• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern provιdenтιal нeιgнтѕ - ooc

n i h i l i s m

my jinji don't you cry
7be415565e949b10e1303a1c630c2a2f.jpg

ask questions. form character relationships.

Last edited:
i feel like i've seen an 'alex the wasp' around these parts before.
thanks for having me. i'll do my best.

yes 'alex the wasp' has been seen normally in his semi-popular coding thread (which was deleted after the update) and in plenty of korean highschool rps, you're welcome

nymphadora. nymphadora. i think you're the only other person with your characters done so i've created a character listings page to keep track of everyone . if i could get a short one sentence description or quote for nikolas and viktoria and a small picture that'd be great

nymphadora. nymphadora. i think you're the only other person with your characters done so i've created a character listings page to keep track of everyone . if i could get a short one sentence description or quote for nikolas and viktoria and a small picture that'd be great
here you go:

10919297_1384810715178730_10472862_n.jpg

"here we go again, ugh."
Lucky-Blue-Smith-11.jpeg

"there isn't anything in this world for free."

also i have another question, im assuming they will be wearing uniform? correct me if i'm wrong since uniform is mandatory where i'm from.

yes they will be i just havent looked for the proper picture. thanks for the character info i'll get to putting it in the listings asap
no problem! i apologise if they aren't the right size, i'm stuck on a phone at the moment.

and if you need help with finding pictures let me know and i'll be happy to help.

if you need help with finding pictures let me know and i'll be happy to help.

as it's mandatory to wear uniforms where you are, i'd assume you know far more about it than i do. i only have concepts of anime and kdrama style school uniforms. so if you have suggestions i'm open to them

as it's mandatory to wear uniforms where you are, i'd assume you know far more about it than i do. i only have concepts of anime and kdrama style school uniforms. so if you have suggestions i'm open to them
here's a few links i found:
x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back