• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Val
"A walk would be, Yes. I am tired of sitting in one spot for too long." Val says as the Chicken Soup starts to bubble in the pot. "Sad we can't get any Privacy though. I bet that Droid is transmitting data right now. Creeps." Val looks up to her other half who was leaning against the counter. "Maybe I should file a report, Haha."

INTERACTIONS: @ click norris click norris (Rema)

Val
"A walk would be, Yes. I am tired of sitting in one spot for too long." Val says as the Chicken Soup starts to bubble in the pot. "Sad we can't get any Privacy though. I bet that Droid is transmitting data right now. Creeps." Val looks up to her other half who was leaning against the counter. "Maybe I should file a report, Haha."

*rema frowns* "i dont think we can file a report on that android..." *she glares at the android* "sometimes i do feel as though i dont belong here" Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Val
"Dearie, I meant that as a joke." Vals says as she pours the hot soup into a glass bowl with flowers painted on it. "You are right, I feel something is wrong, I just can't put my claw on it. You're too alive to be an Android, Not saying you aren't though. Here." She placed the bowl of soup onto the counter and placed a metal spoon beside it.

Val
"Dearie, I meant that as a joke." Vals says as she pours the hot soup into a glass bowl with flowers painted on it. "You are right, I feel something is wrong, I just can't put my claw on it. You're too alive to be an Android, Not saying you aren't though. Here." She placed the bowl of soup onto the counter and placed a metal spoon beside it.

*rema looks at the bowl* "th...thank you... Would you like some?" *rema, embarrassed by her failure to see the joke seems flustured for a change* Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Val
"I would, But I lack a mouth or a digestive system like you do. I live off a Nuclear Core placed into my chest." Val spoke softly. "I do hope the food tastes well, But I do appreciate the offer." She gave Rema a quick hug before sitting down at the Repair bench.

Val
"I would, But I lack a mouth or a digestive system like you do. I live off a Nuclear Core placed into my chest." Val spoke softly. "I do hope the food tastes well, But I do appreciate the offer." She gave Rema a quick hug before sitting down at the Repair bench.

*rema looks down at the soup* "im sorry..." *she stirrs it with the spoon slowly* "i didnt think before i spoke..." Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Val
"It's okay, Sweetie. We all forget things sometimes, Well...I don't." Val says, sounding a bit happy. "I'm so excited to take a walk with you though! I still have so much to see too."

======================================================================

Davoth, The Dark Lord of Hell

tumblr_2ad446ec1cd01902f69830fed5fc824b_0b134c46_540.gif

Davoth stared down at the city below, He was sitting atop a Still-standing Skyscraper. He had to admit, This place wasn't easy to live in for Mortals, But with him, Life could possibly be easier here. Davoth had Demons on the outer walls protecting the City from undead and mutants, which he could not control. He looked up to the Horizon as the sun slowly went down under the Horizon, Which he hadn't seen something so beautiful in forever. Davoth had gotten reports that some fighting occurred in Clan Ize territory but hadn't checked it out yet.
His helmet came down onto his head with a thought, and a bluish portal opened up behind him. He walked into the Portal, Appearing now on the other side which was at the bottom of the Skyscraper, Before the portal closed. He summoned two Possessed Soldiers before saying, "Protect this area, Serve me well." His voice sounded shadowy and dark, How you would expect a ghost to sound. The Undead soldiers gave groans of affirmation and slowly walked around the area.

Interactions: N/A

Val
"It's okay, Sweetie. We all forget things sometimes, Well...I don't." Val says, sounding a bit happy. "I'm so excited to take a walk with you though! I still have so much to see too."

======================================================================

View attachment 873696

Davoth stared down at the city below, He was sitting atop a Still-standing Skyscraper. He had to admit, This place wasn't easy to live in for Mortals, But with him, Life could possibly be easier here. Davoth had Demons on the outer walls protecting the City from undead and mutants, which he could not control. He looked up to the Horizon as the sun slowly went down under the Horizon, Which he hadn't seen something so beautiful in forever. Davoth had gotten reports that some fighting occurred in Clan Ize territory but hadn't checked it out yet.
His helmet came down onto his head with a thought, and a bluish portal opened up behind him. He walked into the Portal, Appearing now on the other side which was at the bottom of the Skyscraper, Before the portal closed. He summoned two Possessed Soldiers before saying, "Protect this area, Serve me well." His voice sounded shadowy and dark, How you would expect a ghost to sound. The Undead soldiers gave groans of affirmation and slowly walked around the area.

Interactions: N/A
"im excited to show you the city!" *rema exclaims before eating some soup* Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Val
"I am too, Rema." Val says before pulling off all the modified combat armor she was wearing over her frame. She could feel much less pressure squeezing in her joint components. "This is so much better." She stares down at the white star above the 'USA' spray-painted on her upper right abdomen.

Val
"I am too, Rema." Val says before pulling off all the modified combat armor she was wearing over her frame. She could feel much less pressure squeezing in her joint components. "This is so much better." She stares down at the white star above the 'USA' spray-painted on her upper right abdomen.

*rema glares at the USA* "what exactly is so perfect and free about such a country... JApan is much better, with better food"

Val
"I...What do you mean? Oh...uhh. Every country was suffering from Food shortages, riots, and power sources." She says as she stands. "I guess we Americans are like that. If something of our falls, we keep fighting until we win, or die trying."

Val
"I...What do you mean? Oh...uhh. Every country was suffering from Food shortages, riots, and power sources." She says as she stands. "I guess we Americans are like that. If something of our falls, we keep fighting until we win, or die trying."

