• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

• lina on Instagram_ “📘ravenclaw_ intelligence, wisdom and wit 📘 which name would you give them_...png

_ His stripper _ BakuTodo.jpg

"Hurry up, Seth, don't you have a buddy you're supposed to be meeting?" Rhiannon asked as she heaved her suitcase out of the trunk of the car. Leave it to him to completely forget about his responsibilities, she thought with an eye roll.

Rhi quickly hugged her mum goodbye, and stood waving as she drove off. Immediately when the car was out of sight, she turned and strode off across the parking lot towards the dorm buildings, her suitcase in tow. "I'm going to get my things unpacked, and I'd advise you to do the same. Oh, and you should probably text your buddy that you're coming just so he doesn't think you've bailed on him," she said over her shoulder to Seth, who was following at a more leisurely pace.

As she turned her head to look behind her at Seth, the customary flash of blue caught her eye. The cobalt thread that connected her to Tai had just appeared. She and Tai were friends, but she couldn't see anything happening between the two of them just yet. She was jerked out of her thoughts by another appearance of color, this time black. She abruptly stopped walking, causing Seth to bump into her from behind. She gaped at her hand, before quickly closing her mouth and regaining her composure. She had two threads! And neither of them were even red! This would take a while to get used to.

• Mood - shocked

Last edited:

• Rosalyn Wilder

Hearing that Akira was in room 203 was a happy coincidence since Rose was in room 202. The pinkette opened her mouth to reply as much, but her buddy continued chatting, talking about roommates and meeting them soon. For a moment Rosalyn considered her own roommate, hoping that they'd get along at the very least, but was brought out of her thoughts by Akira suddenly stopping mid sentence and uttering Oh my god. It took a few more steps for Rosalyn to realize the Neko had stopped in the middle of the path a few feet back, and she paused as well, turning around to glance at Akira.

Once again Rose opened her mouth to ask what was wrong, before she noticed Akira staring at her hand. Ah, sorry! I just, I was trying really hard not to get too hopeful about meeting my soulmate on the first day! Noting the excitement in Akira's voice and how her face lit up, Rose wondered if perhaps she was the only one not excited about meeting her soulmate. Swallowing her sudden insecurities that something was wrong with her, the pinkette just smiled and waved off Akira's apology. "It's okay, I'm glad your hopes came true." However, it became increasingly harder to maintain her trained smile when Akira continued talking and Rose realized she was soon going to find herself alone.

Do you think we could do a rain check on the tour?? Maybe after orientation? I'll definitely still need to learn my way around campus, but I understand if you're busy possibly meeting up with some others later too! …. Wait, what?! All attempts to keep up appearances were quickly forgotten as a confused expression flitted across Rosalyn's face. Did she miss something? Or did it sound like Akira thought that she was the one giving the tour right now? "Sorry, what?" The pink haired girl asked, tilting her head to the side a little. "I mean, I'm happy to continue the tour after orientation... but aren't you the one showing me around?" Maybe this was a joke? Rose was used to being the victim of pranks, having grown up with two older brothers, but Akira was a much better actor than them. "I mean, it's my first day here. I thought you were..."

Confused

Quad

nine lives

• Akira
    Hayes
    lol!!
    https:///www.akira-hayes.com/thecat
    Akira quickly stopped her ranting upon glancing at the confused face Rosalyn suddenly had, barely hearing the "Sorry, what?" Akira panicked for a second, had she come off as rude to her new friend?? She didn't want to impose on any plans so if doing the tour now was easier-"I mean, I'm happy to continue the tour after orientation... but aren't you the one showing me around?" Huh? Why would she show her around..."I mean, it's my first day here. I thought you were..."

"You're first day? It's my first day?" Akira said confused. She thought a moment before she burst out laughing, "Did the school really put two first years together for the buddy system?" She laughed for a bit, "You'd think for such a high end school their system would be a little more...organized," she giggled. "I know you were supposed to be my buddy because I told my family that Rosalyn was such a pretty name, so I don't think either of us mixed it up. Oh well, I think it'll be fun learning everything with each other! Unless you wanted to tell the office about the mixup?" Akira wouldn't force Rose to stay buddies, but they were already having so much fun! Akira was secretly hopeful that she'd agree to stay buddies...even if she wasn't exactly doing a good job of keeping a hopeful look off her face.
    coded by reveriee.

Eita+Haruka

MOOD: mixed/surprised+proud
OUTFIT: Eita and Haruka
TAGS: MasterJuann MasterJuann Zenaye
MENTIONS: Zenaye

Eita sighed and looked around, trying to figure out where they were, and Haruka looked down at his hand and smiled. "Hey, Ei, look," they said, pointing to where a red string was wrapped around his hand. Eita looked down at his hand, confused for a second, then turned red and yelped.

