• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
David "Section" Mason

David looked at her after she had said something about going to see her parents. "Finn, I'm going to tell you something. I really hope you find your parents or at least one of them. I'd- Whoa. Thats amazing, but also kinda dangerous." He says, watching her after she cuts her finger on the blade after sharpening it with magic. "Yeah, I'm fine if you only stay a while here, So no problem. Alright look here, This is how you sharpen a blade."
David walked over to the workbench, grabbed a dull blade, and turned on the power tool. It whirred softly as he ran the grinder across the dull blade a few times on each side, and in no time it was sharp again. "Not that hard, and doesn't take up much time. You dig?"

INTERACTIONS: @ ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie (Finn)

*rema smiles and snuggles val* "im glad you love me..." *she glances at the android in the corner* "its saddening that privacy doesnt exist here" Stricken Steel Stricken Steel
Val
"Are you glad or grateful?" Val asked staring down at Rema. "It is sad, but watch." Val pulled a blanket over them and began to tickle Rema gently. "Does Master Rema like tickles?"

INTERACTIONS: @ click norris click norris (Rema), @
[FONT=courier new]Clan Ize[/FONT]

Finn
So you trust me enough to just throw me in? Finn grabs another dull blade and moves in front of the sharpening tool, replicating the same actions that David performed. With little to no time, the dagger is sharpened and Finn just stares at it. Could she really do this?

The cut on her finger is still bleeding, throbbing a little with pain but she does not pay attention to it. As the handle rests in her palm, she turns her body away from David and steps toward a window. With her back to him, she pay attention to the weapon in her hand. Her closed hand warms around the metal handle, a light glow emanating from it as engraved markings began to etch on the surface. So this is how you did it papa? She whispers to herself, forgetting that there's another human in the room. She stops the magic, the markings not finishing across the handle.

She faces David with a small smile that doesn't reach her eyes. Thank you. I just need a moment. She throws the knife down, the blade piercing into the wooden bench that was to her side and showcasing her unfinished work. She makes her way back through the door into the shop and outside. She plops herself against the wall outside the store, not bothering to pay attention to the environment around her. Taking a deep breath in, she reassures herself that this plan was going to be okay. She was going to stay at the gun shop, start a wage, better plan for her trip across the lands to find her parents – hopefully both of them – and live happily ever after. Right?

Finley reaches into the bag that still sat across her shoulder, pulling out the thick book written by her grandmother and parents and filled with magic. And at that moment she decided that maybe it was time to take her magical training seriously, even if she had to do it by herself.

Location: Outside Section's Guns - Interacts: Stricken Steel Stricken Steel (David "Section" Mason) - Mentions: N/A

David "Section" Mason

David watched her as she grinded the tool against the blade and sharpened it. "See? Not that bad, Finn." He says with an almost chill expression. "Oh, Im not letting you off by yourself. Im gonna be helping too, So dont worry." He watched as she stood at the window for a few moments then turned back around to go outside. "Okay, Take as much time as you need, These arent going nowhere." He says as he grabbed the power tool and sharpened the edges of a small blade.

INTERACTIONS: @ ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie (Finn)

Nanosuit 2.0 - Alcatraz

Alcatraz placed her hand on the child's head and ran her armoured fingers through the child's hair. The child would need to eat in order for the them move forward, So The Marine unwrapped the burger and handed it to the child, Hoping they would smell the meat inside.

Interactions: @
[FONT=georgia]ThatGirl01[/FONT]

*rema giggles quietly and squirms, trying to escape the tickles* "s...stop it..." *she blushes deeply* Stricken Steel Stricken Steel
Val
"So you are ticklish!" She exclaims before hugging Rema. She hugged Rema like a child would hold a teddy bear, So close yet still so far away. "Rema, Would you like me to prepare a meal?"

INTERACTIONS: @ click norris click norris (Rema)

Val
"Will do." The Assaultron got up and made her way to the kitchen, her legs creaking softly. She dug through the fridge and cabinets deciding on what to fix. "Which would you prefer? Tomato soup, or Chicken Noodle soup?"

Val
"Will do." The Assaultron got up and made her way to the kitchen, her legs creaking softly. She dug through the fridge and cabinets deciding on what to fix. "Which would you prefer? Tomato soup, or Chicken Noodle soup?"

*the fridge is stocked almost entirely with fish and leftover chicken soup* "uhhh chicken?" *rema replies, looking over vals shoulder* "s...sorry i really like fish hehe"

Val
"Master, It's fine by me." She pulls out a container of Chicken Soup and grabs a pot to warm it up in. "So...Rema. Would you like to take a walk later? It seems to be good weather right now, but is pretty dark save for the streetlights. But I am built to sustain the modern security needs of the modern man."

Val
"Master, It's fine by me." She pulls out a container of Chicken Soup and grabs a pot to warm it up in. "So...Rema. Would you like to take a walk later? It seems to be good weather right now, but is pretty dark save for the streetlights. But I am built to sustain the modern security needs of the modern man."

*rema smiles and leans against the counter* "a walk sounds wonderful... IT is a beautiful night..." *she sniffs the air and her mouth waters* Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back