• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor In Character

scroll me!

Interactions
@simj22 Mineczka Mineczka

Mentions
some details !

Blair Knight

Bastet

Aoife's response didn't deter Blair's enthusiasm at all and instead found the rather cold response cute in a weird way. After binging anime with her older brother, she came to the conclusion that Aoife must be the Tsundere type. She had crossed her arms and nodded to herself as if suddenly everything in the universe had officially clicked together. That little moment was completely ruined by a certain pain in the ass cat that was aggressively rubbing her paw into Blair's forehead. ''WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! I leave you for a few seconds to go introduce myself to Louise and you go spouting off whatever idiotic thought enters your brain. Just because people are cute that doesn't mean you have to make it your mission to let it be known. I swear this is all your weird otaku brother Riot's fault. Aoife, please accept my apology for my human. I guarantee that she's not as stupid once she's transf-''.

Blair hastily slapped her hand over Nyx's mouth,
''NOPE. No, you're done talking. No need to put me on blast like that All Mighty Princess.'' Before anything else could be spilled, Kaito pulled the alarm signalling the start of the drill. Blair figured this would be the best time to transform to truly get into the spirit of the and she released a heavy. Her right hand grasped the choker and she pushed the release button located in the magic gem paw. ''I'll go ahead and apologize ahead of time for my behavior.'' The transformation sequence was fairly short and soon Bastet stood in her feline glory. Her aura was nowhere near as warm and friendly as before, the cat features stuck out proudly. The tail flicked at an even pace as she took a seat on the table, she pushed some of her longer white hair out of her face, ''That sounds is pretty annoying for this to just be a drill, are we going to fight some kind of mock monster or is someone going to pop out in a horribly made costume?''

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

As Cassandra got into a fighting stance, the alarm went off. Crap! Of all the times, why now? As the alarm blared, she took off through the halls at top flying speed, coming to a skidding aerial halt at the main room in front of everyone. The girl might have been a bit, well, airheaded at times, but she had a good technical handle on her magic at least.

"What is it? Ooze monster downtown? Bank robbery? Alien invasion?"

Kaito Salvatore
1650097.jpg

"Someone jump out in a monster costume....? No, what kind of drills did you have at your training camp? But that's a fun idea, maybe we'll do that next time!" Having someone jump out in a poorly made monster costume would be funny, at the very least. Kaito wondered if she could get Vittotorio to agree to that, he'd probably be the best option for facing a bunch of magical girls. Or maybe Garnet? He wouldn't have to worry about dying, at the very least. "You don't need to transform or anything....Just....Hang out here."

It'd been fifteen minutes and Kaito was already go back to bed. Her bed never left the room in the middle of a meeting.

Oh, the bitch who thought she was too good to attend a meeting was finally back, fully transformed. Kaito turned off the alarm and stepped up to her, an eyebrow cocked.

"A bank robbery? Aliens? Are you stupid, do you think this is a police station?" God, this one really was a piece of work. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm the site director, Kaito Salvatore. You know, the person you just decided to walk on after I said not to leave the room? Frankly, I'm surprised you thought that answering to the monster alarm was worth your time with that attitude!" Kaito's chimed in a chillingly sweet tone. "Don't comment on my age- Everyone in the Magical Girl field is young for....A few reasons, and I'm more than qualified. Now, what training camp did you go to where leaving to train when a superior is talking is acceptable?"

Don't worry, you're not about to get written up or anything for leaving on your first day...Under a few stipulations. Out of your transformed state now, and no transforming outside of battle for the next week. That includes during daily training and exercises, you will complete them without transforming. On top of that, you will be in uniform during all on duty hours, regardless of how anyone else dresses. And one last thing....Drop. I want at least forty out of you, and if you're not sweating by then...Add at least twenty. No, actually, if you're not sweating keep going and I'll tell you when to stop. That seems like a good start, right? If basic training failed to train you, I will. I'm sure DeLila will be happy to enforce this when I'm not around."

Kaito walked back up to the head of the table and sat down, rubbing her temples. Okay, that was taken care of, she could actually finish what she came here to do...."I'd hoped I could go one day without pulling rank, but I can't even go a fucking hour....There goes having a good relationship with everyone. Everyone except Princess Pushup down there, take a seat, I can just fill the two people we're missing in later. They're probably just lost."

