• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom PROJECT X ZONE RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
So thought this could be a fun RP to do.
If you don't know Project X Zone is part of a series of games starting with Namco X Capcom it's a crossover game with those companies then they Added Sega and in the 3rd game they added 3 Nintendo Characters 2 being from Fire Emblem(which is basically all my info on that series comes from the 3rd game XD) since the games use mainly human/Human looking Characters like from Street Fighter or Mega Man X and and Space Channel 5.
I thought it be fun to do a RP based in the idea but we can use any character form those 4 companies like I'm going to have Sonic and Mega Man EXE show up.
The games normally have a duo made for them who act at the lead roles thinking we both make a OC to fill those roles and what ever plot we think up will lead them to travel through time and space like in the games and start forming a team of game Characters.
If you want more of an idea of what this is if you haven't played the games look of the OPs they're great.

So anyone interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back