• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚖 - 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗

stcrgczing

hi! this is my first time posting, so i figured as a safety net i was going to use one of my og babies from tumblr. he was originally from a groupverse in which they were all witches/warlocks with gifts known as "elites" that went to an academy (like hogwarts maybe but much darker, college setting if you will. i have a bio for him SOMEWHERE if you want more indepth but basically he's 21 (so please 18+ muses only!) he was raised by his pretty absent professor father. they didn't really talk or have much to do with one another, and his mother had ended up leaving because of how cold and serious his father was. but because of that, he is always very serious and distant, giant homebody who would much rather stay to himself and in private than deal with the typical drama and partying of college life. his gift is weather manipulation, as well as some skill with nature and animals as well but he is still working on it. he is bisexual, so please if you feel one of your male characters could have a connection with him, feel free! and as for any other information or questions, feel free to send me a message or something and i'll do my best to respond!

august rothchild

• mood
    grumpy old man, per usual

mention
    idk what that is

⋆ ˚ · hands in his pockets, august stalked down the hallway of the academy's dorm hall, determine to only go to the dining area long enough to grab some hot water and tea before going back up to his room. his mind wandered to the forest though as he peered out at the evening sky through the great windows on either sides of him. he supposed maybe a quick walk through wouldn’t be that bad, work on some new spells he had learned through his readings. that is, unless he ran into other students. that alone made him grimace at the idea of having to converse. he’d much rather sit in the silence with his cats and readings and not have to listen to the latest gossip surrounding the campus. to him, it was all pointless, just busying the mind with trivial things that ultimately wouldn't matter in the long run. what did it accomplish? your name making one more unceremonious loop around the academy? the thought of it alone made him huff in irritation, bringing his eyes back ahead of him, he decided to think about it once he had gotten what he needed, for now focusing on the original mission.

coded by weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back