"I-I--! T-the string? I-I, oh my, I-I have a string--" he squeaked and put a hand on his chest, while Haruka chuckled.

"It's okay, calm down. Come on, let's find them." Haruka took his elbow gently and, since the string led behind them, turned around, and jumped slightly when they saw Zenaye. Eita squeaked again and clearly got weak-kneed, and held onto Haruka, turning redder. "Oh, hey, there's your lover," they teased and looked down to him, but seeing his face, which got slightly angry at him, they quickly decided to drop the teasing voice. "Sorry." They looked up at Zenaye again, while Eita looked down. "Sorry, I think he's too surprised to talk. And flustered. And nervous."

code by low fidelity.

MasterJuann MasterJuann

Eita sighed and looked around, trying to figure out where they were, and Haruka looked down at his hand and smiled. "Hey, Ei, look," they said, pointing to where a red string was wrapped around his hand. Eita looked down at his hand, confused for a second, then turned red and yelped.

"I-I--! T-the string? I-I, oh my, I-I have a string--" he squeaked and put a hand on his chest, while Haruka chuckled.

"It's okay, calm down. Come on, let's find them." Haruka took his elbow gently and, since the string led behind them, turned around, and jumped slightly when they saw Zenaye. Eita squeaked again and clearly got weak-kneed, and held onto Haruka, turning redder. "Oh, hey, there's your lover," they teased and looked down to him, but seeing his face, which got slightly angry at him, they quickly decided to drop the teasing voice. "Sorry." They looked up at Zenaye again, while Eita looked down. "Sorry, I think he's too surprised to talk. And flustered. And nervous."

Nina
Simone Rivera
nervous and excited
https:///www.nina-simone-Rivera.com/inneedofimmediatetherapy

Nina rubbed her chin. Kalel was right. She should just approach him today. It wouldn’t make a difference. And Kalel makes another great point. She should help him move in! And they can chat about stuff, or get to know each other- or something. She didn’t really know what to do after meeting him. Or what she’d even say, her first words are literally gonna be tattooed on him. They were very important! She really had no plan for what she was going to do after seeing him.

Nina held her cheeks in her hands, internally hyping herself up. She was nervous, very nervous. But also really excited. Nina glanced up at Kalel when he offered to walk her to her soulmate, and as much as she wanted him there she felt like this was something she should do on her own. She didn’t want to inconvenience Kalel or his soulmate either. Even if Kalel didn’t see it that way.

Nina let go of her face after pondering Kalel’s offer. “No, I’ll be okay.” She spoke with a nod.

“I’ll go ahead and meet him now, call me afterwards though. I wanna hear about how it went!” She added. Nina looked happy with her mini plan. As if that wasn’t what they probably were going to do anyways, with or without her saying it. Still, she was looking forward to hearing about how things went. Hopefully they went perfect for him. Like something out of a romance novel.

On the other hand, she was hoping things went great for her, too. But she was more worried about messing things up, she wasn’t like Kalel, and couldn’t be a bright ray of sunshine 24/7. She might get nervous, or say something wrong and make their first meeting awkward. She messed things up a lot, the most she could do was hope for the best. And try to come up with something to say that’s memorable enough to be a tattoo but not like- out of nowhere and super cheesy.
coded by reveriee.

• Sun Bao
    Interactions: Erika ( Like-A-Moss Like-A-Moss )
    images (1).jpg
    Picking up what bags he could Sun hefted them up into his arms and gave Erika a quick smile. "The campus is big, but you will learn to find your way around. That or having someone to show you around is always helpful." Doing his best to put up the appearance of remaining calm on the outside he gave her a smile "Lets go follow the crowd." and started off in the direction of the crowd. Internally he cursed at himself, he could feel the rising tick of anxiety at the back of his mind. Questions raced through his head analyzing every bit of his behavior and appearance. Should he have dressed up more, was his hair styled correctly. he hadn't made himself look like a fool had he? He didn't even actually shake her hand, that was super rude. Why couldn't he reverse time?!

For a moment he walked in silence, trying to find something to say. He wanted to hear her talk more, just hearing her voice for the first time had made his heart skip a beat. Sun was a natural talker and now he couldn't come up with anything. Switching to a last resort he decided to ask about her trip here. "So, how was the drive here? Did you have to travel far?" It was a basic conversation starter, not particularly exciting but the basics worked for a reason.

• Felicity looked up hesitantly from when she heard a voice beside her, a deep frown still present on her features.

Ah, she's pretty...

While this stranger's features were definitely easy on the eyes, it still wasn't distracting enough for Felicity (surprising that there's a situation where she can't be distracted, though). Instead of making a comment, the girl could only meekly hold up her hands, still cradling the snail she had ruthlessly murdered moments before.

"I stepped on it," she managed, voice low with utter sadness, "and it's dead."

