[Public]The Confessional

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What are you coding sins?

It can be anything; bad color choices, breaking the site, coding envy, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I admit that in my experiments I've broken the site before.  However, these issues were quickly fixed before being released upon the world.

*ahem* Pass le mic please.

Confession no.1: I've considered setting up a code/gfx shop several times on RPN (contributing to the site for once and all y'know???), but after making a code/gfx set for a friend, I found that I'm too lazy for that. I'm also prone to getting stressed out about time (despite being a procrastinator) when someone asks me to do something like coding for them, even when they tell me to take my time, so that's another reason. o3o;;

Confession no.2: Back when I first started up my miscellaneous thread in the creativity section, I actually ended up getting a warning (no penalties or warning points though) because I didn't realize that I was breaking site rules by letting my codes extend outside of post boxes on smaller screens.

Confession no.3: I have no class. Simple, short, and sweet codes whose designs are still classy are completely my aesthetic. Sadly, my sad design-sense prevents me from doing this...

Confession no.4: Finally, my biggest accident...I once had to delete an entire private workshop thread due to having messed it up so badly while experimenting. RPN decided to screw with my margins or something, so my stuff was all over my screen and was even covering the edit button.

i don't confess. i'm so proud of myself. the first html thread i made in my private workshop on the first page some i messed the site up some code. i think i attempted to solve this just by hiding the post but then i realized i fuqed up. cause I couldn't see the post so on page 1 of the thread the site shall stay kinda funky, and i'll keep it because it's my own genius. 

My private workshop is full of threads which actually seem to be organized from their names but in reality I just pick the first thread I see and post some completely irrelevant code in it to the point where I don't know where everything is now.

Users who are viewing this thread