• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Project Z.E.R.O (Interest Checks)

PandaTama

"最大的努力...!
As the world began to renovate and raises it skills in technology, the world became like a planet of technology, where cyborgs and humans live together in peace.

Then, people began to find ways to develop supernatural abilities. Scientists managed to learn how to make people fly or manipulate fire, and some doctors gave themselves healing abilities to heal the sickly patients. Scientists learnt how to know compatibility to certain abilities and is able to activate abilities by mixing a certain enzyme. For example, people that have healing abilities get their abilities by mixing natural healing plants and insects used for medicine as their enzyme. Then, they just have to use the power of technology, a slight electrical shock, and a week's worth of rest before results will show. More cases of crimes of rogue ability users started to occur, thus forcing the government to extract the ability away from those certain people.

That's when Project Z.E.R.O started.

The project was an experiment where they collect children and awaken abilities in them and uses them for testing so that they can use the observations in future experiments. The children will be taught stability and to have a correct mindset so cases of ability abuse will not occur again. This was to allow the future generations to be more evolutionary than before and to make the world a better place. The government allowed project's existence as long as it keeps their test subjects well and alive, mainly because the economy of the world has improved drastically after these abilities were discovered.

So, scientists went around the world in search for the most healthiest children for the BETA version of the projects. As the children and teenagers from 3-15 years old were taken from their homes, they began their lives in the laboratories for Project Z.E.R.O.

Life at first was easy at the laboratory. The children were kept in bedrooms, they had ample food and was allowed to roam free and play with their friends.

After a few of the released subjects died after a years after they were released from the laboratories, the government banned Project Z.E.R.O to continue and the project was asked to be abandoned.

At that point of time, the scientists were already obsessed with the project and its findings. They hid their remaining children in an underground base and continued their research illegally, while the children were treated badly this time round. Since they no longer have many workers, they kept the children in cells and give them artifical nutrients to feed the children. When some children started rebelling, the scientists made up the rankings and separated the children into different sections. Scientists even started kidnapping children just to replace the ones that sadly passed either from anxiety attacks or from the daily testing.

As the children in the laboratories meet their fellow subjects, they began plotting escape. Will they succeed? Or will they be stuck in the laboratories forever?

------------------------

Hello. My name is PandaTama, but you can call be Pan-Chi or just Panda. As you know by reading the above content, you might know that this RP is going to be about the cold and miserable life down in the laboratories.

I've seen quite a lot of these RPs and wanted to create my own. Credits to all users on RPN who creates RPs similar to this, because they are my inspiration XD Biggest inspiration from Cosmos Cosmos !

Now, let's talk about the RP. Of course, you must follow the RPN Guidelines and try not to use curse words that often without censoring certain letters. No overpowered abilities for the subjects. And for the scientists or guard characters, please note that I will be monitoring your posts to make sure no one is dominating the subject characters.

Your posts will either be related to your life at the laboratory, interactions with others, daily testing for subjects, all the good stuff. Most likely for scientists and guard characters, your interactions will arise more often.

The most importantly rule is, enjoy the RP :3

Main : Project Z.E.R.O ~*Main*~

Character Sheets : Project Z.E.R.O ~*Character Sheets*~

Last edited:
I’m interested! I see that you only have the main thread (not updated) and character sheet open right now. Will there be more information being posted before i start working on my character? :)

I’m interested! I see that you only have the main thread (not updated) and character sheet open right now. Will there be more information being posted before i start working on my character? :)
Yes. I'm working on the Lore right now, so..... Yea.

What will the rules be by the way? As in what’ll be the reply length requirement, and are you looking for literate role players only? (Because I know some role players do the thing when they use ** for action like *opens door* hello)

Also, what type of abilities are the scientists/guards allowed to have, since I’m assuming they don’t have superpowers? Will their abilities thus be more scientific/technologically advanced? Or do they have any abilities at all? (And if they don’t, how do they rule over the subjects who are gaining superpowers, or control the subjects from breaking out/using the superpowers they’re gaining to fight back? Do they wear a special collar that controls their use of superpowers that are only taken off when performing tests? Quite simply, what are the laboratory’s method of control over the subjects that can have overpowering powers?

