Punish the person above you for their confession

Your punishment is to never go for him, and find out later in life that he wanted to be with you.

I confess that I think axolotl are cute.

Your punishment is to never put that fanfic on the internet and you must take a video of yourself reading the Hamster Fic out loud.

I confess I am on this site too much...

You'll never be able to use the internet again.

I confess that I change role-play interests easily.

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM RPNATION FOR:

Not being consistent or sticking with your roleplays.

I confess I am a cat AND dog person...

Now you must play it nonstop until your death, even if you get gamer's rage or beat the game, or get stuck. YOU. MUST. PLAY.

I confess that I like to watch Markiplier...

Your channel will now be taken down due to a completely unjustified copyright strike, and will never be reinstated.

I confess that I eat way too much candy quite often. I'm like a child with how much I love it. I'll eat big bags of Skittles or jellybeans or anything like that in a matter of days.

One thousand years dungeon, no memes.

If the story behind a horror game isn't good, I pout and refuse to play it.

You punishment is to play the worst horrors game you can find, until you finish all of them.

I confess to being in love with the guy I can't have or talk to.

Your punishment is to be locked in a room with enough food and water to last three days, with the guy your in love with (omfg i'm really uncreative)

I confess to being too dirty minded for my age.

You will be taped to the hood of a car and forced to stay there during a race of your choosing.

I confess that I think The Force Awakens is literally the worst Star Wars movie, and it's not even close. There are miles between it and the next one.

You will be taped to the hood of a car and forced to stay there during a race of your choosing.

I confess that I think The Force Awakens is literally the worst Star Wars movie, and it's not even close. There are miles between it and the next one.
Ooh, let's go to Talladega!

Also, for this, you will direct Star Wars Episode 8. With no pay, and you must recast Kylo Ren as Danny Devito.

I monologue to myself.

You will now be forced to record the monologue and share it onstage at a college... every time you do one.
You're supposed to punish me, not give me a fanboy's dream. No pay? Easy. Plus, Danny Devito can just not take off his Kylo mask, and we can edit the old voice on in post. Boom.
Now I just need a plot... Ah yes, Rey and Luke train for a bit, Rey gets sick of Luke's training (which gives Luke flashbacks to Kylo, since the two are related by Han, who had an affair), leaves the world, is pursued by the First Order, crash lands on Korriban, and falls to the Dark Side after speaking with the likes of Tulak Hord, Ajunta Paul, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Ludo Kresh, Freedon Nadd, Darth Bane, Darth Nihilus, Darth Revan, and, finally, Darth Sidious, via holocrons and ghosts alike. Then she comes back and attacks the Resistance, before dueling with Kylo again as the First Order attacks the same base. Kylo wins this time, and Rey is captured once more. There's my plot.

I made a Halo and Hunter x Hunter crossover... that was over 50,000 words.

You will now have to transcribe it by hand into binary.

I confess to still ejoying FNAF fangames occasionally and often reviving dead threads.

the bottom of your socks will always be wet, no matter how many times you change out of that pair

i've seen the trolls movie three times... each time willingly

You will now be forced to memorize every scene, and make a meme out of every one of them. Dank or otherwise.

I confess to having seen the Phantom Menace probably over a hundred times, each time not only willingly but asking for it.

You will now have to memorize the entire script and reenact it all from scratch, but naked.

I confess to having commited multiple acts of heresy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back