• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pure Moonlight OOC +

spacepossum spacepossum : welcome back dearie.
and aaah i hope you feel better soon. and no, my parents get mad at me when i hurt myself as well. so they kinda punish me too pfft. even when i'm old enough they still manage to have that over me.
Aww hun, if you need someone to talk to, I'm all ears. You're so sweet and I'd hate to hear that you do this to yourself :/

oooh, if that's the case, I know Calibutcher Calibutcher was going to have Tom talk to Charlotte as well!
But, maybe before he does that, Jamie could run into Tom who's near the motorbike? (:
Hey sorry I have not posted yet. I will get started on a post tonight if I can. But I will for sure post tomorrow!

Hey sorry I have not posted yet. I will get started on a post tonight if I can. But I will for sure post tomorrow!
You are fine! I have been studying
Matthias got into the store!
So we can transition inside too if you'd like

-_-
I'm not sure how I feel about Mathias having no actual interaction

Accalia: *eyes gleam as she sprints after him*

Oh no
You can totally use that as your chance.
I'm sure Charlotte is the same and won't know someone is there since she's lost in her drawing world unless spoken to

You can totally use that as your chance.
I'm sure Charlotte is the same and won't know someone is there since she's lost in her drawing world unless spoken to

Accalia: *dances away from Charlotte and Mina anime-style*

I feel like half of Accalia's reactions to human presence will be some sort of anime thing XD

I've still got exams, one next week and one the following T^T

But I'll be on more frequently up till then (plenty of "self study" sessions)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back