Punish the person above you for their confession

You must now talk the worst language the rest of the day starting now, which is Ugandan Knuckles language!

I admit it. I cheated in a game of battleship.

my queen, we don't ever cheat. It is not the wae. You must know de wae, so you have to watch vines of our bruddas on repeat all dae, so you will find de wae. good luck my queen *click click* XD

I confess to watching tik tok cringe.

my queen, we don't ever cheat. It is not the wae. You must know de wae, so you have to watch vines of our bruddas on repeat all dae, so you will find de wae. good luck my queen *click click* XD

I confess to watching tik tok cringe.

Your punishment is that every time you try to watch Tik Tok cringe, it automatically switches to all-natural Facebook and/or Tumblr cringe.

I have self-insert OCs for fandoms I really like.

Your OCs die first in all of them. >:)

I once kissed a boy.
Your punishment is that Katy Perry will serenade you with "I Kissed a Boy" (she will change "Girl" to "Boy" just for you).

I once laughed when my once crush (now my ex-boyfriend) cried because someone stomped on his foot because I thought he was fake crying to be funny.

Your punishment is that Katy Perry will serenade you with "I Kissed a Boy" (she will change "Girl" to "Boy" just for you).

I once laughed when my once crush (now my ex-boyfriend) cried because someone stomped on his foot because I thought he was fake crying to be funny.
Good thing I like Katie. That isn't even a punishment.

People will now laugh at you for every little thing
Everyday I annoy festus festus by betting money that he's gay

As a punishment, you are now banned from gambling.

May I say I am attracted to Anime Traps?
Every anime trap ever now dies within 10 episodes - just long enough to get attached. Usually in a gruesome way.

My favourite TV show is about the devil.

You'll live the rest of your life in a terribly mundane way, living into your nineties.

Since I got so rudely ignored, I'll confess the same thing again. My favourite TV show stars Satan.

Your punishment is living in thy TV show for a month but everyone ignores you, ESPECIALLY the main characters.

I'm completely terrified of hopping aboard boats or any other vehicles that include water (Jet ski, Dingy, e.t.c)

This is unsurprising
Though I do have several mental illnesses, I am not as depressed as my name suggests. I'm sorry I live for the aesthetic.

You get to live on a giant fidget spinner with cringy 12 year olds who play Fortnite. The problem with this is, it's constantly spinning faster and faster until it's nothing but a blur and you're stuck dealing with the whiplash and constant nausea.

I am utterly terrified of getting high/intoxicated

Get stuck in Russia and have all your water turn to Vodka.

I confess of my foot fettish.

... Chop of your feet ...

I like horror storys way to much, and abusurdly loud nightcore that happens to be depressing

I delete all existing Nightcore and I watch horror movies with you because I like them too.

Sometimes, I go to the bathroom only once during the day because I'm too addicted to the interwebs...

You will be catfished by every person online.

I was sad today because it's Steve Irwin's birthday and he was my childhood idol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back