or find a body (idk?) and then that can be what draws all the humans together...to see whats going on.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 deer deer @MitoIsMe explosiveKitten explosiveKitten AnimeGenork AnimeGenork JokerValentine JokerValentine @PanOtterPus
Charlotte would be down for this, but seeing as some may not care to investigate unless it gives them motive. . hmm.
Confused, possibly rabid wolf man kidnaps a random bunch of humans instead of killing them...headlines XD​
this caaan work

HOW ABOUTTT.

each character, human wise, recieves a letter of a threatening note by this rabid person.
it will deal with whatever it is that would motivate them, so for example: my babe would be motivated to go to this certain area in the woods because she will find answers about the death of her friend.

another person's can be maybe their family called them out for a campfire

another person may be motivatwd cause news came out that there had been animal sightings but they were jsut in the wrong place wrong time

or etc. etc. whatever the heck it is.

as for the werewolves, they could sense something is wrong like the scent of another rabid werewolf in the midst, gathering humans together to turn or kill them? so that would motivate them to investigate cause then their identity of being a secret society could be exposed cause of this crazy ass wolf?

Charlotte would be down for this, but seeing as some may not care to investigate unless it gives them motive. . hmm.
this caaan work

HOW ABOUTTT.

each character, human wise, recieves a letter of a threatening note by this rabid person.
it will deal with whatever it is that would motivate them, so for example: my babe would be motivated to go to this certain area in the woods because she will find answers about the death of her friend.

another person may be motivatwd cause news came out that there had been animal sightings but they were jsut in the wrong place wrong time

as for the werewolves, they could sense something is wrong like the scent of another rabid werewolf in the midst, gathering humans together to turn or kill them? so that would motivate them to investigate cause then their identity of being a secret society could be exposed cause of this crazy ass wolf?

^ I LIKE IT

this caaan work

HOW ABOUTTT.

Hmmm... this is interesting. Of course, we would still have to follow the guidelines of the wolves needing to renew the bloodlines of their species and all. But there's a chance we could work this out with some tweaks.
By that I mean, in the end we still need these humans to turn.​

BRUH

so Kyle is actually inspired after a friend of mine IRL on the tennis team.

Is he an asshole who leads girls on for two months and then keeps changing his reasons for why he broke up with them? :D

Jk I'm over it and we're friends again but BRUH IT STILL SHOCKS ME WHENEVER HIS NAME IS USED

Any tweaks are fine with me!
It can be a beginning starter for anyone to bring ideas to the table and to also have that guidelines of the bloodlines too !

OH ANOTHER ADD ON.

The reason why this rabid person is targeting these specific humans is again, their bloodline is able to produce new werewolves and what if this werewolf knows that and that rabid werewolf was the one that was perhaps exiled from
The pack? And because of this, he's going around for revenge and trying to not get these wolves their goals of rebirthinf againtoo?

OH ANOTHER ADD ON.

The reason why this rabid person is targeting these specific humans is again, their bloodline is able to produce new werewolves and what if this werewolf knows that and that rabid werewolf was the one that was perhaps exiled from
The pack? And because of this, he's going around for revenge and trying to not get these wolves their goals of rebirthinf againtoo?
Or perhaps he's seeking to build a rival pack?

Or perhaps he's seeking to build a rival pack?

This all depends what we make him. Originally I had said that it was a rabid werewolf who bit a human without the proper gene in them, and it is that human-turned-crazed wolf that is wreaking havoc. But we could also just make it a psychotic werewolf without a pack, who is seeking revenge for his species shunning him, as deer deer said. You guys are so creative I love ittttt =D​

Hmmm... this is interesting. Of course, we would still have to follow the guidelines of the wolves needing to renew the bloodlines of their species and all. But there's a chance we could work this out with some tweaks.
By that I mean, in the end we still need these humans to turn.​
So like whatever everybody decides, I called the pack meeting to tell the wolves that they need to start renewing the bloodline and recruiting humans, plus whatever else is decided on here. Ehhhh???

This all depends what we make him. Originally I had said that it was a rabid werewolf who bit a human without the proper gene in them, and it is that human-turned-crazed wolf that is wreaking havoc. But we could also just make it a psychotic werewolf without a pack, who is seeking revenge for his species shunning him, as deer deer said. You guys are so creative I love ittttt =D​
I mean, it was just a suggestion, really. I'd think that it could be a bit of both, in all actuality. This werewolf is perhaps a bit psychotic, but views his differences as a new step in an evolutionary direction. Thus, the newbies could be very valuable to him and his new genetic bloodline. And they can all wreak havoc together as a new rival pack.

Just an idea, really.

I mean, it was just a suggestion, really. I'd think that it could be a bit of both, in all actuality. This werewolf is perhaps a bit psychotic, but views his differences as a new step in an evolutionary direction. Thus, the newbies could be very valuable to him and his new genetic bloodline. And they can all wreak havoc together as a new rival pack.

Just an idea, really.

Well the human characters played by the roleplayers will for sure end up a part of our pack, not his. BUT he could be the one to turn some of them, and try to bend them to his will. And then we could save them and bring them to our pack of course. Idk, just brainstorming.​

Just an idea, really.
Perrrrrhaps, someone within the pack doesn't like what the Alpha is laying down. Thinks he's weak for suggesting that humans should be recruited, not forced into the pack. Perhaps he doesn't agree with Drew's methods, and by extension of that goes out on his own, turning several humans by force and making them join his new rival pack. Because of his lack of moral code, he's gone crazy and his human and wolf form have started to meld together, like the typical werewolf most people think off. He's a terrible, abusive guy, and the normal pack has to take him down to get these other humans-turned-werewolves into a good pack that cares about them and will help them transition into this new life.

... ehhhh???

Perrrrrhaps, someone within the pack doesn't like what the Alpha is laying down. Thinks he's weak for suggesting that humans should be recruited, not forced into the pack. Perhaps he doesn't agree with Drew's methods, and by extension of that goes out on his own, turning several humans by force and making them join his new rival pack. Because of his lack of moral code, he's gone crazy and his human and wolf form have started to meld together, like the typical werewolf most people think off. He's a terrible, abusive guy, and the normal pack has to take him down to get these other humans-turned-werewolves into a good pack that cares about them and will help them transition into this new life.

... ehhhh???

Yeah but I don't wanna make anyone play that character when all the ones we've made are described as die-hard loyal...I'd allow someone to have two characters just for this plot line, though!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back