• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Prosthetic Super Soldiers - Rules & Notes

Prudentia

The Kitty Soldier
Rules & Notes:

Rules:
- Absolutely follow all RPNation rules, especially since we have relationship building in this role play. Do not center this around romance and avoid anything inappropriate.
- Tori Bradley Tori Bradley is the Co-GM; do listen to her and respect her thoughts as she also has the power to accept characters, edit/add to the plot, address questions, and the like.
- Type two to four full paragraphs per post. Quality is far more important than a giant post.
- Don't make posts too fancy.
- Be creative with your character creation. ;)
- Always include your character's name as a header for each post.
- Check your spelling and grammar so that it is clear to everyone reading.
- Tag at the top or bottom of your post if you are directing to anyone specific for interaction.
- Do not expect others will interact with you if you choose to keep your character separate. This is also not ideal nor helpful.
- Peaceful Soldiers are new to their Prosthetics. No one is an expert so do not reflect that. Do not make your character overpowered (if you are worried about it, ask).
- Evil Soldiers have more experience but more destructive malfunctions. Even these soldiers aren't experts, so do not reflect that. (Same as the above.)
- Activeness is important but I do not expect daily postings. Let me or Tori Bradley Tori Bradley know if you are delayed or will be delayed in the future.
- Each of you is one soldier with one Prosthetic (this can mean a pair of limbs is one prosthetic).

Notes:
- Three others will be Government Scientist characters (these are the main ones that invented/crafted the Prosthetic technology).
- The sex of the characters should be equal with a first come first serve basis. Note: subject to change.
- Each team of Soldiers will consist of four to five individuals.
- Whether you get Peaceful or Evil is also on a first come first serve basis. This should be kept equal for combat reasons but I may start the role play if the ratio is close enough.
- To keep this manageable, I will cap the roster at 12, including myself, for this role play.
- I will start the roleplay at any time so long as the ratio for Peaceful and Evil is close enough (as mentioned previously).

Flow of the Story:
- This role play will follow Arcs or "Missions" to keep it moving. (I am hoping to make a special Missions section when this becomes a Hosted Project.)
- We will dive right into our first mission after some interaction on both sides.
- Characters will be introduced in the first couple posts of each role player.
- Scientists give out the missions. For the Evil scientists in the group of four - they are still amongst the Peaceful - they provide intel to the Evil Soldiers but must be very vague and discreet about it to avoid any tracking of their communication.
- The Peaceful Soldier's missions are driven by the actions of the Evil Soldiers.
**Special Note: The failed experiment on the evil soldiers was at least five years ago; my final decision on the years will be noted in the official rp thread.**

**Please ask any questions regarding this information in the OOC thread. Do not ask questions through PM as it is best for everyone to see. All the notes part of this thread is subject to be moved once the Hosted Project is up.**

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back