• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Proof of a Hero || A Monster Hunter RP

Yakov011001

Archetype of Steel
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
"I just got an important letter. It looks like we've got a Rampage on our hands. With what little manpower we have, I don't think we'll last. I've sent for as much aid as we can get. It's a long road ahead. I want to be prepared."

Elder Fugen always had connections, I could only imagine how many hunters would show up; and how far from. Of course, I wasn't complaining. The reason Kamura Village is so small is because the Rampage blasted us back to the stone age when it rolled through the last time. To have to rebuild from scratch like that again, it would be too much. New hunter as I am, I need to do whatever I can to help.

"And when they get here, you'll have to teach 'em how we do things here in Kamura. Isn't that right?"

-

If you're looking to join drop a reply; hell, just put up a CS. Thread is right here:
Fandom - Proof of a Hero || CS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back