• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Punks Search Thread 3.0 (detailed, ignore prefix)

punkinblackk

Adulting is Hard
The Rules
  • I need someone with reasonable spelling and grammar. I need to be able to understand what you are trying to say.
  • I would appreciate someone who enjoys plotting nearly as much as I do, a fair amount of discussion on the side, about what sort of mess our characters will be getting into.
  • I would appreciate someone who can let me know when they will take more than the agreed upon length of time to reply (Preferably in the 5-7 days range, may change as I get my class schedule and work schedule)
  • I need someone who can regularly reply with 2+ decent length paragraphs. Be descriptive, be interesting, be interested in whats going on. I will mirror what you post for the most part, so if one of us starts slacking, the RP will go downhill fast.
About Me
So, I'm 20, female, and have a tendency towards playing male characters. I love romance, as long as it's mostly natural (we can come up with eventual pairings, but I don't typically do the love at first sight deal). MxM romance is my jam, love it, can't get enough of it. If you can provide it, we'll get along swell.
I like drawing characters, if it goes on long enough, you might get some art of our characters. Just saying. Might not be the best, but it might happen.
I can write anything from 2 paragraphs, to 2 pages. Depending on what's going on, and how many characters I have interacting at that point. I only expect in the range of 2 paragraphs for most of the RP however. And in heavy dialogue situations, or as otherwise called for, will accept shorter posts.
I'm starting school on October 2nd, for 3D animation and modeling. My schedule may be hectic.

Current Spaces

I am currently looking for (2) RPs, at 1-3 replies a week.
  1. (empty)
  2. (empty)
Plots
Err, nothing here at the moment, but I'd love to hear what you've got. I'll add some stuff later when I get a rush of creativity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back