Last edited:
Soren
Vexouli
Perplexed
https:///www.Soren-Vexouli.com/Vampire

The obvious way his thread had been shaking erratically was pretty hard to ignore; It started off slow but after a few moments, the jostling had gotten to the point where he’d wanted to snap the bloody thing so he wouldn’t have to see it. His soulmate clearly had signs of impulsiveness if they were making a move to meet him the moment the thread showed up. Who would it be? Feminine? Masculine? Soren, despite being bisexual, leaned more towards the males— Hopefully the all-seeing entity that gave these strings would take that into consideration for him.

Just before the door closed, Soren felt a pull at his hand: Causing him to take a step back and, inadvertently, look behind him. He raised both eyebrows, lifting his hand and pointing at the string while his soulmate stood a couple of feet on the other side of the door. Desperation was obvious here and despite Soren not really being one for romance, he couldn’t help but feel a little touched that the young man had ran all the way to see him— Surely he would come to regret it once they both got to know one another.

He was good looking, at least he had that to look forward to later. After gracing his young soulmate with a smug grin, he turned and followed after Elias; Keeping true to his words of not abandoning him for his soulmate. If the other guy wished to join, he could.

3e, how nice did that sound? Soren had yet to find out what number, and letter, his dorm actually was. His sisters had been pretty easy to remember but his own? He scratched his head in contemplation; Already forgotten.

“You know? I’ve already forgotten where it is.” He laughed, brushing it off. There was plenty of time to re-find his dorm and meet his roommate; It wasn’t as if he wasn’t going to be returning there for the night.

“I have yet to meet him but if his name is anything to go off of, I’m sure he’ll be polite and formal.” Despite forgetting his room, he had peeked at the form and saw his roommates name jotted down next to his: an unusual name that stayed with him.
The stairs were easy enough the climb up; an elevator would have been more convenient but a stairs seemed more like Elias’ type with his athletic statue. “It’s probably easy to keep fit running up and down these stairs everyday,” Soren pointed out, rubbing his hands against the tops of his legs briefly, “I’ll be trying out for track before you know it.” They exited the stairwell, coming onto a floor with a couple of doors.

coded by reveriee.

• Jay's heart was racing, and the man had only glanced at him. Goddamn was he hot.

He honestly couldn't stop a grin from pulling at his mouth, biting his lower lip a bit excitably. Was he trying to play a cat and mouse game from the start? If the plan was playing hard to get Jay chasing after him like a duckling, he's definitely succeeding, and Jay's totally alright with that.

He immediately ran after them, and by the time he made it to the lobby of the building, they were gone. Guess he'll just have to check all the floors since he wasn't sure which one they were heading to.

For convenience, Jay decided to take the stairs since he'd have to stop frequently--it was just his luck, though, because once he entered he could hear their voices echoing from above.

Jay scrambled to the railing and looked up between the endless flights of stairs in attempts to catch what floor they were heading to, but since they were still walking, it was hard to tell. He'd just have to keep an eye out.

He jumped up three steps at a time (he's never been more thankful for his history in track than in that moment), keeping his eyes above him to see what door they were going through. He wasn't that far behind them by the time they entered the third floor, close enough that he managed to grab the door before it fully closed behind them and swing it open with full force.

He was breathing heavy when he immediately cornered his soulmate against the wall, one hand leaning beside his head against the cement and the other holding up the bouquet. Maybe he shouldn't be so assertive on the first meeting, but there was no way Jay was letting him run again.

"I wouldn't mind chasing your fine ass all day, but the flowers will be sad without their rightful owner."

The words came out of his mouth without him having to think. The worries about finding the perfect first sentence for his soulmate's tattoo had long been replaced with just plain eagerness to get to talk to him at all. His wide grin was still plastered on his face, even as he gave a wink towards the end of his words.

In truth, Jay would have preferred just talking immediately rather than running after him. He still couldn't find it in himself to be bothered, though--not with his heart fluttering so much.

Last edited:

• Erika
    King
    Think!...Now you're thinking too much!!!
    https:///www.Erika-King.com/theshyreader
    Sun grabbed a majority of her bags and before she could protest he said "The campus is big, but you will learn to find your way around. That or having someone to show you around is always helpful." She smiled and nodded. Oh my god say something Erika!! She thought of asking if he'd show her around, but figured that'd come off as desperate...oh god he's smiling again. "Lets go follow the crowd." All Erika could do was nod and follow him. Anything coming to mind to say just sounded dumb, and the more she panicked about something to say, the more dumb topics sounded. Why was this so hard?! She gripped her bag to keep her hands from shaking as she felt her anxiety start to rise. "So, how was the drive here? Did you have to travel far?" Oh thank goodness, he had come up with something for them to talk about. She nodded, again, "It was, slow. My grandparents are fairly old but insisted on driving me here. It's about an 8 hour drive, but took us about 10 total from how slow they are," she laughed softly, "Luckily we stopped at a hotel last night, otherwise I would be absolutely exhausted," alright Erika, enough with the oversharing, give him a chance to talk! "What about you?"
    coded by reveriee.

