Psst. Hey I uh-- roleplay "evil" lunatics...

cRaZy-LaCe

Hi humans, I'm Crazylace -- aka Mimfie or Johnathan.
I've been writing for a long, long time; it's kind of my obsession and I put a lot of time and detail into it. I'm a 1-3 paragraph roleplayer who likes to invent settings and vividly describe the thoughts and feelings of characters...

...which is extra fun because all of my characters are a little mad (the March Hare is my best friend). And I will admit I like to play villains -- none of which believe they are in the wrong. I especially have a soft spot for dark faeries and vampires (think 'Let The Right One In', not Twilight so much). As for myself, I'm an oddball who's a bit afraid of people and doesn't have the best understanding of what's normal, so as such I cannot roleplay normal characters without them slowly falling to pieces at the seams. I like horror and fantasy and prefer to roleplay in very small groups or pairs.

I am slow to reply at times, because I'm at University and we all know that drains the life out of people ^..,,^ I always return however, when I'm in the right state of mind to write well and think clearly.

Ah, that's right... I'm a furry. Adding that because I have seen some roleplay threads of that type -- I really roleplay all kinds of characters; humanoid, human, feral, anthro, etc. For the record my fursona is a semi-mechanical patchwork hare with ink blood and no heart. Not exactly cute but a great representation of what I feel I would be. Contrary to popular belief not all furries like physical affection and my Corpsie would probably nibble the arms off of anyone who tried to hug him (he has dogfish teeth -- don't ask). But.... yeah. Secondary fursona is a sickeningly colourful mammoth who thinks he's a puppy.... I named him Puke.

I'm open to any most roleplay ideas anyone here has. If I don't already have a character that suits, I just splice a new one together out of odd traits. I'm fully open to roleplays involving lgbtqi+ characters (I belong in this group myself... I'm the middle two letters) and I'm in general really quite open-minded.

So yip.... hi. *flails and takes a poorly-balanced bow.*

I'm currently running an evil pathfinder campaign... if we get any new slots I'll ask if you're interested!

Hey there if you're still looking i'd totally be down to do a villains rp with you. I've got some of my own

Hey there if you're still looking i'd totally be down to do a villains rp with you. I've got some of my own

You are actually the only critter on this site that showed interest, and I'd very nearly forgotten this site existed until the notification showed up in my emails XD
I would be happy to write with you. It appears I cannot yet send private messages here, so apologies (something about activity pre-reqs). What kind of character/s do you like playing?

Awh xD I'm glad! Lol this website can be a bit hard to navigate. Normally I'm flexible in the character role but tend to make a character to work beside the other person's. So a hero for a hero, a villain for a villain etc. Keeps things balanced, yknow?

AAAH Wow, I actually relate to you a lot 0':
I'm new here too, but-- welcome ! Hopefully us newbies can get along pretty well !

[ p.s. villainous characters are so much fun ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back