• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pure Moonlight OOC +

Good to hear from you all! I suppose I can post again with Emery...I left her open for the Alpha to respond to but she could also respond to other wolves in the area or whatever comes along.​

Sooo we need either the Alpha or the Beta to post.​
Maybe we can have like a GM post that would make all of them end up together somehow? Perhaps a bonfire in a way? :O if you'd like to try to round everyone up in general and have an idea to bounce off of?

I did message Talia...if she doesn't respond we may have to have the pack meeting without the Beta, and perhaps we can spin something from his absence, and if we have to, find a new Beta.​

I mean I did ask someone to go get everyone, but I suppose I can go search them out myself. Drew would do that.

Well the thing is that things have considerably slowed down, and Accalia's trying her damnedest, but with everyone else not being there for her to round them up, I don't know what to do

Don't blame me, man

I mean I did ask someone to go get everyone (did that not happen?), but I suppose I can go search them out myself. Drew would do that.

Everyone has technically been found except the beta...but we are being a bit slow to return to the packhouse. So that would give Drew reason to go out himself. He can run into Emery then, since she was on her way back. And they can find the rest or whatnot.​

Well the thing is that things have considerably slowed down, and Accalia's trying her damnedest, but with everyone else not being there for her to round them up, I don't know what to do

Don't blame me, man

It's not Accalia's fault that Matthias is a daydreamer and the Beta is totally elusive XD​

Hm....

I'm going to be honest and say that the IC is being horribly slow... maybe emberpayne emberpayne could enact some timeskip and event to force all characters to interact and give them some sort of common goal?

some ideas:

humans have a meeting?
- attack on one of their own in the woods?
- bear? beast?

werewolves meeting?
- having to mate since their species is dying down but also cause one of their own , a lone wolf, another wolf in a pack killed in their territory?

common goal ideas maybe?
to band together?

It is hard for me to timeskip for the humans, but I can certainly timeskip for the wolves and have them all be together in the packhouse. I will do that. And...hm. Perhaps I'll make a sidepost to describe an event all the humans might end up together at? Some kind of festival or other? Let me know if all you active people agree and I'll step to it.

Edit: I can also introduce a villain, perhaps a human who was bitten wrongly by a stray and dying werewolf who turned wrong and can't control themselves bc they don't carry the blood strand?​

some ideas:

humans have a meeting?
- attack on one of their own in the woods?
- bear? beast?

werewolves meeting?
- having to mate since their species is dying down but also cause one of their own , a lone wolf, another wolf in a pack killed in their territory?

common goal ideas maybe?
to band together?
I was thinking something that forces ALL of them together and something short term and attainable as of right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back