Rosalyn Wilder

Just when Rosalyn was beginning to think that orientation day was going to go better than she expected, things began to get derailed. First, her buddy wanted to leave the tour before it had even really began to go find her soulmate- not that Rose faulted Akira for that, even if she didn't share the same feelings of excitement towards her own thread- and then she discovered that Akira might not actually be her buddy after all. At least not by the conventional rules of the system.

Your first day? It's my first day? Did the school really put two first years together for the buddy system? The neko broke out into laughter at the mix up, taking this news much better than Rosalyn, who was still trying to prevent the crumbling sensation she felt from showing up on her face. The pinkette bit her lip hard to remind herself to keep it together, as Akira continued speaking. You'd think for such a high end school their system would be a little more...organized. I know you were supposed to be my buddy because I told my family that Rosalyn was such a pretty name, so I don't think either of us mixed it up. A light blush tinged Rose's cheeks when Akira complimented her name during her explanation of things, but she didn't have a chance to get a word in to thank her. Oh well, I think it'll be fun learning everything with each other! Unless you wanted to tell the office about the mixup? The brunette finally finished speaking, a hopeful expression sneaking onto her face as she looked to Rosalyn.

The pink haired young woman was a mess of emotions on the inside- worried the school would find out about the mistake and fix it, relieved that Akira wanted to still be buddies, nervous about rebelling, touched that Akira spoke about her to her parents, hopeful they could still be friends- but on the outside she just smiled simply and nodded... Before shaking her head, realizing she didn't want Akira to think she was agreeing to her last comment. "Yes, I mean no, I mean..." Rosalyn replied, trying to juggle her feelings and composure at the same time and failing a bit. "If the school made the error, maybe it was meant to be? This school is built upon the idea of fate, right?" She continued, hoping she didn't sound too whimsical. "I was, or am, excited to have you as my buddy, and I'd like it to remain that way. So yes, I think it'll be fun as well." The earlier blush on Rose's cheeks darkened a little, and she wondered if this was what it felt like to ask someone out. Though the pinkette was of course not asking Akira to be her girlfriend, but rather her friend... who happened to be a girl. But that was beyond the point. Anyways!

Rosalyn let out a sigh of relief, feeling like the crisis had been averted, and offered Akira a real smile this time. "So, I guess then we can just explore the campus later to figure out where everything is? I don't want to keep you from your, uh, soulmate since you're so excited." Rose tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, glancing around the school grounds for a moment before back at Akira. "I hope it goes well for you! I'll want to hear the story later."

All over the place

Quad

nine lives

Akira
Hayes
lol!!
https:///www.akira-hayes.com/thecat
"Yes, I mean no, I mean," Rosalyn stuttered, "If the school made the error, maybe it was meant to be?" she continued, causing the smile to grow on Akira's face, "This school is built upon the idea of fate right?" Akira nodded as Rose continued, "I was, or am, excited to have you as my buddy, and I'd like it to remain that way. So yes, I think it'll be fun as well." Akira smiled brightly as Rose seemed to smile brighter as well. "So, I guess then we can just explore the campus later to figure out where everything is? I don't want to keep you from your, uh, soulmate since you're so excited." Akira was practically bouncing in place. She gets to meet her soulmate and stay buddies with Rose?! How better could the day get?! "I hope it goes well for you! I want to hear the story later."

Akira nodded and excitedly gripped her bags, contemplating leaving them there for the time being, "Of course!!! We can go to orientation together and then explore!" she offered before giving Rosalyn another quick hug before going off towards the end of the thread. She smoothed out the skirt of the dress as she followed the thread, heart racing as she weaved through the people and towards some grass, where she thought she could make out two people laying near each other.
coded by reveriee.

• Erika
    King
    Nervous
    • outfit
    https:///www.Erika-King.com/theshyreader
    Erika tried to avoid bumping into others as she walked into the girls dorm. There were definitely a lot more people than she thought there was going to be, and she was pretty sure she passed her buddy outside, but saw her talking with someone as red as their hair, and decided to just go to her room. With all the people, she was glad she had sent her books before hand, can you imagine struggling to carry bags of books past so many people??? She'd prefer not. When she got to her room, she saw it was only her things, so she happily started to unpack. She was a little relieved to be there without her roommate, but then started worrying about their first impressions. Was she going to think her room was terrible? That Erika was possibly trying too hard? Maybe she should just sit and wait for her roommate to show...no that's weird too. She took a breath, and decided to start organizing her books, maybe that would help calm her down.
    coded by reveriee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back