• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Val
The Assaultron quickly uploaded the map into her Memory unit and spoke, "Thanks, Now I have a reference of everything. And yes Rema, I am what you would call an ass."

INTERACTIONS: @ click norris click norris (Rema), @ Clan Ize Clan Ize

Carmine was standing under the apartment window, checking a paper she held in her hand. The neko's ears twitched towards the noises from upstairs.
*shinkado approaches carmine cautiously. Wondering what she is doing here* "hey who are you?" *he asks her* Kitteh Kitteh

Val
The Assaultron sat back down onto the couch and placed an arm around the back of Rema. "Yeah...Akari, It was nice to meet you and all but I think there's nothing to...Investigate in here." Val spoke calmly.

Val
The Assaultron sat back down onto the couch and placed an arm around the back of Rema. "Yeah...Akari, It was nice to meet you and all but I think there's nothing to...Investigate in here." Val spoke calmly.

*rema leans into val and closes her eyes. Her breathing slows dramatically but she doesnt fall asleep, waiting for akari to leave* Clan Ize Clan Ize Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Val
The Combat Assault robot looked down to Rema, who was leaning against her and had closed her eyes. Suddenly, Her CPU sparks with some feeling she has experienced a few rare times before. She shrugged it off and scratched one of Rema's cat ears with a metal-claw finger.

INTERACTIONS: click norris click norris (Rema), Clan Ize Clan Ize

Val
The Combat Assault robot looked down to Rema, who was leaning against her and had closed her eyes. Suddenly, Her CPU sparks with some feeling she has experienced a few rare times before. She shrugged it off and scratched one of Rema's cat ears with a metal-claw finger.

INTERACTIONS: click norris click norris (Rema), Clan Ize Clan Ize

*rema purrs softly and smiles.* (interaction) val Stricken Steel Stricken Steel *shinkado laughs suddenly* "what a coincidence, so am i" (interaction) carmine Kitteh Kitteh

Carmine caught up to him and walked next to him. "So, where are we going?"
"we are going to speak with the spys that i have posted within clan ize territory. they should have vital information..." *he stops suddenly* "what faction are you loyal to?"

"we are going to speak with the spys that i have posted within clan ize territory. they should have vital information..." *he stops suddenly* "what faction are you loyal to?"
"Yours, basically. Never been terribly tied to factions but this one is where I stay." She met his eyes calmly. Carmine spoke the truth, and she knew it.

"Yours, basically. Never been terribly tied to factions but this one is where I stay." She met his eyes calmly. Carmine spoke the truth, and she knew it.
*shinkado scrutinizes her carefully* "alright i believe you" *he says before continuing to walk* Kitteh Kitteh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back