Protag for Sunrise: Rise of the Magician (Q&A too I guess?)

St. Clover

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So this here's a little repository for info on the protag of this story I'm slapping together. It's really not going to be very organized, but hey, it'll provide a bit of context, I guess. I 'unno.

Here be Milianor, aka Milly, the magic lizard extraordinaire.

Now the info dump!

Born into a travelling expedition crew, grew up moving around the country to different sites for study and cataloging. Parents are explorers, father goes into the ruins and charts them, mother records everything and keeps logs, among other things. Milly herself grew up into a bit of a scout, eventually hitting a road bump when puberty hit and her magic awoke. Spent the next several years studying magic on the road with the crew to see what she could coax out of her innate talents. Got a wide selection of knowledge from the magic tomes her family gave her, the mage's practical grimoire collection. Eventually discovered she had a talent for stage tricks and sniffing out magic around her.

Decided she wanted to try applying her skills in her own profession, so she departed from the expedition to live with her uncle. Learned the basics of alchemy there as his assistant, which is where she begins the story at.

Talent wise, she's got a wide range of practical and trivial magic knowledge, as well as a basic understanding of alchemy. Can perform decent stage tricks and illusions with her wand, and she's learned to conjure a ball of fire for various uses. Besides an additional few rituals used in her profession as an amateur alchemist, her ceiling for magic use is quite low.

Not sure what else to put beyond this, happy to answer any questions and stuff. Pffffffbbbt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back