• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Pure from your imagination.

Gloom

Roamer of the sorrow plains.
WHAT TO THE UP Y'ALL!

Okay enough of that. Welcome! I am Gloom. I'm looking for anyone wanting to try out new and original ideas straight from their noggin. I can play any gender with any paring, I don't mind. But I don't do fandom RPs. But I might be up for anything you be craving. As for what I am into...well. A good bit of things.

======================

Here's a few things I'm into to get ya noodle workin'.
==================
Dark fantasy or fantasy of any kind.

I adore world building.

Anything pagan , Vikings, shamans, witches etc.

Sci-fi, other worlds and stuff.

Historical

Pirates!

Music, anything you can think of. Though I am a metalhead

Crime

Romances, who don't like a love story? Also, I've never been the pursued.

HORROR, all the monsters.

DRAMA

And if I think of anything else I'll add it.
I also have a few ideas as well, ask me about them.

===============

Most of the time I'm the one taking lead, making the starters, coming up with the ideas and doing the courting. But I would like to be wined and dined sometimes. But I am still happy to lead if asked.

I do hope you'll send me a PM.

And if you must know I've been RP for a long time and I can be a rapid fire poster when I'm into something. I mirror very well but can write quite a lot when in the zone. Mainly 3rd person past tense. Also 18+

FINISHED!​

Last edited:
Then dish out your idea son. I can't read ya mind.
Right well.

I have been watching a lot of shows around Kingdom-like war.

I always wanted to play an OC that is the birthchild of a couple that are from opposite sides of conflict, they would grow up in the war town village and witness what both of their Families have done to the country and go out on a quest to gain strength and takedown Both kings and reunite the country,

you can add or take what you like, I know its not a lot, Im getting over a headache and stuffed nose

Hey there! I’m new to this site but not to role-plays. I’ve been rping for 10+ years and I enjoy writing a good story. Currently I’ve got an idea for a modern slice of life with a hint of darkness to it. This might be a shot in the dark but it would be kinda similar to the Yellowstone tv series, at least the setting is apart of the rancher/cowboy lifestyle.
You can message me if your interested or if you think you might have any ideas that we could work on together.

Thanks for posting. But I'm not much into cowboy stuff.
I understand. It’s always a no until you ask right?
Well I’m open to modern slice of life rps so if you’re up to it I can still shoot you a few more ideas up my sleeve.

One idea I have is a romance/dark drama centered around two well flawed characters. One is a alcoholic star athlete or musician, who is sent for a tough love/crash course in getting sober. He’s sent to a tough older man for a
Sure, go ahead

One idea I have is a romance/dark drama centered around two well flawed characters. One is a alcoholic star athlete or musician, who is sent for a tough love/crash course in getting sober. He’s sent to a tough older man for a
Not bad, go on.

Not bad, go on.
Sorry I don’t know why it got cut off.
Anyway the older man runs his own business, something with hard labor that he gets are star to work in as he try’s to get on the strait and narrow. It’s a rude awakening to say the least. Just when he starts getting a clearer head and adjusted she comes in like a storm. She is a mystery to him but one things for sure she’s off limits. She’s the old mans daughter. She’s a lost soul herself, running from her own demons come to find out.

Anyway the older man runs his own business, something with hard labor that he gets are star to work in as he try’s to get on the strait and narrow. It’s a rude awakening to say the least. Just when he starts getting a clearer head and adjusted she comes in like a storm. She is a mystery to him but one things for sure she’s off limits. She’s the old mans daughter. She’s a lost soul herself, running from her own demons come to find out.
Intriguing. I'm down for this, PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back