• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Promare Plot

Pixelleci

Pixeled
Hey guys! I’m a little late to the hype train with Promare, but I recently watched it and I’m just in love.

If anyone else shares that, I’m more than happy to get a plot going! AU, Post-movie, Pre-movie, anything!

Ship wise, I’ll do just about anything as well. Galo x Lio, Guiera x Meis, Lio x Guiera, Lio x Meis, and any others that I forgot/haven’t listed, more than likely!

I am semi-literate to advanced, just tell me your requirements and we can work off that. I can play any character, and would prefer to move Discord though it’s okay on here. Mature themes might be involved, but it’s not going to be any center of the plot unless you have the preference to!

This is a very late response to this post, but I've been looking for a Promare rp, if you're still around! I enjoy Voltron, too. So we could do more than one rp if you're interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back