Are the subjects for the RP too weak to use their superpowers yet when the RP begins?

A bit of a history basis, how do they first discover superpowers in the first place and what allows them to scientifically create or advance it? Was it suddenly unleashed by a child or some children, and they begin using them for experimenting, extracting their cells and go through further gene mutations?

I hope all of these aren’t too much to ask, just getting it all clarified! The roleplay is really interesting too. :)

What will the rules be by the way? As in what’ll be the reply length requirement, and are you looking for literate role players only? (Because I know some role players do the thing when they use ** for action like *opens door* hello)

Also, what type of abilities are the scientists/guards allowed to have, since I’m assuming they don’t have superpowers? Will their abilities thus be more scientific/technologically advanced? Or do they have any abilities at all? (And if they don’t, how do they rule over the subjects who are gaining superpowers, or control the subjects from breaking out/using the superpowers they’re gaining to fight back? Do they wear a special collar that controls their use of superpowers that are only taken off when performing tests? Quite simply, what are the laboratory’s method of control over the subjects that can have overpowering powers?

Are the subjects for the RP too weak to use their superpowers yet when the RP begins?

A bit of a history basis, how do they first discover superpowers in the first place and what allows them to scientifically create or advance it? Was it suddenly unleashed by a child or some children, and they begin using them for experimenting, extracting their cells and go through further gene mutations?

I hope all of these aren’t too much to ask, just getting it all clarified! The roleplay is really interesting too. :)
To your first question, a post should be about one to three paragraphs long. Actions should be written out as sentences, or you may choose to use the way that you mentioned.

To your second and third paragraph of questions. Scientists and guards are allowed weapons, not abilities. They keep the children under control by using a certain chemical that affects the usage of abilities. They put that chemical in the children's food and the children will unknowingly consume the chemical. The effect of this chemical wears off every 6 hours, so daily testing are usually at the different timings depending on the child. For children who are slightly overpowered, they also consume the chemical but are still able to use their abilities at a very limited way. So, these children are usually are wearing detector chips or collars. That way, when a huge surge of energy is used to activate their abilities, the guards or scientists will have just enough time to be notified and can stun the subjects before they can go rogue.

I changed the history to your question, I hope it answers you question.

Eh, sure, I'll put myself in. I'm not sure what I'll come up with for this, but I'm willing to give this a try.

But are there any limits we cannot cross when it comes to character creation? Like - is there anything we 'cannot' give them in specific or is it all just fair game?

Eh, sure, I'll put myself in. I'm not sure what I'll come up with for this, but I'm willing to give this a try.

But are there any limits we cannot cross when it comes to character creation? Like - is there anything we 'cannot' give them in specific or is it all just fair game?
I'll judge all characters fairly and see what you can adjust if it comes to that.

This looks super interesting, but I do have a few questions.

Are abilities limited to things found in nature? Example: a character has the ability to stretch their body up to 10 feet, something no known animal can do (at least I am pretty sure).

Are we allowed to start making characters yet, and are we limited to one character per person?

Lastly, what is the reach of Project Z.E.R.O? Could our characters originate from anywhere on Earth?

Last edited:
This looks super interesting, but I do have a few questions.

Are abilities limited to things found in nature? Example: a character has the ability to stretch their body up to 10 feet, something no known animal can do (at least I am pretty sure).

Are we allowed to start making characters yet, and are we limited to one character per person?

Lastly, what is the reach of Project Z.E.R.O? Could our characters originate from anywhere on Earth?
Yes. Everyone is already free to start making characters. And yes, abilities can only be activated if your body meets certain criterias for different abilities.

I may not yet know about the reach of this, but I am in the process of finding out. And yes again, you are allowed to have characters that originate from any part of the world.

EVERYONE, THE ROLEPLAY IS OPENED. MAKE A CHARACTER HSEET IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE THAT AND WAIT FOR ACCEPTANCE BEFORE HEADING TO THE MAIN THREAD.

ALSO, PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT RANKINGS HIGHER THAN 9TH RANKING HAS TO WEAR A RESTRICTIVE COLLAR WHEN GETTING OUT OF THEIR CELLS.

guys here is the link to the CS page ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back