• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom PROJECT: VYTAL | Non-canon RWBY RP (closed)

Definitely interested in this, I know today is cut off but could I submit a cs tonight?

You're still free to apply! We do already have more applications than the RP can handle so I do have to warn that there's a chance you might not make the cut ;-;

Interested in this, as a matter of fact made an account to try and join. I'll quickly whip out a character sheet for an eccentric inventor type of character before the day ends so that it can be reviewed and edited as needed.

Interested in this, as a matter of fact made an account to try and join. I'll quickly whip out a character sheet for an eccentric inventor type of character before the day ends so that it can be reviewed and edited as needed.
Nice, thinking of making a guy who has a habit of replacing body parts with cybernetics, they should get along well

I’m to go set up a welcome party in there
Where’s the glitter glue again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back