Punish the person above you for their confession

You now have to kill the entire irwin family

I stayd entirely silent during math and the first word i said after was "i want coffee..."

You must only drink decaffeinated coffee for the rest of your life.

I confess that I found RDR2 to be kind of boring, be gentle pls.

You have to learn how to code and recode the whole game solo.

I confess for hating my teachers just because they keep the school running

You now not only take cram school but you know teach everything and have the keep the class average at 99%

I get attached to tv characters

You get hired as a scriptwriter for a TV show where many lovable characters must be killed by your own writing.

I’m adicted to using Cajun seasoning in cooking.

You have to eat an entire seven-course Cajun meal WITHOUT ANY OF THE SEASONING INVOLVED

I will admit.... I think Digimon Xros Wars was pretty decent

Write a 20 page thesis on why you hate dijimon and will never watch it again.

I confess I think Avengers Infinity War 1 as a movie, is terrible.

I sentence you to be yeeted off the cliff with gamora. (I kinda agree tho, then again, it's only half the movie.)

I confess to faking a asthma attack to scare my girlfriend. ( I kinda got punished for this already y because when I told her it was a joke, she punched me in the chest. XD)

now YOU HAVE ASTHMA

um i think pokemon is still cool ngl
Umm. I already had it.. That's not a punishment, that's a fact, XD.

Here, some useful information: Asthma is a condition that makes the airways close up, for various reasons. Sometimes it's because of stress, or sometimes it's a dramatic change of temperature. If the airways close, it makes it very difficult, or impossible to breathe. This is called an asthma attack. It can be treated by taking medication through an inhaler.

I confess to watching films online illegally. Sue me if you must.

I punish you to try explain Pokemon logic to a flat earther. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back