• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor Private Communications Channel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
lettuce does, in fact, say that he is a man. hes not a manly man, but still male.

he also has too many character ideas, and thinks that deciding on things is hard. but, for now, he says goodnight.

I know. I used google translate. I still figured it was worth a mention that I speak no French (and also that it's weird to respond to soanish with french).
lettuce would like to add that he speaks less spanish than french

Oh yes I wanted run a power by you. The idea is the character gives up any magic that's like attack magic or beams you know for the ability to manifest weapons that they imagine .

I know. I used google translate. I still figured it was worth a mention that I speak no French (and also that it's weird to respond to soanish with french).
Oh. For a minute there I thought I made myself look like a smart ass with that little conocimiento de French. Glad I didn't lol

#spanglish

Anyway... is it okay for my character to have a dual transformation? Like sometimes he's this hero and other times another one. One is a boy and the other a girl.

Last edited:
Oh yes I wanted run a power by you. The idea is the character gives up any magic that's like attack magic or beams you know for the ability to manifest weapons that they imagine .
That works. But can we limit it to one type of weapon? Like, only swords or only bows?
Oh. For a minute there I thought I made myself look like a smart ass with that little conocimiento de French. Glad I didn't lol

#spanglish

Anyway... is it okay for my character to have a dual transformation? Like sometimes he's this hero and other times another one. One is a boy and the other a girl.
Pm me with the details and we'll discuss it. Actually, PM both me and welian welian .

BackSet BackSet

Just curious—but during transformation when he turns into a girl, his genitals turn into a female’s? Or does it stay the same but he just looks and acts like a female? This is a weird question and I’m deeply sorry for asking this oml

BackSet BackSet

Just curious—but during transformation when he turns into a girl, his genitals turn into a female’s? Or does it stay the same but he just looks and acts like a female? This is a weird question and I’m deeply sorry for asking this oml
Cmplete biological physical change. Though his mind and personality stay intact.
Hmm I guess but it will be guns
That sounds awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back