Punish the person above you for their confession

Now you must hand-weave a body pillow of that character.

I once tried to swallow an alka-seltzer tablet whole. (Youre supposed to dissolve it in water.)

Well, they didn't confess anything.  Bad @Lambda-11, you stalled the game.

I've pretended to fall asleep on the phone before so I could end the conversation.

Your alarm to wake up is now remotely activated by the person you "fell asleep" on.

I've tried to dual-wield chainsaws when cutting down a tree. It went about as well as you expect.

You punished yourself in doing so, and are now unable to use your hands for an unspecified amount of time.

I ditched a friend in order to spend more time with someone new that I found interest in.

Now you have to bear witness to the weirdest and dirtiest thing ever: an old, fat man in his undies smeering peanut butter on his belly button and then seductively licking his lips.

I confess that I use a coca-cola glass to drink juice.

You now have a dentist appointment every day at 6 o'clock and 14 o'clock. On fridays you have an additional checkup at midnight. If you miss any of them, the dentist will still deduce money from your bank account/other forms of fund storage. Should you not have enough, the police will come to resolve the problem.

I confess that my dream job is being an evil overlord/villain with a badass red cape, riding on a rhino with a minigun instead of a horn, and having an army of minions that I will conquer the world together with. Then we'd take over the UN and shave the heads of all politicians and lastly; party hard.

You now have to ride that rhino to work in that outfit everyday.

I confess that I once dragged my friend to a bar, got him drunken hard and eventually left him sleep there.

Your punishment is to get your head shaven and photos taken with an inflatable Disney princess doll while awake.

I confess I hate to drive.

You are now the designated driber for your family and intoxicated friends. Have fun,

I confess that I don't know how to drive.

Your new job until you die is now a taxi driver, and if the police catch you; that's your problem to deal with.

I confess that I confessed love to Staff-chan some time ago, then broke up because the Staff members on discord were arguing, and now Apfel thinks I'm a cheater :|

You have to wear a sign on your avatar that says "Cheated on Staff-chan" for seventy-two hours.

I confess I never use the Kinect I bought, because it classifies as "exercise."

You must write a 10 page long, explicit, overly-detailed, sexy fan fiction about you and the staff-chan and then send it to her.

EDIT: You will now exercise using your Kinect, playing Sonic Free Riders, or else ninjas will attack you for ninja'ing me.

I confess I have an incest fetish.

You shall now be forced to play every other FPS and TPS game before returning with better skills to TF2.

I confess! I have a crush, and they know I exist, but only as a friend, and one of the main reasons I haven't changed that is because I'm lazy.

You will ask her/him out. I hope you and your friend are siblin-dies

I confess that I once bullied a girl in school and that I had a crush on her for a while. It's been 2 years since I bullied her, and I regret my decision and forever feel the guilt of it.

You must now confess your love to her in a dramatic, very public, and immensely expensive way.

I confess to having halted rps due to neglect, then wanting to start them up again months later. Get back together like an old relationship. "BABY, I'M SORRY!"

You shall now be forced to play every other FPS and TPS game before returning with better skills to TF2.

I confess! I have a crush, and they know I exist, but only as a friend, and one of the main reasons I haven't changed that is because I'm lazy.

Ha! I already have done that!

Marisathief Marisathief

You must now spend over 3 months in a really bad 1x1 RP about a toaster in a relationship with toast

I confess to being REALLY offensive when in my circle of close friends, even if they don't like the jokes

You shall now have to tell 9/11 jokes to NYC firemen for an hour.

I confess to only being able to draw without color (it's the twenties wooo).

Your punishment is to join the army, where you have a very high risk of dying. Isn't that exciting?

I confess that I think 9/11 was an inside job.

You are now forced to change your name and cut all family connections to work for the FBI.

I confess that I still sleep with stuffed animals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back