Shagranoz Shagranoz Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha and everyone else
[/color]

s375

Interactions: Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha
Mentions: Necromantic Necromantic Shagranoz Shagranoz

A deep sigh came over Aoife, as she watched Cassandra walk from the room, always the type to do whatever she desired when she felt like it. Thinking about it, all Aoife could do is lean forward onto the table in front of her, and shake her head. Though, her thoughts were dragged aside again, as Blair kept talking, well, rather her mascot did the talking. As the cat leapt to the table, and began chewing out Blair, before apologizing to Aoife. Turning her gaze to the cat, Aoife replied, her voice remaining low as usual, "No need for an apology." She replied, though, Lupa's voice could echo in her mind, sounding much like a mother's teasing voice to her child, as, Aoife did not exactly know what to say at first, usually, people stayed away from her, as, she gave off a more lone-wolf persona to those whom knew her from home. Though, her eyes soon gazed over to Kaito, whose look no longer was as chipper as it used to be, but rather, almost shared Aoife's, cold, emotionless appearance. His words reflected the same conclusion that Aoife had come to but a moment ago,

"Okay, everyone, it seems our meeting will have to wait, okay? We're about to have a drill for when a monster is sighted- But don't worry, you're all exactly where you're supposed to be. Oh, and don't worry, DeLila, I'll talk to Garnet myself."

There was another, whom hadn't joined the team it would seem. As Kaito took out her phone, Aoife's mind was pulled back to Blair, whom had changed appearance drastically. Appearing more feline, a sharp contrast to Aoife's more lupine form, and the aura of Blair changed dramatically. Gone was the chipper and enthusiastic girl with short black hair and azure eyes, and replacing her, was a white-haired, silver-eyed feline. As the sound of the sighting alert came over the room, Blair sat atop the table, tail flicking evenly, and into Aoife's face, much to her mild agitation. Reaching out her hand, Aoife soon grabbed said tail, to cease it's swaying into her face for at least the moment. As she was doing so, Blair spoke towards Kaito, speaking of if it was a live drill, with a possible mock monster, maybe with someone in a poor costume, or something of the sort.

Soon after the alarms went off, Cassandra returned, asking what had come, listing off an ooze monster, an Alien invasion, and... A Bank robbery... 'When were we the replacements for the local police?' Thought Aoife, before her gaze turned to Kaito, whom introduced himself as the site director. Which brought Aoife's full attention, as, she had learned of who she likely should not draw the attention of. As he berated Cassandra, Aoife took another sigh,

It was going to be a long employment.....

Cassandra dropped to the ground, then transformed back to her civilian guise and started pounding out the pushups. She knew she wouldn't be able to hang on nearly as long as Kaito could stand around, but she needed to prove herself. Besides, every grunt in the army had gotten their face beaten at some time or other, magical girl or no.

Jeez, what's his superpower? Assholery? If I had heard the instructions, I would have obeyed!

scroll me!

Mentions
some details !

Blair Knight

Bastet

Kaito's mention of not having any need to transform essentially fell on deaf, furred ears. Feline Blair had no intention on going back to that cringey human state and figured that as long as she followed the rules it wouldn't be an order that she would receive. She also couldn't hold back the harsh laugh that escaped as she watched Cassandra be chewed out for directly disobeying orders. Sure Blair was known to do her own thing but there was always a line that she'd toy with but never cross. Before she outwardly voice how stupid it would be for them to handle petty mundane crimes, a horrid shock went through her body that made her feel immobilized. Half-lidded eyes focused on the culprit as her ears laid flat, ''Hands off the tail. No matter how cute you are little doggy, the tail is not up for grabs. Unless this is your way of proposing, I suggest you not touch it.''

Blair pulled her tail towards herself and wrapped it around her body as she visibly relaxed. Kaito was still dealing out Cassandra's physical punishment. Watching the girl continue to pump out pushups was not as amusing as she'd thought it be.
''Don't worry Captain Kai, sometimes you have to assert dominance on the first day, it comes with the territory. How could you expect us to carryout team missions if we couldn't even be trusted to just listen to a higher-up.''

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back