"americans are weak and pathetic. All they do is get fatter and fatter...we japanese still hone our skills and fight for honor" Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Val
Val looked down at the floor. "W-Why would you say that? We didn't have color TVs as this place does, Or even big TV screens or...uhh...Smartphones? I think they are called..." She sounded sad, her voice cracking every few seconds.

Val
Val looked down at the floor. "W-Why would you say that? We didn't have color TVs as this place does, Or even big TV screens or...uhh...Smartphones? I think they are called..." She sounded sad, her voice cracking every few seconds.

*remas voice softens a bit* "im sorry... I Didnt mean to insult you"

Val
Val looked up at Rema. "It's okay...I guess. But hey! Who needs to worry when your country has bases on the moon!" She got up and approached Rema and hugged her again, This time more like a bear.

Val
Val looked up at Rema. "It's okay...I guess. But hey! Who needs to worry when your country has bases on the moon!" She got up and approached Rema and hugged her again, This time more like a bear.

*rema grunts in pain* "04hhh too tight too tight!" *she tries to wiggle out of it*

Val
Val let go of Rema and stepped back. "Sorry, I can't tell the difference bewteen a tight hug and a soft hug..."

"i...its ok... I can teach you much during your stay in the city" *rema smiles at val happily*
Val
Val nodded and said, "Actually, I was thinking about living here. It's safe and all...And someone special lives here as well."

K e e t h a n J o g l o
Outside the city, a loud crash could be heard from almost everywhere, a huge cloud of dust rose. At the crash site, there was a tall building, stuck in the ground as if it had dropped from the sky. A golden portal above it then closed, and then all went silent

Keethan winced as he pushed himself out from the wreckage. "Uuaugh what the fuck?" He tapped his helmet a few times, as the heads up display flickered, and turned on. He spoke into the microphone. "Hello, is anyone there? Rhys? Jack? Mehaj?". He sighed, whatever attack that happened must have must have knocked out comms. "HEDTEK, Scan the building for intruders, and survivors" . He waited for a moment, before it responded. "Currently, there are no intruders detected. There also are no survivors detected" Keethan paused for a moment. No survivors? How was that possible? "There is also another Anomaly detected. We seemed to have moved locations. I am unable to locate our current location" By now, Keethan was even more confused. He dust the debris off of himself, and teleported outside of the building. He took a moment for eyesight to come back, and looked around. The building seemed to be wedged into the ground, and he seemed to be in some kind of wasteland. Ahead of him, he saw a city. "HEDTEK, start building a map" He said, as he put on whatever he could salvage of his shirt, now just green-sand colored rags, and started heading towards the city . . .

One of Davoth's Imps had spotted the newcomer, and it screeched ever so loudly, It was perched above the concrete wall. Davoth was Instantly informed, and he opened a portal to the location and stepped in. He stepped out of the portal outside the city walls, He could see a building had crashed into the ground. A young person in rags, wearing some tech was walking towards the entrance to the city outskirts.
"You there!" He shouted, His voice being demonic would most likely scare or creep the young male. "Hold it! Explain Yourself, Immediately." Davoth spoke as he approached the young male and stared down at him.

N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Finn
Finley has gotten herself together by the time she steps back into the back room of Section's Guns. David is still working on something when she settles in the back of the room. She finds her scarf and drapes it over her shoulder, hiding the scar again. I have decided that I will stay, but I do need to establish myself in this city before I am able to work here. This was a last minute decision.

This was to be a top priority. She needed to find a temporary place to stay in as well as some type of market, and a place to eat when she needed to. She really needed to stop with the impulsive ideas and sit down and make a good plan. Maybe David could teach her that. Do you know any places that sell good food?

Location: Section's Guns - Interacts: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel (David) - Mentions: N/A

One of Davoth's Imps had spotted the newcomer, and it screeched ever so loudly, It was perched above the concrete wall. Davoth was Instantly informed, and he opened a portal to the location and stepped in. He stepped out of the portal outside the city walls, He could see a building had crashed into the ground. A young person in rags, wearing some tech was walking towards the entrance to the city outskirts.
"You there!" He shouted, His voice being demonic would most likely scare or creep the young male. "Hold it! Explain Yourself, Immediately." Davoth spoke as he approached the young male and stared down at him.

N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
As Keethan walked towards the city, he jumped back a little in surprise as the odd looking creature walked towards him. His voice had an odd tone to as if out of a horror movie.
"hedtek, what the fuck is this thing" he whispered
"it appears to be an unknown entity"
He looked back up at the creature, and spoke as evenly as he could, as he readied his hands to summon his knives, just in case, and stared back at it and smiled. "My apologies, I seem to have gotten lost, do you happen to know where The Corporate Republic is? As soon as I know, I'll be on my way"

David "Section" Mason

David looks up from his work and looks at the girl. "Well, that's good. Might even make you some good friends while here. Actually, I think there may be a Diner right down the street. They usually got something good on the menu like Steak and gravy or Mashed potatoes and greens, Especially desserts. I love their Candied yams though, Better than the Desserts." He says as he takes off his apron and throws it onto his workbench. "Let's go. I'll pay for you, You've done me a favor, Time for me to do one for you." The Navy Seal says as he walks into the main room, The shop. "Alright, everyone. Shop is closed for now. Everyone have a good night." He said as he puts on his leather coat and grabs his wallet. He clips his father's knife sheath to the side of his belt and looks to Finn, motioning her out.

INTERACTIONS: @ ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie (Finn)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back